[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the right way to text a girl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 51xvwyjPqmL._UX250_.jpg (13KB, 250x296px) Image search: [Google]
51xvwyjPqmL._UX250_.jpg
13KB, 250x296px
I notice I keep sending long ass texts. I realize this is bad but I still want to get my points across and shit. How do I still do this without seeming desperate?
>>
>>18571900
Do you have an established relationship? Or is this a new person?

Long texts can be overwhelming if there's a lot of information involved. Especially if you double or triple text. And more especially if you're texting a shitty ass person. If your texting buddy is kinda on the shitty texting end they aren't going to respond. Mostly likely just ignore and get back to you later. If at all. Keep things short and sweet. If you want to open up conversations a bit more just don't ask closed questions (yes or no answers).
>>
text only in emoticons
>>
>>18571924
coworker
>>
>>18571940
Yeah, I'd say keep it short honestly. Keep it even in the amount that she texts you first and you text her first.

Feed off how she texts and respond to that. If she's a story writer then go nuts and keep doing you. If you're getting, like, one word answers ease up. If you're a coworker and work often and have time to both chit and chat don't tell anecdotes over text. Leave them for work. Also, don't like, text her right in the morning? Unless you're in a relationship or like, had plans for the am. Fucking waking up to a wall of text is likeky to get ignored because fuck reading that before I got bacon in me.

>>18571928
fuck yeah.only food texts tho. keep it max creeps
>>
File: Capture.png (30KB, 105x141px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
30KB, 105x141px
>>18571900
>>18571940

Hello, fellow co-worker. Are you available for post-work relations?
>>
>>18571900
Some day some genius is going to invent a handheld gizmo that looks something like a texter but that you can actually talk to people through, using your voice and words and like that, and your problem will be solved - texts for short comments and talk-through-machine for longer conversations
>>
>>18572101
If you think that women actually want you to pick up the phone and call them then you're in a different age group than the rest of 4chan.

Texting/messaging is honestly a good system. You don't have to set aside time to be on the phone, you both get to censor yourselves and sound more charming, topic-hopping is easier and you're less likely to run out of things to say (with someone new), and it allows both parties to exert some control over the conversation and the other person.
>>
>>18571900
I typically text people something short, and if they respond, I ask if they are cool to talk. If they are, I just call them and talk.

Text is good for short, important messages that they can peruse at their leisure, in case they are busy. Calling is best for relaying a lot of information.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.