[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Absconding with Child

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1461920264817.jpg (114KB, 960x638px) Image search: [Google]
1461920264817.jpg
114KB, 960x638px
Which country would be the best place to abscond with my child? I have the following skills; Construction/associates degree, ability to teach younger children, daycare experience, elementary education experience.

I just want to know where to buy my plane ticket to. I can learn a language.

I need a place where nobody can find me and nobody will ask any questions. I need a place where I can easily get a visa and can stick around. Where I can easily get a job as an American.

>not Africa or South America
>>
International child abduction is a crime. Also you're asking for something that is practically impossible.
>>
>>18570601
Just a guess but Swiss? They usually try to stay neutral so they might not be a part of extradition treaties.
>>
Article 10 of the Swiss Federal Act on International Child Abduction and the Hague Conventions on the Protection of Children and Adults
>1 The court shall cooperate as required with the authorities of the state in which the child had his or her habitual residence before abduction.

There's an international treaty about the rights of children and most European countries have ratified it.
>>
>>18570611
Well I know it illegal that is why I am asking where to go. Is the Ukraine or Russia a good bet? Or should I think about Asia? The legality is my only concern. Which country is least likely to care that I am there with my child?
>>
>>18570632
Meant for >>18570613. Being neutral doesn't mean that they don't cooperate with other states.
>>
>>18570632
Ok, which european countries haven't ratified it?
>>
>>18570633
You want to disappear, with a child, so your plan is to move to a country and forge a living where a white child will stick out like a sore thumb? And you want to do this on a visa? There is absolutely no way you're smart enough to do this
>>
>>18570653
I don't know, do your own research. And just because a country hasn't ratified it, doesn't mean that they won't do anything; it's easier to deport you than to deal with a fallout with America.
>>
>>18570655
Well I could go to Germany then travel to another country so there would be no record via train or bus.
>>
>>18570601
dont answer this person. they are probably trying to abduct a child to sexually abuse them in another country. No sane parent would want to rob their child of having both parents around or even put them in a situation of this much instability.
>>
>>18570662
Okay, and then what? You haven't thought this through in the slightest, have you?
>>
>>18570664
You'd be surprised at how many people try to do this to spite the other parent.
>>
>>18570669
Then apply for some jobs.
Get a job
Get an apartment
carry on living my life.
>>
>>18570681
All while being essentially an illegal immigrant and being untraceable? Good luck with that.
>>
>>18570671
that's why anon said no sane parent, yo
>>
>>18570688
>>18570690
>>18570671
>>18570664
I know its probably impossible. That is why I am asking. Google does not have much information.
>>
>>18570671
yeah thats not a 'sane' parent. thats a selfish parent that puts their ego over their child's mental health. children need stability or else they become fucked up adults.

>>18570694
go to therapy. your child is more important than your ego or whatever problem you are having with the other parent.
>>
>>18570694
>Google does not have much information.
Because you can't, you moron.

Also I hope you know that it wouldn't be difficult to trace your internet history to this thread
>>
>>18570698
Lets say the other parent is a homosexual/transgender encourager.
I have no legal recourse and so I am looking at other options.
>>
>>18570709
You're going to fuck up your child's life and mental health and go to prison because you don't agree with the other parent's beliefs?
>>
>>18570709
I hate trannies as much as you do, maybe even more, but fleeing with your child will also fuck your kid up, maybe to a worse degree.

is the other parent trying to put your kids on hormones or something? Just teach your child that gender has nothing to do with dressing pretty or liking toy trucks. Tell them that their biological sex matters above all of this gender nonsense.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.