[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Cop That Continues To Bully and abuse his kids.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Morty-not-caring.jpg (101KB, 1423x799px) Image search: [Google]
Morty-not-caring.jpg
101KB, 1423x799px
My dad is a cop. He gets away with anything. That includes being able to hit someone so that marks don't appear. This ain't a sad story, it is an angry one. I'm 24 years old and I can't get my father away from my family. He's toxic and never hesitated to beat me or tell at me growing up. Now he just leaves petty comments on my shit just to piss me off. He's 6ft4 and 250lbs of pure muscle. What do I do? I stayed up last night until 4am to tell him that I want him to be a dad and step up for once but instead, he keeps on mocking me for being soft. He makes my life a living hell now by tormenting me and never spending time with either me or his granddaughter. People tell
Me to ignore him bit his corrupt ass gets away with anything and he's living like a king while he taunts and mocks me. He knows I can't do anything cause he's a cop, so what do I do? Recording him doesn't work cause he has friend in IA and social services that throws that out before anyone sees. So how do I make his life hell like he has made mine? I'm done. I'm tired of asking him to be there and to be a decent human being.
>>
Can't you go to the police?
>>
>>18571084
no op but he technically is the police

:options
>run away
>call child services (but they usually don't do shit)
>wait it out and slowly die inside
>kill your dad make it look like an accident
>kill your dad and wear his face
>face a suicide get committed so your away from him
>>
>>18571065
tough love isn't abuse you soft pussy, obviously he failed to instill any grit in you.
>>
>leave the house
>live on your own
as long as you live with him under the same roof he'll look down on you even if you were the one paying for everything
you're 24 years old
he has no right to keep you with him
don't let your daughter live the same childhood as you
also leave some money just in case for when things get ugly and you need a lawyer,if he manages to accuse you with anything

if you want to fuck him deeply
try to make a psychologist sign that the man is crazy or sth, that would be easy since he is, so you won't get your hands dirty
>>
you're 24, if you can't stand to live with him then move out

done
>>
Maybe stop being a giant vagina.
>>
You beat the ever-loving shit out of him and you get him to the point where he listens to you. Claim self-defense; try to have someone's testimony on your side.
>>
>>18571065

>how do i make his life hell

there are many ways, but you have to be clever. its not something we can teach, clever means observing the situation and finding the best way to react.

the best thing you can do is just move out though. im 25, recently cut my family off. been living on my own for years now but needed to make it so i didnt go back.
>>
>>18571065
You can't fight city hall and sure as hell can't fight a bully boy with a badge. Leave town and never look back. Only way to peace
>>
file a DVRO against him, the standard of evidence is really low (preponderance of evidence).
there's a clause where you have to give up any firearms which will de-facto screw up his job.
>>
Fistfight your dad
>>
>>18571065
Your Dad is in a powerful position and there's really not anything you can do to directly challenge him. Just leave and cut him out of your life. Don't say goodbye and never contact him again.

Best case scenario is in 10-15 years he'll reach out to you to try and make amends. Then you get the satisfaction of telling him that you hate him and never want to hear from him again.
>>
>>18571065
Bring your recordings to a lawyer instead.
>>
>Recording him doesn't work cause he has friend in IA and social services that throws that out before anyone sees.

Lawyer here, recording him DOES work, you just are stopping before you get anywhere with it.

Here's what you do:

1. Record incident
2. Submit a copy to IA/social services, ask for some sort of notice/receipt that they received it (any kind of written response will do), and if they won't give it to you, record that you submitted a report
3. Nothing happens
4. Contact your state attorney general's office and let them know that (1) child abuse is occurring, and that (2) it's being done by a police officer, and (3) the state social services office is covering it up.
5. That really ought to do it, but just in case, keep copies and seek a private attorney to sue the state and/or alert the media

Tip: make sure the recording is as high-quality evidence as possible. For the best effect, record multiple incidents as a pattern of abuse.
>>
Move out and never see him again in your life. You dont have to deal with that shit again + if he ever reaches out to you , you reply that he never had a son. Live your own life even if things get shitty for couple of years, things will get eventualy better if you realy want to.
>>
>>18572720
Exactly. Doesn't matter if IA is as corrupt as usual if you're willing to keep pressing this.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.