[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wife is a cheater

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4115.jpg (83KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4115.jpg
83KB, 1200x630px
So Iv been married for less than a year now, and I just found out my wife has been having an affair for the last two months. She swears they never had sex just made out and she sucked his dick once. she came clean and told me everything. I have no idea what to do I still love her but I feel disgusted now.
>>
>>18571352
Think about this way. If she does it again can you go through this again?
>>
>>18571360
I know if it ever happened again I would instantly leave her, but right now idk
>>
She did it once she'll do it again.

What would she do if you just had someone you "only made out with and get a bj"
>>
>>18571352
Infidelity doesn't always spell disaster for a relationship. It may seem impossible now, but it's possible for many couples to go through this and come out stronger in the end.

Do you know why she did it?
>>
>>18571352
work it out with a marriage councilor or divorce.
its pretty simple.
>>
Isn't 1 year pretty early to be having an affair?
>>
>>18571352
>>18571379
you're being bred into a cuck dude.
>>
>>18571352
She made it less than a year, dude. What you should do is fairly obvious. It's not like you've been married for 20 years, and she had something horrible happen to someone she cared about and you weren't around. You were around, nothing bad happened, and she sucked another dude's dick.
>>
>>18571373
She said she doesn't even know why, he was a count coworker they became friends and she was talking to him about her depression and it just happened.
>>
>>18571352
Could you post your wife's number? If she's that much of a slut, I'd like my dick sucked, too.
>>
Less than year lol
You sure know how to pick em
>>
>>18571400
Were you guys going through a rough patch? Any problems in the relationship?
>>
>>18571415
Fucking tell me about, every major relationship Iv ever been in the girl is a cheater.
>>
>>18571352
She cheated on you in less than a year, it WILL happen again. Are you even thinking of having kids with this girl? Imagine how shittier things will turn out.
>>
>>18571419
I mean it wasn't perfect, she gets really bad depression sometimes and it tend to lead to fights.
>>
>>18571425
Then are you not seeing the issue, you need to reevaluate the things you want in a woman.
>>
>>18571352
Anon I'm orly this bitch did this to you. Best thing to do is to leave her, divorce her and make sure she doesn't fuck you over in court.
Also anon...
Post her nudes since your done with her?
>>
>>18571445
>orly
*sorry
>>
File: 1452538990619.jpg (67KB, 856x960px) Image search: [Google]
1452538990619.jpg
67KB, 856x960px
>>18571430
She'll do it again OP. I hate to say so but my ex had depression and all it took was some guy she worked with to show a little compassion and she cheated.

She came clean the next day but guess what? Happened again with a different guy later on. Same reason being "muh depression".

Leave her now because it WILL happen again.
>>
>>18571430
Can you elaborate on the fights? What were they about? What were they like? Do you know of any issues she personally had with the relationship? Trying not to assume anything here, but did she feel like you weren't empathetic enough to her depression? Just to be clear, I'm not trying to justify what she did. It was entirely her decision to do this, regardless of the state the relationship was in.
>>
>>18571352
That sucks man, I feel for you. I really do. The prospect of starting over, especially in marriage, is fucking awful.

But kissing her is equivalent to kissing another man's dick, and if she's that disloyal, I must question what the fuck you are doing with her. Clearly she isn't getting what she wants from you if she feels the need to turn to other men, and if you treat her well it may be the case that nothing but multiple dicks can satisfy her.

Let us know how it turns out.
>>
>>18571352
If you want to keep this going I suggest couples therapy. Make it clear that you're the victim and that his wife doesn't get to fuck men just because they're compassionate. There's a chance that the therapist may side with your wife because of the fights and her depression
>>
mmmm disgust is the writing on the wall for any relationship much less a sexually intimate one

if you want to repair this get a hold of that

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/resolution-not-conflict/201303/how-contempt-destroys-relationships
>>
>>18571466
If the therapist takes sides at all, find another therapist.
>>
>>18571352
Duede, 1 year and a little, just think about it, it's not worth it.
She lost all respect to you by cheating your trust with another guy's dick.
Let yourself be the cuck and see how that feels as a stamp on something that you have control over, that is your life.
>>
>>18571352
hide your assets and divorce her immediately
you can bet this isnt the first or the last time, just the first time you found out
>>
she might say that it'll never happening again, but seeing as this is clearly linked to her mental health I wouldn't trust her on that.

get out and be glad that you only wasted a year on this marriage.
>>
She's done it once, she'll do it again.

Cheaters should have their throats slit, but since you probably don't want to go to jail you need to leave her. Get evidence of the cheating for court.
>>
File: oRIWVkk.png (227KB, 826x1097px) Image search: [Google]
oRIWVkk.png
227KB, 826x1097px
>>18571352
well what did you expect? marriage is an environment that allows women to cheat without any consequences.
>>
>>18571565
>hide your assets and divorce her immediately

the court is going to know if he has missing assets and he is going to get in to more trouble for that. also enjoy your divorce rape op the court is going to bend you over, spread your butt cheeks and put it in with no lubrication. things are so bad for you that men have kill their wives then being divorce raped.
>>
You've been kissing dick lips bro,
Jokes aside I would divorce, she can't last less than a year and already have an affair. That's a red flag right there.
>>
>>18571352
LARP
Divorce that slut but get her on tape, divulging this all. This could swing in your favour in the division of "shared" assets. I'm no expert though.
>>
>>18571373
Shut the fuck up, Nagger. You're the type of Nagger to let a bitch that settled for you, get pumped with a Nagger litter and raise them with her.

Have fun raising your wife's son.
>>
>>18571352
She out of habit sucked a Nagger off, compulsive sex is a sign of damaged goods.
>>
Coming out of a situation very similar to this. The fact that she's had to lie after being caught means she doesn't want to take responsibility for her actions, and cheating in general in selfish, let alone cheating not even a fucking year into marriage. This woman is selfish.

The thing about selfish people is she's going to turn this around on you (at some point) and then she's going to create a shit show while you try to make things work. She'll tell you she doesn't want to be with you and continue the behavior, and if you don't file for a divorce first, she will.

You need to get papers ASAP and protect yourself.
>>
>only sucked his dock

I love when people make that sound as if that somehow is a better situation. The fact she didn't have penetrative sex is besides the point. She betrayed your trust. The question you should be asking yourself is whether you want to shackle yourself to someone who finds it so easy to betray you. Sorry but no matter how you feel about this girl I can guarantee you she does not feel the same way about you.
>>
>>18573378
The fact that she's tried excusing it as "I only sucked his dick" (which is a lie. You don't just suck dick/ get your dick sucked) means that she's not wanting to own up to what she did and everything is going to be within her own self-interests.

You got dealt a bad hand, OP.
>>
This is why you make dirty, untamed money on the side, and stash that shit away.

Time for a divorce.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.