[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Traveling/ working on the US

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: Funny_Valentine_scars.jpg (115KB, 500x506px) Image search: [Google]
Funny_Valentine_scars.jpg
115KB, 500x506px
Im just about to finish a post grad course in the UK on a scholarship, Im from Portugal. In the meanwhile I got to know a girl from the US online and we fell in love, we chat everyday and have been making plans together and sending each other gifts every few months (we've seen each other often as well, she's definitively a real person) and we want to try moving in together.

I have at the moment enough money for a short trip there, but in no way Im able to sustain a life together, and she's trying to find work. My choices are:

- Aply for an internship in the UK (which I most likely can get) and visit when possible, she also spoke about being up to moving here if we don't have any other way.

- Try and find an internship or employment in the US, it would have to be in either Pennsylvania or Canada (leaf jokes aside) she has family in both places; however I'm struggling to find any in graphic design, animation or illustration, which is the subject of my course.

What would you do in my place? Also, if any of you knows a good website to search for job and internship opportunities in the US from abroad I'd be very grateful I find either ones that are out of date or that just offer them the other way around.
>>
>>18570778
What gifts have you sent here? What gifts has she sent you?
>>
>>18570815
Dont know why that's relevant but mostly stuff from bands and a game franchise we both like, and its been mostly even.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.