[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

18 years old I have red hair Glasses Pale Skinny as fuck I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5209.jpg (43KB, 680x734px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5209.jpg
43KB, 680x734px
18 years old
I have red hair
Glasses
Pale
Skinny as fuck

I'm pretty self conscious about all this shit and I just want to feel good about myself how can I go about doing this

(I'm not a virgin loser before I get all that shit in here)
Just want to look better
>>
>>18570378
get a haircut that compliments your face shape, if the style looks good the fact youre a ginger won't matter. get contacts, if you're weird about putting stuff in your eyes (i am too dw) get a good set of glasses that suit, again, your face and eye shape. Also, try and fill out a bit if youre skinny, if you're short don't buff up too much or you'll look like a walking chode, if you're tall then hey that's a plus with the ladies and you'll look even better. Its all about working with what you have.
>>
>>18570430
Thanks man I appreciate I'll try these things
>>
If you can grow a beard, do it.
A full ginger beard is objectively the best kind of beard.
>>
Get on those weights my man you'll look better and feel better. It'll do wonders for your confidence
>>
>>18570378
Are you a girl?
>>
>>18570507
No ginger girls are cute
Ginger guys not so much
>>
>>18570516
Curly red hair? If yes, trim down the sides let the top be wild. Wear big slightly goofy glasses. You'll be that cute quirky guy
>>
>>18570378
Glasses? Get contacts.
Don't like those? Well get a frame that compliments your face/head.
Plus these:
>>18570452
>>18570480
>>18570523
Emphasis on the hairstyle for curly hair.
>>
>>18570526
Yea the hair is pretty curly and wild maybe I'll try to find a cut that suits me

And I'll definitely start working out more
>>
>>18570540
I'd say visit /fit/....
But don't visit /fit/.
Eat big and eat reasonably healthy.
>>
I'm literally the same as you (minus the glasses), and I'm also a beta virgin. So you're already ahead of me. I've been improving myself little by little.

-Learn to love yourself for what you are because everyone's self concious about something. E.G, I noticed Asian and Brown girls tend to be into me a lot more than white ones

-Figure out what works for you and what doesn't

-For clothing: Generally earthy tones. I get a lot of compliments when I wear blue jackets/shirts because they accentuate my eyes a lot. But I also like Khaki, greyish white, ect. Clothing that has an almost "HDR" look to it.

Find a style of clothing, know what it says about you, and if you're okay with that, stick with it. You can switch between stuff to. As long as you look good desu, it doesn't matter. I dress somewhat trendy, but I get the most compliments when I go more vintage cause that's my vibe

Changing your appearance will take quite a while and it won't happen overnight. I'm 1 year in and I look slightly better, and feel a lot better about myself. It's easier said than done. Just take one thing at a time, or alternate between small chunks of each part of your appearance.

Ask yourself what bothers you most about your looks and what you want to do about it (get into detail). Come up with a list of things you CAN do to fix it , and start doing them one at a time.

Sorry for the rambling post, I can answer any other questions you might have. It might help to post a face pic or ask some more specific questions, because we don't have a lot to go on from your original post.
>>
>>18570599
I'm very similar, except that I'm a blonde; and my luck with women increased dramatically when I moved to a multicultural city from a rural white area.

But how will I save my race now :(?
>>
>>18570599
Thanks man I appreciate that a lot
Darker tones tend to work with me as well so I feel you there

Oh and I was a beta maybe a year ago and trust me the girl I got destroyed my heart so be careful with women

But seriously thanks for the advice
>>
>>18570627

Anytime, I'm glad to help. Really, I wish I'd worked on my confidence earlier. Confidence is much more important for having substance as a person, rather than your personality, I think. Idk. I just know I have to push myself quite hard to be confident.

I've started taking down a lot of posts I see here about interacting with women, but IDK if it's a good idea because some of it is just poorly veiled redpilling. On the other hand, I feel like there's some truth in the posts. Is it a bad idea to try and act a little alpha around girls? In a sense to fufill your more primal instincts of having a woman, providing for her, making her feel safe and loved, ect. Women seem to be, to some extent, different creatures from men (but still made to be compatible with us)

I know the answer isn't simple, and this is out of the blue, but I'm curious to know what someone similar to me thinks. I should make a separate thread for this.

And don't worry, I'll be careful around women. Hope the next one treats you better man. Time heals all wounds.
>>
>>18570678
Honestly if I can give you a word of advice be yourself and I'll tell you why

If you act like someone you're not and that gets you a girl then you can't be yourself around them if it makes sense

Find someone who likes you for you
If a scrawny ginger can do it I'm sure as hell you can lol
>>
>>18570696

I generally am, I'm just trying to work on the lesser parts of myself and be the best possible version of myself that I can be.

I just feel the way I 'act' around girls is too nervous and shy, even for my liking. I don't want to lie about who I am, but there are parts of me that want to be more confident, take charge more often, be able to stand in the face of adversity. There's a certain 'nice guy'ness in me that's honestly not all so great and I think it prevents me from being the best version of myself that I can be.

But I do hope to find someone that loves me for who I am. Thanks for the advice Anon
>>
>>18570742
Well good for you man best of luck
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.