[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where can I find a boyfriend to live off grid with?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (218KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
218KB, 1280x720px
Where can I find a boyfriend to live off grid with?
>>
>>18571323
find guys who love nature and doing survival shit.
wood workers?
hippies
LSD users
vegans?
hunter?
look for traits in men who fit a off the grid lifestyle.
>>
Az
>>
>>18571324
I don't want a crazy hippie though, and I don't like drugs....a hunter would be nice
>>
>>18571337
there just examples. The basics is finding someone who fits this life style. Make a list of what you think those are and purse guys like that.

You have to be certain amount of crazy to want to live of the grind. Not saying its a bad thing.
>>
by going off the grind and finding them you stupid bitch. but in all seriousness a practical approach would be going somewhere that looks like your op and slut it up at some bar in a little ass town where theres literally only one street. but lots of known cabins/campgrounds. you can live off the grid but you cant completely detach yourself from civilization in this day and age. any serial killer living off the grid like this is going to need to go to town to get supplies every once and a while.
>>
>>18571361
>going off grid and finding one
I'll be off grid with no one around. ...
>>
>>18571396
you could be a crazy cat lady off the grid.
>>
Right here.

ski bum who lives in utah who would love nothing more but to just get the fuck out of the cities, live in the mountains, and stay away from it all and play in the mountains.
>>
>>18571406
Are you a crazy hipster/hippie?
>>
>>18571396
see
>be going somewhere that looks like your op and slut it up at some bar in a little ass town

you hook the guy first THEN go off the grid with him.

oh and ill let you in on a little secret. ask guys if they think you would make a coat and they will know what you're trying to do. saves a lot of hassell when both of you know why you're going to the middle of nowhere where no one else can find you
>>
>>18571324
An LSD taking vegan hippie is a wook, not survival material.
>>
>>18571442
I need someone who can build and hunt, who understands the corruption in our world with common sense. No wacked out nut job.
>>
>>18571450
Then go somewhere where guys build and hunt. What type of answer are you expecting?
>>
>>18571491
They're usually rednecks
>>
>>18571495
Keyword "usually", I'm from rural Virginia, so I get what you mean, but you're going to have to weed them out. You're not gonna find crafty forrest boy, unless you take some chances.
>>
>>18571323
dont know, but that house is pretty sweet
also it costs a fair bit of money to establish an off grid residence, even if you do most of the labor yourself
>>
>>18571323

gun conventions, just look for the guy handing out anti-government fliers
>>
>>18571323
I would say me, but I'm transitioning to a woman. I'm not a hipster or redneck; I just want to live alone outside of society. It's not possible for me now, but I wish you luck.
>>
What can you contribute OP?
>>
>>18571624
Cooking, cleaning, gardening, children, and helping with the other stuff as much as I can. I can fish, I'd like to learn how to hunt and build.
>>
>>18571323

If you're willing to move to Greece, I have the right guy for you:
facebook/lfrantzeskakis
>>
>>18571775
Is this you?
>>
>>18571789
no.. he's a friend of mine
>>
I'm willing to relocate and shit but I would need to have amazing friendship with op, or anyone. I'm not crazy or happy or whatever, have no current job but a few thousand dollars on my account and nothing going on in life. You should find someone like that op. Nothing holding him but with his feet well on the ground
>>
File: SRS_truth.png (880KB, 1409x4383px) Image search: [Google]
SRS_truth.png
880KB, 1409x4383px
>>18571607
Don't do it, you WILL regret it.

I won't post the one with picture for all our sakes.
>>
Hit me up op.

I'll be your boyfriend.
>>
All these betas thinking OP is actually a girl and not a 30 year old virgin neckbeard jerking himself to the attention.
>>
File: 1496213428808.png (177KB, 436x361px) Image search: [Google]
1496213428808.png
177KB, 436x361px
>>18571450
>No wacked out nut job.
Bad news then, because the vast majority of men who are interested in that same sort of lifestyle are Kaczynski tier. As someone in the PNW I know a lot of guys that like to hunt and live minimalist lifestyles, but dropping off the grid entirely is an entirely different affair that's far easier said than done.
>>
I live offgrid and i m electronics engineer .. And single. I dont do lsd and im not vegan . were is the problem ?
>>
>>18571691
I'm interested.

I'm not a hipster nor a redneck. Just a guy that's burned out from life and has the money and means to do something like this without putting someone else at risk.

If you want to talk you can reach me here:
[email protected]
>>
right here desu
>>
I'm currently saving up funds and learning skills to build my "homestead" of sorts. I have a couple buddies who are in a similar situation.

We spend most of our free time backpacking innawoods so good luck meeting us
>>
>>18571538
Ever heard of a Yert? They're literally all year homes.
>>
>>18571845
>>18571833
>>18571941
>>18572776
>>18573148
Where can I find you guys?
>>
>>18571323
Right here anon :p
>>
>>18573148
similar situation
are you planning to build your own home?
>>
>>18571323

Somehow you'll find one by plugging into the grid to ask about it?

People who live off-grid, generally speaking, do not wish to be found, or do not want to have too much social interaction.
>>
>>18573512
Innawoods. But seriously, I only leave my house to work, go outdoors, and shopping. Places like your local military surplus store, field and stream, sportsman warehouse, etc.

>>18573598
Yep. Going to have a whole compound set up with a couple other people most likely. Probably won't be ready for a decade or more, so nothing is final.
>>
Mendocino/trinity/Humbolt county
>>
>>18571337
you sound high maintenance.

Good luck with that
>>
>>18573674
Because I don't like drugs? Hahah ookay
>>
>>18571323
I'm here, where do you live?
>>
>>18571323
pls be in L O N D O N
>>
>>18573810
Canada
>>
>>18573965
That's doable, I'm 30 years old, truck driver, can hunt/fish. Very stable mentally, healthy and fit physically though I'm at manlet status of 5'8"

Have about $25k in crypto
>>
On /g/
>>
>>18573965
where in canada?
>>
>>18574368

Calgary
>>
>>18571323
Maybe the ecovillage directory

http://www.ic.org/directory/ecovillages/

any dating site, off grid style forums about things like rocket stoves, or even /out/, but I don't know why you're asking a bunch of basement dwelling virgins and dramatic preteens.
>>
>>18573674
>weed bruh
Go kill yourself.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.