[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Filling keeps falling out, don't know what to do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: given up.jpg (22KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
given up.jpg
22KB, 480x480px
I got some fillings done last month, and about 4 weeks after getting them, one of the fillings fell out, which i got replaced yesterday. I just tried flossing near said tooth, and it cracked. I think it's just barely staying in there for now, and i'm afraid to brush, floss, or even eat or drink anything. What's worse is, I can't go see any other dentist because that's the only one i'm covered under, the other ones could cost thousands of dollars, and I have more that are scheduled to be done at the same place.

What am I supposed to do? I don't have the money for other dentists, and I don't trust this one to not make the same mistake three times in a fucking row.

pic unrelated
>>
>>18572017
Any reputable dentist will guarantee his work, and do any necessary repairs at no further cost. If he refuses, report him to the insurance plan he's part of.
>>
>>18572033
I'm just using some state medical card because i can't get coverage any other way, and I don't pay anything for it aside from the transportation to the location, a fucking hour away. He already replaced it once and I don't see how it'd get fixed the third time.

I can feel the crack on the filling, i'm afraid more brushing will make it come completely out. It's a rather deep cavity to begin with, and i dont even know what i'm supposed to do if/when it falls out. At this point i feel like even if I did see another dentist, it'd still come out, since it's on the front side of a tooth, not the top or backside. I have a filling or two needed that are on the front as well, which is just another reason i'm panicking
>>
Forgot to mention, first time i got it done there was a decently sized bump on the filling, which got caught on something at some point and came out. The second time, i'm not sure the dentist ran floss between the filled tooth and the adjacent tooth. I'm not sure he did it for the other one i got done during that trip either. With no other dentist options, what can i do? This thing won't fully fall out in my sleep and choke me right?
>>
>>18572082

Don't ask /adv/, man, get in contact with your provider and get to it. If your provider is the state then ask the state. Jesus, dude, we're fucking /adv/, half the people here think 'talking to a person' is genuinely difficult, hard and taxing work.

Can't be askin us that important shit, m80
>>
>>18572100
It's like 5am and it's not like i can ask anywhere else at this time of night. Sorry if it's too serious a thing to ask, I basically never come to this board.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.