[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone have any nice romantic stories from your life? I want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 9

Anyone have any nice romantic stories from your life? I want to believe true love is real.
>>
My sweet angel bought me dinner and toiletries and I felt her up in the car while she was driving and she smiled and told me to behave or else we'd get into an accident.
>>
>>18570954
>true love
sounds like you want to hear comedic stories anon
>>
True love doesn't exist. You will never find unconditional love. You will always have to offer something in return. People are constantly looking for someone better while in a relationship.
>>
We met online and sent letters to eachother every day. They were paragraphs long and more and more we realized how alike we were. We drew eachother pictures, wrote poems and I made him a tiny book. After a year of online messages we finally met up and then we started dating. We talked about everything and cried on eachothers shoulders. We went on trips and played video games and cooked together. He waited a year for me to be ready for intimate stuff since I was a virgin. After that we lived together, slept together. Then we had some brutal fights and broke up. Then end.
>>
>>18570954
The woman who became my wife went homeless with me, even though she had offers from her family that weren't extended to me.

We lived out of a car from September to March, surviving off ramen and truck stop showers. It was a brutal winter.

If that isn't true love and devotion, I don't know what is.
>>
>>18570954
>in highschool
>meet qt 3.14
>start talking to her friend
>eventually start talking to the qt
>start dating
>we fuck and we're eachothers first
>month's past
>still together
>said she would kill herself if I were to die because she wouldn't want to live without me
>a week later
>a senior from another school asked her to prom
>becomes distant
>dumps me
>goes to prom with him
>everyone even her friends tell me it's a major downgrade
>he still was able to take her away
>cry about for a month
>4 years later
>still think about her from time to time
True love doesn't exist
>>
I met the love of my life when I was the opposite of interested in a relationship.

I'd left a relationship that left me emotionally vulnerable, and instead of licking my wounds and trying again, I'd decided, "Fuck this. Relationships are shit. All they lead to is pain. I'm never getting trapped in another relationship."

I'd known the guy who would be the love of my life for a bit, but I consider the first time we really, truly met to be at a mutual friend's party. I was a shy, awkward little fuck, so I sat alone at a table and watched my friends dance. The love of my life came in a while after, and I watched him greet our friends from afar. He looked around, searching, and found me off at my awkward table in my awkward corner.

He stayed by my side the rest of the night. He convinced me to dance horribly with him. I showed him my car's fancy speakers that I'd bought and we listened to music together. Sitting in the car together, I was nervous. Later, I would find out he was nervous too. But we were both awkward fucks that didn't know how to muster the guts to kiss someone we liked, so we didn't.

He texted me good night for the first time that night. We've been together over 6 years now.
>>
>>18571529
Keep that woman and treat her right.
>>
>>18571557
Why do you think I married her?
>>
>>18570954
you want to request the screenshots of the classic greentext love stories; deaf girl; wheelchair girl; and the tragic story of lovely neighbour girl. The one about handgun girl was posted like yesterday.
>>
Met the love of.my life through friends. I've had many relationships before and after and.can say it was.didfetent than the others.

That's what makes it hurt so much when she Rips your heart out and doesn't even seem bothered by it.
>>
>>18571526
>He waited a year for me to be ready for intimate stuff since I was a virgin.
>Then we had some brutal fights and broke up. Then end.
And this is why waiting that long is dumb.
>>
>>18571935
y
>>
>be me at a bbq w/ friends
>like some girl at bbq
>stoned&drunk.af
>my friend sits besides us
>he's kinda KO of the weed
>chick began to jerk me off
>whattodo.jpg
>she takes me to bathroom
>began to blow me
>couldn't get hard because of all the alcohol and overwhelmed
>fuckme.jpg
>goback outside
>drink more and go to bed
>next day
>girl says y you got such a small dick
>fuckme.jpg again
>says it's normally bigger
>start to date
>next time we have sex
>my passed out 2,5 inch dick is now like 7,5 inch
>she's in shock
>says im good
>hellyea.jpg
>month later, we are in relationship
>my dick is actually too big for her
>more then a year together now, barely have sex
>fuckme.jpg
>whatnow(?)

Sorry for long story and bad English
>>
>>18570954
Oh yeah sure anon! I went to an anime con with a group of friends and one of the girls in this group I was madly in love with but hadn't worked up the courage yet. She and another one of my friends actually stayed in my apartment for the Con and we had a great time. Anyway, after she went back home (she lives about 1000 miles away), I finally worked up the courage to tell her how I feel and why I felt it. I was very direct and laid my hear out bare. She rejected me telling me that she didn't see me that way, and ended up falling in love with someone she met at the con. They've been dating for 8 months now. It's taken me six months to unfuck myself. I had to start taking anti anxiety meds and have been in counseling. I was so in love with her I was willing to compromise on having kids one day (I never wanted kids but for her I'd do it). This is what true love is to me. Thanks OP.
>>
File: IMG_0062.jpg (172KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0062.jpg
172KB, 1200x1600px
> Being 40
> met a 18-19 yo qt with awesome body and eyes of different color
> she has a bf, but hang out in a couple of parties with other people from our clay
> almost get into a fight taking a latino off her back
> embarrassed.jpg
> she realizes I like her so much I am not going to touch her

I didn't feel as intimate with girls I have slept

I think that is love
>>
We met in one of my classes. He was a lefty, I was a right-winger. He was sensitive, I was the type to look up that word in a dictionary. He was humble, I way the proudest person in any room I entered. We were both brilliant and consistently competed with each other. This slowly morphed into respect which turned into friendship. Before I knew it, we were texting each other for hours every day and I discovered that despite our differences, we had many things in common. It seemed downright bizarre how I could talk to him for so long and still have something new to say. He was the first person I could open up to about my emotional scars. He saw me for who I was and accepted me. I, in turn, was there for him whenever he needed support and listened to his insecurities. We danced around each other, joking about a relationship and waiting for the other to make the first step, until we got tired of it and sort of confessed simultaneously. We turned into the most disgustingly lovey dovey couple in the existence, shocking all of our friends in the process because they knew us as the most cynical people around. I lost my virginity to him.

We're still together. I love everything about him, but mainly that I really feel that I'm a better person thanks to him. He inspires me to be kind and caring, traits I never had before. I'm his rock, someone he can hold onto tightly when he's down.

Life can be beautiful sometimes.
>>
Met him when I was 5 an she was 6. I was the only girl in my family and I was a huge tomboy, so I was always hanging out with the boys.
We lived in a small town, in the country side. All kids used to play outside all day. We went out every day, after school. In summer we spent basically all day together. As we grew up we became very close friends. When we were 10, I considered him my best friend.

When I was 13 and he was 14, his dad died. His family had to move to another city, to his grandparents house. The night before he left, he kissed me and told me he was going to marry me one day. It was my very fist kiss. I cried a lot.
We tried to keep in touch, but it was 2002 so it wasn't as easy as today.

When I was 18, I went to visit the university I was going to go to. While I was looking around, I saw him. I immediately recognised him. He run to me and gave me a huge hug, smiling like an idiot.
We talked for the next couple of days. I slept over at his flat, we kissed and cuddled all night. He told me he would like to date me. I said yes.
We started a long distance relationship. Called every night, texted all day. We visited whenever we could. We moved into the same flat in fall. We've slept in the same bed every night since.
He's my best friend, still. He's the best person I've ever met. So smart, so sensitive, so enthusiastic about life and so incredibly in love with me.
I lost my virginity to him a few months later. I married him 3 years ago.

We went through all sorts of shit together. One of my brothers killed himself, I've been extremely sick. Now his mom passed away a few years ago and we're taking care of his brother while he goes through college - he lives with us and we're paying for his tuition so he doesn't get in debt. When he graduates from college, we'd like to have a child.
>>
Was young and working at a movie theater asa bartender after getting out of the military because I couldn't find any aerospace maintenance jobs with my AFSC or experience whilst in the military. The girl I had orientation with was young but legal (we were only 5 years apart in age), and she didn't talk to anybody, a real shy girl.

So for months I would talk to her because nobody else would and soon she started getting people to talk to me for her asking questions like "what do I think of _____ type of girls" and middle school stuff like that.

Anyway, we start dating, everything was amazing. Two years later we break up because of her immaturity and the way she treated me and told her we needed a break from each other while she thinks about what she needs to bring to the relationship. Sleeps with a downgrade from work and decides that designer clothing, jewelry, expensive dinner, and even simple things like walking at "our" park, late nights watching "our" shows, amazing sex, talking about a future together, me helping her with her college finals being woken up at 3:00 in the morning to do so, and just generally going out of my way to do everything for her was worth less than fucking a coworker in the back of his car, who she is now with.

Last time I treat any slut like a queen.
>>
>>18573451
I'm jealous of what you have, Anon.
>>
>>18573455
I was very lucky. It was impressively easy, more than anything. Since we met (for the second time) I always felt like I found a place I belonged to. No big arguments, never an huge issue, never anything.

His mom died 6 weeks after we got married, his brother was about to turn 18. Not even then (just married and settling into our house, dealing with grief, with a 18 year old boy to take care of) we never had huge issues.
We basically adopted his little brother, he is my pride. He's an extremely smart kid.
>>
>>18571543
THIS EXACT FUCKING STORY HAPPENED TO ME ABOUT TWO MONTHS AGO MINUS THE SEX, AND I THINK THE OTHER GUY WAS FROM HER SCHOOL.
>>
>be in high school
>meet him in my computer class
>always notices little details about me
>my typing speed, my favorite soda
>be very shy
>he is very shy also
>Have same lunch period
>sit together in the library and read
>talk about the books we are reading
>time comes for prom
>he is too shy to ask me
>I ask him
>bravest thing I ever do
>he says he would love to go to prom with me
>another girl from another class of his comes from nowhere
>has meltdown
>threatens to kill self if he does not go with her
>he decides not to go to prom at all because he doesn't want to go with her but doesn't want to hurt her feelings
>am depressed
>sort of drift apart after that
>2 years pass
>he changes school
>graduation day
>picture taken of me and my new boyfriend
>when I develop the picture, look in the background
>it's him
>he is standing there
>see him in the background between mine and my bf's faces
>looking at me sadly
>he came to my graduation
>he game to see me
>and I was with someone else

Fuck that bitch who ruined our romance. It would have lasted forever.
>>
It is and I love one but they do not love me. Death will treat me well as I have done what I can and no you do not like me then leave a stone flower.
>>
>>18573573
No, you had 2 years to drift back but it's your fault .You just gave up
>>
I liked him but he had a girlfriend. I think she knew I liked him because she was rude to me and told him not to talk to me.

I wrote on the bathroom wall that she was a bitch and the world would be a better place if she died.

And she did die, in a terrible accident. I was secretly so happy when I heard about it (it was the first time I realized something might be wrong with me) He was depressed from then on and did not date a girl for the rest of high school. But we did talk.

It was romantic, in a very yandere sort of way.
>>
>>18573597
you are pretty fucked up in the head
>>
>>18570954
I don't want to go into too much detail but I've been dating a woman who is much, much older than me, and I don't know if this feeling is love but it's pretty strong and it's mutual. We've both agreed it can't be anything serious or long-term, but we're both just really enjoying each other's company, and that's fine. I will probably be heartbroken when it ends, so I guess that does make it love on some level.
>>
I had a crush in grade 8. We did everything together, we never said we were bf and gf but everyone teased us about it and called us that and we didn't really care.

Then his family moved. All the way to the other side of the US. I was on the east coast and him on the west.

We fought against him leaving with everything, he begged his parents to stay and live with his grandparents but they wouldn't let him.

For all of high school and part of college, we wrote each other letters and spoke on AIM often.

Eventually they became less frequent, and facebook happened and I saw he met someone. As did I. It's just hard to maintain a relationship like that when you're so far apart for so long.

He was my first love, though, and I think it's very romantic how we kept in touch for so long. I often fantasized about meeting up with him again but it never happened.
>>
>>18570954
>sleeping with gf
>wake up at 3 am
>give her a kiss
>she smiles in her sleep and hugs me
>drift away to sleep land.

we broke up a couple of months ago and i'm almost ready to start fucking some hoes
>>
>>18573414
>>18573414
how long u two been together?
>>
>>18571566
hahaha
>>
>>18570954
Sure.

> be me. 24 yo after a bad breakup chilling with a bud talking about what my dream guy would be like-- the one who would be "the one"
> meet dude randomly in park, he asks me out
> meets friends-- after dinner friend says "do you realize that guy is every single thing you talked about?" See it's true
> 6 years later we are married with 2 kids about to move into our first home in a great school district still loyal and in love and having totally banging sex

True love exists.
>>
>>18573602
Welcome to 4chan.
>>
>>18570954
That's technically impossible due to the fact that women aren't capable of love.
>>
>Have gf met in college
>have to do long distance for a years
>Hard but we see each other once or twice a month
>Year later finally get a job up near her
>Everything going smoothly for 2 years now
>>
>>18571529
Dude that woman is a marvel, you need to make kids with her.
>>
>>18573453

> Last time I treat any slut like a queen.

First thing to learn about women: who is a slut and who is a lady
>>
>be me
>two years ago
>eighth grade
>dated a slut who treated me like an actual boyfriend
>lay in bed, cuddle, watch tv, sit outside and just talk to each other for hours
>be me now
>starting tenth grade in less than ten days
>in a new relationship with a friend of that slut
>they were friends while we were together
>she said she wanted to fuck me
>mfw she treats me like a king and makes me feel love
>>
>nice romantic stories
>from my life.

my first gf got romantic with all my friends, none of them told me. all the women I dated between her and my last long term gf that I lived with just wanted superficial shit and were just attracted to what I looked like and how I acted, or things I was doing at the time. then my last gf was an acting cunt that turned into the biggest cunt I've ever met.

love is something that's never existed in my life. lust sure, love, never. I got no stories for you. the closest I got to a woman being sweet and romantic towards me was really recent and was the smallest thing. meant nothing to anyone else, but it was so cute and made me feel really good. problem comes in when it likely meant nothing to her either. like a normal thing.

fml.
>>
>be 15
>camping at a lake
>in tent not enough room so we have to get close
>our hands touch
>we look into each other's eyes holding hands the whole night
>next morning we are too tired to talk and have to go home
>next day back in school we look into each other's eyes again, start holding hands not saying a word
>three months pass
>be on cloud 9 constantly
>have sex for the first time together
>our love is stronger than everything
>dedicate life to making our love work
>she does, too
>it worked
>be together for 16 years since then
>raising thrid kid right now
>>
File: 1501087256230.png (450KB, 600x960px) Image search: [Google]
1501087256230.png
450KB, 600x960px
>>18573539
I'm sorry bro, forget her. She's a hoe :'(
>>
>>18574410
>>two years ago
>>eighth grade
Anon is under age
>>
>>18573660
Three years now.
>>
>>18574599
indeed i was. her brother is over age. should i let him beat my ass and sue?
>>
>>18573414
this is a gay thing right?
>>
>>18571526
Are your initials ZMAE, and do you live in a town that starts with the letter T?
>>
>>18574617
I had this for 5 years. Then she just decided she was bored, and left. I trusted her with my life.
>>
'True Love' is 'real'.
Love is something that is bound to fade sooner or later. Maybe in a few months, or a few years, but it WILL fade.
Relationships last because they are made of a much deeper emotion than love, that is cultivated with great effort and time.
So when you shackle yourself to someone and bare yourself, neither of you can have a backdoor.
Once you have truly shackled yourself to someone, you're with them no matter what kind of shit they're gonna drag you through. This is because the individuals in the relationship are now irrelevant. What is of paramount importance is the relationship.
>>
I got to cuddle this girl who went through lots of abuse. Maybe we were right for eachother but, waking up next to her and holding her tight was an awe inspiring feeling she was so soft. It was unbelievable. I told her she is the most beautiful girl I ever held in my arms. It was magical.
>>
>>18570954
Met girl. Fucked her that night. Never saw her again.

The nearest thing to a relationship I've had.
>>
>>18570954
> be me
>high anxiety, first year in college
> boyfriend is a senior but he would always walk me to my class,wait for me to be done because I had no friends
> i am so fucking autistic and if it weren't for him, i would have missed a lot of important lectures
> he's my best friend, my partner in business and in life, and he makes me believe in true love
>>
>>18570954
The closest I had to a real relationship, I fucked it up by moving across the country. I started talking to a girl I met online (one of those anonymous apps, forget which).

When we first started talking, I had no idea she was a girl until we met up IRL. God I miss her so much, I was hard pretty much every second I spent with her. We connected on a deep level, and I like to think the time we spent together made me less cynical about dating. I thought to myself, even someone as fundamentally broken as me has a chance at finding someone to love.

I was mainly looking for a mothering type of relationship, which I only realized after tripping on acid for the first time.

In short, I've realized that I'm probably not meant to be in a long term relationship. I'm too far gone into the pit of addiction (I'm a functioning addict so nobody is any the wiser) that drugs/alcohol effectively became the only thing in this world that loves me unconditionally.

The old me would have felt sadness and pain, but now I feel a strange contentment. Maybe that's what it means to become an adult; giving up and realizing that some things are just beyond your reach.
>>
>>18575418
this sounds really nice.
>>
>every girls story is "I did nothing and he just fell into my life and did everything for me lol"
Must be nice having life so easy.
>>
>>18575477
That one story about the guys wife going homeless with him was pretty inspiring.

Bitches like that are a diamond a dozen.
>>
I met my love when I was a Junior in High school. I had finally started to overcome my dorky adolescent period and was overcoming depression, starting to feel confident in myself again.

I had joined my school's volleyball team as a freshman and was starting to get good at it too. Parents were willing to put me through a club and support me on it. Things were starting to look good. I was starting to feel happy. Except one thing was missing. A lady. I had started to give up after numerous failed attempts with other girls. But my group of friends and I were close with the girls' Volleyball team and we hung out sometimes.

Unbeknownst to me, there was a Sophomore girl who was 6'1", blonde, and really cute who liked me on the girls' team, but by friends on her team were the only ones who knew. And I had no idea who she really was, despite having seen her only a few times during games and in the halls.

Anyway, sometimes we would hang out at the park near our houses and play Volleyball on a beach net. It was just my guy friends and me at the time, but we had invited the girls, even though they had practice. Luckily, my friends told he and they all agreed to try to get out of practice early so that they could come play with us (mainly just to hook this special girl up with me). Well they showed up just before we were about to leave, and got us to agree to another game or two.

That was the first time I noticed her. She looked special, and I knew she was going to be important to me one way or another. We locked eyes and smiled.

Anyway, we played a few games. One play she was on the other team and they set her the ball while we were both in the middle and I blocked her. She says that was the moment she knew she liked me lol. Shortly after I got carried away and started building sand castles in the middle of the game, which only caused her to like me even more.
>>
met boy towards the end of his open relationship with his ex.
i thought he was really sweet and different from any of the other boys I've ever met.
did campaign volunteering together, ate lots of good food and had lots of great sex.
he'd crying to me about his ex all the time.
we break up cause i wasn't comfortable with how much he'd bring up his ex.
come back together cause i found out I was pregnant.
he blocks ex off of everything so we can focus on our family.
2 years later he is still searching for his ex.
single sad young mom.
fuck relationships. i won't ever have enough energy to put into anyone else besides my kid and i like it just that way.
>>
love is very very much real, consumerism tries to brainwash you into thinking its not real but love is a source of happiness that you cannot buy

its the most effective tool of nature to make us raise babies successfully
>>
>>18575483
so you are going to blame an entire gender for your own stupidity, besides, the moment some wealthy handsome retard shows some interest in you, youll drop everything and chase him

well done, women are retarded
>>
>>18575489
i don't get how any of that shit is my fault...
he's always claiming that he loves me and got us a house and all this shit so its not like i wasn't being convinced. He was a fucking liar. If he would've just expressed how he wasn't over his ex and still wanted her in his life, i would've left.
>>
>>18575479
Later that week we exchanged numbers and began texting. That very evening we admitted to liking each other. I'll never forget the day I saw her in the hallway during class. We walked together and the way she looked at me made me melt inside. No girl had ever looked at me or talked to me that way and made me feel the way I felt. And it's not like she was a slut or anything, neither of us had ever been with anyone or been in a real relationship up until that point.

Later the same week we had our first date and we watched Aliens, which was my favorite movie at the time. She hated action/thrillers, but she just wanted to pick a movie that I would be happy with which, I have to admit, was a huge turn on. That night I asked her to be my girlfriend, and of course she said yes. We went on dates every weekend and it wasn't long after that we fell in love. We had our first kiss on her birthday, a few weeks after we started dating.

Things were going great, but stresses of school/sports/parents/friends caught up to her and she developed depression and anxiety. She had it all along, but it didn't really become a problem until she was the summer before her Junior year. Luckily I was able to help her and she was strong about it.

We had made an agreement earlier on in our relationship that we wouldn't have sex until we both had a life plan figured out. I didn't want to pressure her or rush her or anything so I was cool with it. It was within weeks of her Junior year and my Senior year that she committed to a D-1 college for Volleyball, and only a few weeks after that, I enlisted in the Marines.

I wanted to be a Marine my whole life, and she knew that, and I told her if she didn't want to push through the long distance military relationship after High School then I would understand, but she insisted, which just made me love her even more.
>>
File: Fishbirds.jpg (51KB, 425x425px) Image search: [Google]
Fishbirds.jpg
51KB, 425x425px
Took my girlfriend to a field of wildflowers while they were all in bloom. We sat on a blanket as bees buzzed around us and listened to music. We took turns playing songs. We smoked cigarettes and I took pictures of the flowers in her hair. She sat crosslegged and I laid back with my head in her lap and she played with my hair and would kiss me sporadically. We both fell asleep and woke up with half of our faces sunburnt.

I told her I didn't love her. Now she's dating a ex-addict 6 years older than her and I'm fucking an alcoholic slut who thinks I'm a sociopath. I miss her sometimes and wish she didn't hate me quite as much as she does
>>
>>18575507
this is what consumerism did to females, so what if he got a house? is that some magical proof hes going to be an able father and a loving husband?

he didnt lie, he was whining about his ex all the time, what other proof you need that its not you who he wants, in the arms of your loved one you forget about exes
>>
>>18570954
>hear people mentioning guy at work I don't know, he's in another office in another state
>they said if you want a friend, a shoulder, a good time, a good laugh he's everything and well respected professionally
>get somehow assigned as his assistant, we speak at first by phone then video chat and he is perfect. I mean perfect and my girl parts feel all warm and feel my heart will burst
>we meet in real life and my face gets blotchy, my stomach queasy and my legs weak
>shock, but in his eyes I see the same, first time we are alone we throw ourselves at each other
>OMG, the earth moved again and again but there is a small problem
>I'm married and when he found out he wouldn't speak to me anymore, in fact he requested I not be his assistant any longer
>crushed I cannot be with the love of my life
>>
>>18575516
The night after I swore in officially and had all my tests done, she came over and we watched Full Metal Jacket together. We had a deep talk about what could happen and where our relationship was going, but we both felt confident that we could do it.

That night we took each other's virginity. I will never forget that night and how perfect everything was.

We both cherished our last year living in the same area and being able to be with each other, and we made it count, but of course, it flew by too quickly. Almost a year after that night I shipped off to boot camp and we were unable to communicate in any form other than letters. I was really worried about her with her anxiety but she handled it really well. We stayed strong. From there I moved from South Carolina to North Carolina to California with very little time home. We were able to text and FaceTime but still the distance was hard. Especially with it being her Senior year and me missing so much, like her senior night at Volleyball, her games, her birthday, our anniversary, prom, etc. But we did is, and I couldn't be more proud of her for it.

It wasn't until July of last year when things got rough. She had to go to college early to take summer courses since she was an athlete, and I had just received orders to Okinawa Japan, as if things couldn't get any worse. We both had a hard time with the news, especially her being so lonely in a new environment already.

On top of that, things were hard for me because it was hard for me to trust the new environment she was in, and constantly hearing about how my buddies' girlfriends of many years cheated on them, but I never lost faith in her and neither did she in me.
>>
>>18575535
That August I was granted 3 weeks of leave to get my stuff together before I went overseas. We spent a lot of time together, but it was by far the hardest goodbye we had up to that point. The weekend before I left I went up to her school and spent a few days with her. I'll never forget the last night together. I took her to a big amusement park and we watched the lights in the distance and the stars. Neither of us wanted to get in the car so we were stalling as long as we could. We said see you later the next morning.

I was able to come home that Christmas. Being together again was great. Just like old times.

I wasn't able to see her again until this past month. We both saved up enough money and I saved up enough leave to have her come visit me. We had a hotel room together and we spent every second together. It was just like we were married. We woke up, had morning sex, cooked breakfast together, went out sightseeing together, went on fancy dinner dates, stayed up late talking, and cuddled each other to sleep.

We talked about getting married so that we could stay together. We needed to stay together. Desperately. But we agreed to wait until I at least get out of the Marine Corps, sadly. But we figured it's better to wait until we have a plan and until we can really support each other.

Unfortunately, goodbyes never get easier. Neither do long distance relationships. It's not easy supporting someone with anxiety in a long distance military relationship from the other side of the globe. On top of her own stresses, she has mine. And for me, on top of my own stresses, I have hers. But we just keep fighting, waiting for the future, not knowing when we will see each other again, but the memories of us together and our mutual support are what drive us.

It's been almost 4 years since we started dating, and I have never been more sure about anything in my life. I just can hardly wait until the day we are together forever.
>>
>>18575531
lol, OP wanted hope that true love exists. this seems to prove the opposite, that women are all whores for chad, they will upgrade whenever they get the chance. if that guy didn't have the morals he did, you would have left your fucking husband. you're a joke.
>>
>>18575547
How do you cope knowing that she's seeing other men while you're away?
>>
>>18575566
Japanese hookers...

Lol jk, trust me, we've had that talk many times. I know everyone says this, but I really don't think she's the type to cheat. She was put in a situation once where she could have cheated on me, but she couldn't bring herself to do it. Her anxiety is what stops her I think, but she's faithful.

Plus she wears a ring I bought her to make people think she's married.
>>
>>18575531
this is the exact opposite of love

a whore spreading legs for the first macho man that comes by, disgusting
>>
>>18575531
This has to be bait.

Of course there are plenty of women like this, but on this board, there are a lot more guys who like to prevent that ALL women are like this.
>>
>>18575612
Truth is though, this board is one of the most reddit boards there is, with a lot of normies (and therefore females) on it. There's definitely a chance this is a fake story, but it would be a pretty good fake, and it's not like we're on /r9k/ where the chances of it being fake would be near 100%.
>>
>>18575552
On the contrary it does exist only the timing may be off when you find them. Not proud but I believed I loved my husband and was happily married but I came in contact with the real thing. Forever I will live with a knowing smile to cover my broken heart.
>>
>>18570954
Bear with me, cause this one is long.

I don't know if it was true love or not, but i can easily say i still have feelings for her but whether i'm with her or not anymore, i'm happy as long as she is too and happy for all we had... I met her a few years ago thanks to a friend of mine (he invited her to help us record some homework thing), at first i thought she liked me because i thought she was being specially nice with me. Also, at the beginning i didn't like her, but when i started thinking that she could've been into me, i thought that it was a nice idea since that has literally never happened to me. So, after a day i decided to get in contact with her on FB, and we started chatting. I remember sleeping till 5 AM chatting with her. and i invited her to a date after a few days, but she declined :c. I didn't really want to keep bugging her, so i thought it'd be better if i gave her space, so we stopped talking and stuff, mostly cause i didn't want to bother her. A few months passed and it turned out that she was going to study at the same university i was in, so the first day i saw her i was super excited and we started talking again. Back then i was 19 (or 18 i think) and i literally had never confessed my feelings to anyone i liked, so for the first time i decided to tell her i really liked her along with a song i prepared on the harmonica for her. It took me a month to learn the songs, so when they were ready i went to see her at school and tell her how much i liked her.
>>
>>18575621
She was a really shy and insecure girl (as much as i was), so after telling her, i played the songs for her, and she told me she really liked them and hugged me but she wasn't sure if she wanted to date me. For me that wasn't a bad thing... i was blown away because i've never done something like that, so i had a mix of worry and happiness... I didn't really know what to do after that, so i just waited like 3 days, and she came to me once and asked me what were the reasons i liked her so much, and i told her i didn't really know... i just liked her, but that i told her i'd explain it eventually when my head was more clear. Then, i thought it'd be a good idea to actually go on a date, since none of us knew what to do (we were really bad at the whole thing), so i asked her out to DQ and she said yes. I remember hugging her later on that day because she accepted... 3 days later we go to DQ and we talked for hours and hours. I was such an autistic kid back then that i thought she'd like me showing her a Yu-gi-oh card, so i did lol, and on that date i also managed to throw her cellphone on the floor on accident and opening it... After that akward date that i thought back then that "it went amazing", we kept talking and spending a few days together but she was still undecisive, and that lasted for like a month or two. Then, one day i went to see her at a play (she had acting classes), and it ended really late and we both lived nearby, and for some random reason she asked me to walk her home (it was 11:00PM), apparently, she wanted to talk about our "situation", and we were at the middle of the night sitting on a bench in downtown...
>>
>>18575622
That day she told me that she really thought i was a "nice guy" but that she "liked someone else", so when i heard that, i was kind of heart-broken, but for some reason we just didn't want to leave, we stayed at the bench. Then, literally a few moments later i was looking at her eyes in the middle of the night, and i've no idea why but it just felt so like "the right moment" and i leaned forward, and so she did, and we kissed... and since she told me she liked someone else i asked "uhm... did you like that?" and she said that she did... i was just so happy. After that i held her hand and she said it was okay, and we walked home and she said she wanted to hold my hand but that she was still confused... so i walked with her at 3:00AM to her house, and i took a cab to go back to mine. After that night, i was so fucking happy cause that was literally my first time doing something like that. So after a few days, i was really confused because she wasn't talking to me, so i looked for her at school, and i realized she looked sad, so i asked her if she was okay, and she told me that she's just been really sad because her parents got mad at her for coming home so late. After that we sat somewhere at school and i tried to cheer her up, and she held my hand, unlike all the other times we talked at school, which were literally just like two friends talking, we started looking a little more like a couple. So we went to my dad's restaurant and i got her food and i remember we were so happy just for being there together holding hands under the table, and i remember her drawing some kind of building for me on a napkin (i believe i still have that somewhere). After a few hours, she had to go to a play, so she left...
>>
>>18575623

The next two months were mostly dates and walks on the park, it was just so innocent... At first she was really shy with me, but one day i invited her to my house, and i was preparing food on the oven, and while i was not looking at her, she walked up and hugged me real tight from behind... i was just so happy that day, because i knew that it was somewhat hard for her to do that because of her shyness... it was just the cutest thing. Anyway, after a month of getting more close to each other and comfortable with eachother, i asked her if she wanted to be my GF and she said yes but she asked me to wait for friday since it'd be friday 13th and she thought that'd be cool. So i did, we spent the whole day just smushed together at a bench in the park and kissing... We dated for 2 years and 6 months, i lost my virginity with her, and so she did with me. For all that time we literally were just really happy... i remember watching movies with her all comfy on my bed a lot of times, i remember sleeping there after real close to each other, i remember how embarrassing and hilarious was the first time we had sex and how much we loved it, i remember waiting for her outside her classroom after school and how happy she was for seeing me, i remember everything and how imperfect yet happy our relationship was...
>>
>>18575612
>ALL women are like this
Like what exactly? I wasn't looking for anything and in the end I lost. I lost two things. I lost the idyllic life I believed I had and I lost the "the one". See, I had never bought the one true love story and hastily settled to fit in only to be painfully confronted with the yang to my yin.
>>
One day, i left my home, since i wanted to finish my career at another city, because i was having really bad problems with my own family, so leaving town was a way to achieve it. I asked her if she'd be okay with it... i'd be seeing her every 2 weeks, and she said she was okay at first, but after a few months i she told me she really wasn't, she said that because she knew i had to leave... After that things weren't feeling good for her, she told me she was really sad all the time. So i thought it'd be best if we split-up, so i asked her if she'd want that, and she said that it'd probably be the best for both... So we did, on the promise that if we meet again we'd be more than open to date again... We still talk to this day, it's been 2 years since we broke up, we still secretly like each-other, but we only talk once a month or so... Through our whole relationship, it was a common thing to see her collect marbles from the street, one day she told me that she only found them on days she thought were good days for her... So the day we broke up, she gave me a glass full of marbles she found laying around and told me they represent every good moment she had with me...
>>
>>18571551
I can only "awwwhh" at this one
>>
>>18575633
Shouldn't have left her, man. She could have came with you or you could have stuck around.

Sounds like you missed out on your chance at a really special relationship. They only come once or twice.
>>
>>18575742
Last time we talked over the phone she said something like "so that's how it feels to end a relationship where there's still a lot of love in it...". And, believe me, i'm getting a masters degree over here and if i could go back i'd not leave her... but then my family enviroment was turning really abusive back then, so staying wasn't a really good idea either... If i knew back then that she wasn't okay with me leaving, i wouldn't have, but she seemed so happy for me that everything seemed fine...
>>
>>18575392
That's sad, anon. Hopefully you will find someone more worthy of your love.
>>
>>18574709
No, I'm a grill.
>>
>>18575795
>but she seemed happy for me
Holy shit dude, are you retarded? Of course she didn't want you to leave, she loved you!

You goofed up dude, no piece of paper can outweigh a relationship full of nothing but love.
>>
>>18575418
...and then my time ran out and I didn't have anymore money so she left...
>>
>>18575632
Your reading comprehension speaks louder than you ever could.
>>
>>18575828
>A right-wing women
Ya right
>>
>>18575928
I'm not a naziboo, but I am right-wing. Believe whatever you want, though.
>>
>>18571510
>People

I think you misspelled 'women'.
>>
Well, idk if it's romantic really but my parents have been married for 26 or more years now, can't remember which anniversary they're on now exactly. They are each other's first and only marriage.

About 3 years ago my dad went to see his doctor for a normal check up, they were preforming a normal stress test. Dad was in it for 2 minutes before the nurses barged in told him to stop and sit down immediately, next thing he knows he's being loaded up in an ambulance and carted off to the ER. Doctors said he was in critical need of heart surgery (we have horrific heart history, not that much of a surprise). I know at least one of his arteries was completely clogged and the others had like, 60% blockage or something I can't remember.
Point was, he had to get 6 bypasses and without those bypasses he would only have had 6 months to live.

I remember my sister and I had to become our mother's rock during his surgery and recovery. She was an absolute mess with the realization she was that close to losing her husband. Watching my otherwise very strong and independent mother absolutely break down over the fear of losing my dad, saying "I can't do this without him", that was what really gave me the impression my parents loved each other dearly. If my dad had died, my mom's whole world would have died with him.

I don't think love exists in the modern world anymore though. That was something only the generations of the past could pull off and it's been weaning off generation by generation. My parents are of a handful of extremely rare couples that can stick to one marriage and one person due to a strong sense of love.
>>
Only other romantic story I got is my neighbor's son.
Neighbors came from Pakistan, all their kids were born in the states and they all basically had a strong attachment to American culture and values, however they also still valued the teachings of their religion. They were a true American/Pakistani hybrid, just with slightly more leaning to American.
Their youngest son fell for this white Catholic girl in high school, parents refused to acknowledge the relationship because him dating a non Muslim white girl would be difficult to explain to family back home.
He dated her despite the opposition from BOTH of their families (because her staunch white Catholic parents had similar feelings about her dating a Muslim boy.) all throughout high school, into college, and finally at like, 27 he finally laid it down with his parents "Listen, I'm gonna marry her and I don't give a fuck anymore. I've done everything I can to try and get you to come around, I want you to be a part of my life but if you won't accept the woman who is going to be my wife and eventually the mother of your grandchildren, then you cannot be a part of my life. Sorry not sorry".
Parents finally accepted her completely (for the record it's not like they hated her or anything, and they were always kind to her but just didn't want to recognize their relationship), they got married, and I remember their wedding, the way they looked into each other's eyes during their dance, it was fucking magical.

I feel like a relationship with that much opposition and hardship would not have gotten as far as it did if real love wasn't a factor in it. Most people would have just given up and moved on if they did not feel all that strongly for one another.
>>
>>18570954
I had known him since high school. He was a popular senior and I was an incoming freshman. He dressed weird and everyone thought he was a little strange. He'd never take off his sunglasses, have his wavy, shaggy black hair in his face, rarely smile, wear tight shirts and jeans. Straight out of an early 80s teen horror film.

I thought so highly of him and so low of myself. At 14, all I could think was he was way too cool for me and I wasn't even worthy of getting to know him. He deserved a pretty and cool gf and I was not that.

He was in the back of my mind for years. He'd come over to my house to hang out with my brother. His voice would make me melt.

When I was 18, I was dragged to a party by a friend. He was there. Still the same. I had much more confidence now, and decided to speak to him for just about the first time. Asked if he'd be interested in seeing each other. He said yes. We went outside from the party, he kissed me under the rain.

We've been together 7 years now. And us meeting isn't even the romantic part. Feels weird to be dating someone I just had the hots for in high school. I had fantasy-like expectations of him, kinda glorified him. After getting to know him, my expectations were wrong in all the right ways. I didn't know he was so witty. I didn't know he was so intelligent. I didn't know he loved animals. I didn't know there was such a soft spot in his heart and such a deep respect for his family. I didn't know he was passionate and driven and worked so hard. I didn't know that after 7 years, the fire would still be here and I have not picked myself up after falling. No boredom. No dullness. It just keeps going and I don't know what we're doing so right but I want to keep doing it.
>>
>>18574376
I've become pretty good at learning that even before we were dating, but I was essentially her first for everything. Felt very secure but she decided she would rather experiment than be loyal, which is a motif many women share nowadays.
>>
>>18575519
Why didn't you love her?
>>
>first relationship ended when I walked into her with another guy
>severe depression, diagnosed with bipolar disorder and further testing for schizophrenia
>On and off with school, on and off relationships with girls with bipolar or borderline personality disorder that were terrible, because that's what I thought I deserved
>Met new girl through tinder of all places
>Smart, pretty, and above all a total sweetheart, really good vibes from her
>2nd date, she gets naked on top of me, says I'm the only other guy besides her high school boyfriend, that she doesn't feel comfortable having sex that night
>I say that's fine, I'd rather see her again than have sex
>She makes the sweetest face, proceed to have sex
>She stays the night
>Didn't want to tell her my condition, didn't want to scare get off
>Week later I feel too guilty and say that I have to tell her something about me
>Worried expression on her face
>Say bipolar, etc., everything I felt bad about
>Does that same sweet looking expression, said I was "perfect"
>Initially thought I was going to say I had some sort of terminal disease, was already thinking through our short time together that I was too good to be true
>Together to this day, plan on vacations/marriage/future stuff together
>Gets me all turned on during sex, when she's drunk will say things like "this is how we're making babies someday. I WILL bear your children."

I am so absolutely in love with her, and I don't want it to end.
>>
>>18576569
I think I did and it scared me. I have issues with people getting close and I was really mentally fucked up at the time.
>>
I don't believe I've had any good romsntiv stories take place in my life. While many of the tales here are like beautiful tapestries, mine are more like barely recognizable scribblings of a kindergartner. The best relationship I've had is a year long LDR I had with this Assyrian girl on the other side of the country.
>>
>>18571935
Because putting off sex for so damn long just to be sure he's a really great guy and that you're so compatible first is such bullshit because it can still just fucking collapse anyways
>>
>>18577758
Meant for >>18572253
>>
>>18570954
I bought my girlfriend at the time a cute little necklace for our 1 year anniversary. Some shit got messed up between us, and we broke up. We reconnect about a year later, decide to grab dinner, and I find out she's still wearing the necklace every day. We spent the whole night driving around, talking, and eventually making love under the stars, just like nothing had changed.

That was the last time I saw her because two days later, she was mugged for the necklace I bought her, and died in her sleep from a brain hemorrhage she suffered in the attack.

That one took a while to get over.
>>
File: KK16aCa.jpg (51KB, 597x436px) Image search: [Google]
KK16aCa.jpg
51KB, 597x436px
>>18573485
>I was very lucky. It was impressively easy, more than anything. Since we met (for the second time) I always felt like I found a place I belonged to. No big arguments, never an huge issue, never anything.
I had this feel. That I found someone who just gets me, who never thought the dumb things I said were dumb, that I could just be myself around. She said back that she always felt like a bit of an outsider even among her friends, but never felt that way around me.

But she cheated on me anyway
>>
>>18577783
Holy Shit-shit-sh...
>>
I met this black girl. Light skin, shortish curly hair perfect brown almond shaped eyes. We were having a group convo and her eyes lasered on mine. Every time she would look away she would look back. Closest thing to romance I've ever experienced lol. Bitched out on asking her out
>>
>>18571529
You've found the rarest woman on the planet, one who would actually sacrifice for you.

Never let her go anon.
>>
>>18575795
You can stay in the city and not live with your family you know
>>
File: 75243.jpg (50KB, 510x510px) Image search: [Google]
75243.jpg
50KB, 510x510px
We both always told each other how comfortable we felt with each other, I would tell her how smart she is, she would tell me how I am the kindest man. We both supported each other in ways that our previous partners never did, exploring each other's hobbies. She would help me learn maths, I would help her learn how to work on her car. I would watch her talk about her studies and admire the gleam in her eye as she talked about it, even though I didn't know what the fuck any of the words meant. I would help her build the nerve to stand up to her research head about concerns and to look into future jobs

So when she got her dream job offer on the other side of the country, I was happy for her. I didn't want her to go, but I couldn't tell her to throw it away and stay. I was locked into a contract with my own job so I couldn't move to where she was going.

After a few months she tells me she hasn't been handling the long distance well and that we should call it off. My boss and I talked and he would be willing to have me transferred to the other state anyway after finishing the current project. But, too late, now she's already with someone else.

Fuck everything forever, it's been a few months but I still feel like my brain is full of fog. It's always been so hard for me to connect with people. I don't know how I'm going to meet someone like that again.
>>
>>18571510
^^
The statement of someone who treats people like shite and expects them to stick around regardless
>>
File: 1500173080161.jpg (95KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1500173080161.jpg
95KB, 960x960px
We had known each other for a while - just friends of friends, you know. I would always catch him looking at me, making eye contact, though I was in something vaguely resembling a relationship at the time.
It was Feb 2016, at our close friend's birthday party, that I distinctly remember sitting across from him after a few drinks and thinking "God, I wish my boyfriend looked at me like that."
A year later he rolled off of me and put my hand over his chest to feel his heartbeat. I think he was going to say something, but didn't. At this point I was single and had propositioned him for a kind of fuckbuddies situation. He was very honest and straightforward about his rejection of a relationship.
A short while later still, he came to me and told me that he was in love with me. He didn't want to waste that chance due to his own fear.

Two nights ago I did a line of coke off his boner and he accidentally slipped it in my ass. Pretty great night, 11/10, would have many babies with.
>>
>>18577783
Good job anon, you killed her
>>
>>18578021
I definitely spent about 5 years walking around telling myself that.
>>
>>18577993
The statement of someone burned badly by someone whom they gave their everything. That poster is right.
>>
>>18570954

I have yet to feel authentic love. But I'll get back to you when I do.
>>
>>18575988
heiling these digits
>>
>>18575618
I'm fairly certain that you're just a Stacey so Stacey you seem like a meme.
>>
I had a nice romantic story. Lasted abour two years.

Then she fucked some other guy. Love doesn't exist.
>>
>>18578018
>last paragraph
don't procreate please
>>
>>18574376
Soo... how do you tell the difference then?

Like genuinely tell?

Like at their core.
>>
Disney lied boy.
>>
>>18576049
>>18575552
>generalizing this much ab women
>>/r9k/
>>
Closest i had was a long distance relationship. Turns out she was just using me as an emotional anchor for the first two years, then spent the next two years deciding she was a lesbian while stringing me along.

Told me she had no interest in the idea of intimacy with me, and no longer wanted to move down to my state. Then she tried to tell everyone i dumped her because i "couldn't handle the relationship" after she effectively neutered it and turned into something one-sided that only benefited her. Serves me right for being in a LDR

Now I'm trying to gauge the interests of a qt redhead friend, but I'm also shy as fuck.
True suffering, lads
>>
>>18571551
Are you a guy?
>>
>>18573451
Just know that you're fucking awesome, that's wonderful. I wish I could have a relationship like this one day.
>>
>>18578844
This.
>>
True love is knowing that you still love her even though she sometimes says something so stupid you feel for IQ points drop from the second hand feel.
>>
"A man can be happy with any woman as long as he does not love her"
This quote sums up my relationship history
>>
>>18578909
>ab women
Are you that retarded?
>>
Ugh. I thought I finally found it, but just smoke, I see.
>date girl
>didn't go so Well, got fucked over
>girl I dated had friend she fucked over too, while getting fucked over by her boyfriend too
>kind of get over our last breakups together
>keep in mind this was all long distance, exs friend was supposed to meet her boyfriend this summer, while I meet my ex around mid June
>since we broke up we decide to visit each other
>We end up dating because we felt compatible
>We meet, I lost my virginity to her
>take her on a tour in New York, taking her to times square, Coney island, the works (she's from Canada)
>she stays for a week and goes back sad
>she gets distant
>she stops talking to me
>she didn't even break up with me, she just says we aren't together
>now asks me for advice about people she crushes on
>told her to kick rocks and go on a sexual crusade to fill the void she now left

Such is life. Being friends with self proclaimed whores has been a lot more fruitful than girls who proclaim they care about me.
>>
File: 1490756685798.jpg (209KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
1490756685798.jpg
209KB, 1242x2208px
>>18573608
I've broken up with a woman 8 years older than me because of our age gap. I still think about reaching out to her again because everything was amazing and we clicked really well. I feel like shit.
>>
>>18571206
fuck i need a girlfriend
>>
>>18570954
> My colleague's 95 year old mother dies
> I go pay respects
> His young second cousin is helping out, serving food/drinks and trying to make him feel better
> She has beautiful blue eyes with a touch of green
> The next day, after the funeral, I ask her out
> I propose a month later
> We marry three months after that
> Now we've two children and been married for almost 7 years
>>
>>18577758
so what? now we all have to play it safe? make sure our feelings don't get too hurt? fuck off and live. or not. living is fucking hard.
>>
>>18580345
No, the opposite, don't wait so long for fucking because how long you wait has no effect on the quality of the relationship

Literally fuck off and live
>>
>>18580077
1) You're stupid for jumping into a marriage after a month.
2) How did you put together a decent wedding 3 months after you proposed?
>>
>>18579029
Nope! I'm a girl. 23 now, we met when I was 17 and he was 16
>>
>>18580414
Awesome yo, it's great to hear that people have some solid relationships like that. I would love the same, hopefully one day. Hopefully you guys last a lifetime.
>>
>>18580472
Thanks man. Honestly we had a shaky relationship foundation and we've been through some shit, but we've made it through and come out stronger. After all that and the tools and skills we've learned, I honestly think we can get through anything
>>
>>18580481
The rough times can lead to better times. Your relationship sounds like it can last.
>>
So my 20y girlfriend and i are both into hentai, and the other day she brought up how she likes lolicon and DDLG. I myself personally like lolicon, but due to it being extremely taboo typically feel somewhat ashamed of being into it. However last night i told her about sankaku and she was browsing the site for hours until she wanted me to fuck her while she was looking at lolicon, we did so, and she came really hard from it and seemed super into it. I find this extremely odd because not only does she like lolicon, but because she was sexually abused as an extremely young child and seems to have an extreme fetish for that kind of RP and porn. I myself personally like it, but its more of a guilty pleasure, i always expected a girl to be shocked and horrified by loli hentai, but here i am fucking her as she rubs her clit to some lolitas on her phone. Anyone have any thoughts on this? She obviously has a DDLG fetish and is extremely turned on by both BDSM and Age Play. Anyone ever experienced something like this before or heard about a girl being that into lolicon? Please let me know, because as cool as it is to have someone who accepts one of my guilty pleasures, i kinda find it a bit edgy at the moment because she was a victim, and i would never want her to view me in the light of someone who would actually abuse or rape someone.
>>
>>18580501
This is the exact opposite of what this thread is about

Also, burn in hell, pedo scum.
>>
>>18580077
funerals are always a good place to pick up qts, no doubt about it.
>>
>>18581206
Fuck off will Ferrell
>>
>>18581216
easy dude, it's true.
>>
It exists OP. I met the love of my life, we broke up due to my mental issues (I dumped her). We reconnected a year later and talked about how we still loved each other. She had just ended a year-long relationship. She killed herself shortly after.
>>
>>18571681
post all of them
>>
>>18570954
I met her a few months after I left for college, October of last year. I was in a long distance open relationship with my ex at the time, and after a year and a half of abuse and fighting, I was ready to get out. We met on tinder, clicked instantly and talked for hours; she was funny, intelligent, and had a lot in common with me, more so than girls I had dated before. We met up and ended up fucking on the first date, which was pretty great. Soon after she found out I was in an open relationship, and was understandably pissed and broke it off with me. After about a week I broke it off with my ex and came back to apologize, and she gave me a second chance. We dated over the next several months and I fell stupidly in love with her over that short period. She was extremely kind to me, going out of her way to make me happy; she bought me a nice rain coat when I was too broke to afford it, always demanded to pay for our meals at least half the time, wrote a song and sang it for me, she was incredible.

Then one day I get a text saying "We need to talk" and my heart sank. We sat down and she explained to me that she wanted to break up because of daddy issues, ie I reminded her too much of her dad (who was an abusive fuck) and needed to sort herself out in therapy. Apparently the fact that we both smoke cigars and drive the same truck is too much resemblance. After am argument, she cut me off. Few weeks later I see on her snapchat out of state with a guy who looks an awful lot like her ex, and remember she mentioned he was moving nearby the day we broke up. A week after that she comes up and talks to me like nothing ever happened, I ask her about the snapchat and she says she was visiting a friend that was depressed. She left shortly after, and I haven't heard from her since.

Still don't know if I was right, but I've done my best to forget about it and move on. It still hurts sometimes.
>>
>>18581343
Thats fucked up and you know it.
>>
>>18571744
dont call her the love of your life, dont give her that much power, if she treated you like that than she was definitely not the right one for you - let alone the love of your life especially only one - dont look for girls like her or have expectations like that, just live
>>
>>18575627
Why did you guys break up?
>>
I had a shitty night and ended up at the train station at 4 am and so did he, we got talking and gave him my number over the course of a week things happened so fast and I had to move to Europe and we continued talking 24/7, we still got the chance to see each other for a couple of weeks and it was just amazing, he had some issues and ended things 2-3 times and went on and did some things I didn't like and I took him back regardless, I've never connected with anyone better my entire life and I haven't felt so much love for anyone else, it was just magical. He's got some real trust issues and was constantly looking for a way out and he ended things again last week. I hope he'll figure himself out and find his way back to me, if not I hope I can feel that type of love and connection again. True and unconditional love is real /adv/ you gotta work for it though.
>>
>>18581489
What do you mean?
Thread posts: 153
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.