[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for non-incels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: later homo.jpg (10KB, 332x336px) Image search: [Google]
later homo.jpg
10KB, 332x336px
I *actually* met an exceptional woman who I really relate to. It's not 'oneitis' (a.k.a. an obsession); I have fucked two girls since then, and I'm not in love with this person. I just sort of idolize them, because they are beautiful, kind, and a literal genius.

The only problem is that I was in a really pathetic state when I knew her, and I broke up with her friend/housemate, who was a fat bitch I'm probably going to get some cubicle job at an insurance company, and then won't meet anyone odd or exceptional anymore, at least not for many years.

What should I do? We stopped talking, and I'm either busy or depressed lately, but I would really like to see her again. She's public on Facebook. I don't have one.
>>
>>18570924
make a facebook and chat her up. Whats the worst thing that can happen?
>>
>>18570929
Given the context, I might need to make a more attractive offer than how I am in my current form. Does that make sense? Every year I improve. I'm still in proto mode right now, like a kid almost, although I do live alone. She's two years younger than me and has graduated an ivy league school.

In the past year, I tried to meet up with my ex desperately, then got drunk and called my ex a sociopath...over Facebook. She might know all this happened.
>>
maybe I should cover a song she likes? is that stupid?
>>
>>18570950
then explain to her if it comes out that your different back then and your trying every year to self improve. The best thing you can do is talk openly and honest about your intentions and feelings.

>>18570957
Sure why not. I did a cover of harry potter for my ex and she loved it. But makes sure your also talking to her. don't be cryptic about your desires.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.