[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mental breakdown

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1490582269043.jpg (25KB, 1024x519px) Image search: [Google]
1490582269043.jpg
25KB, 1024x519px
Welp im getting evicted for renovations on the 31st. Have no place to live, no place to put my things, no one to take care of my pets, and my roommate(older brother) pretends nothing is happening. I've tried bringing it up in conversation over the last few days. He kept saying they had to give us 30 days when they really dont.

Now Im at a crossroad. Leave a note tonight and become a drifter or stay and continue being a burden. I actually dont mind being a homeless wanderer but my brother is fucking clingy and I feel guilty leaving even though its probably for the best.

I dont care about my stuff but leaving him to deal with the house seems wrong. Im really lost and suicide seems like a solution too. I have a gun and a bottle of pills so there's that.

So death or run away and live with the knowledge of being a coward....wat do?
>>
>>18570677
What is your income/savings? Have you tried contacting your landlord? Where do you live?
>>
>>18570683
Live in Georgia and can only contact the property manager who is a bitch. A big business owns the house.
The economy in Ga is shit which is why I live with my brother. Only have $20 dollars to my name. Could probably buy a sleeping bag
>>
>>18570749
Ok, have you looked at your lease yet? Have you been served a dispossessory?

Oh, also, who's name is on the lease? You or your brother?
>>
>>18570779
They didnt renew the 1 year lease but after their yearly walkthrough left a paper telling tenants to continue making their monthly payments like normal.
We were both served a dispo even though he is technically the head of house. Everything is in his name
>>
>>18570779
Oh meant to say my brothers name was on the original lease. We've lived here ten years and the house went through several owners
>>
>>18570803
How long ago were you served?
>>
jesus fuck man. I'm trying to help. Reply in a timely manner or gtfo
>>
>>18570845
Sorry friend I was served on the 17th
>>
>>18570845
Was on cell for privacy reasons but now have the computer
>>
>>18570677
Don't pussy out just because you hit a small bump.
storage units are $40-50 per month
pets can go in a kennel for now.
find a place on airbnb to stay for a week while you apartment hunt on craigslist and hotpads.
>>
What kind of pets. You should prioritize them if you are going to do anything crazy
>>
>>18570887
>>18570898
Cats but suicide will probably not happen. Im leaning toward the homeless route I just hate leaving my bro with all the crap.
>>
>>18570905
can you not afford rent? going homeless seems extreme when you can rent a room in a 2/2 for $500-650 per month or any other apartment for double that.
>>
Vanishing into another state would help me mentally I think if I could only deal with this idiotic guilt over running.

>>18570909
Rent in Ga is high as fuck for some reason. Crappy apartments and trailers are $1,000 a month
>>
Look for a room for rent on Craigslist. Try to take care of your cats man. Also tell your brother to wake the fuck up or he will have to deal with all the shit himself.
>>
>>18570677
either your lease is up or u didnt pay ur rent, go live with a family member
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.