[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BROTHER IN LAW KICKED US OUT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Xm3snys.jpg (3MB, 2560x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Xm3snys.jpg
3MB, 2560x1080px
Legal thread here, problem with people sharing a house in NJ... will post more
>>
>>18570200
legally he can't unless he went through the eviction process.
>>
>pick a house to move to the states and help out Brother in Law... which I'll call bitch from now on
>pick a house, gf is in lease, we pay first month, and the deposit for the house
>decided to help them, because, they were in debt and I had some money and wanted to move to that state.
>paid the whole first month because they were broke dealing with last house, and the move
>first weeks everything was fine
>bitching commences due to us being in our room minding our own business and honeymoon and stuff
>complains about us getting home late in the morning due to her working in a fast food and closing every other day
>they have kids, and still made us pay for 1/2 the electricity use in the house.
>problems start popping that we ate everything in the fridge, we're barely in the house, and I bought my own stuff that they ate...

will continue
>>
>>18570221
>tensions start to rise due to them saying WE use the majority of the electricity, and spouse in law told me it was ok to buy a watt-meter to know who was using what
>started to bitch about us nit picking the bills
>we bought a fridge to have our drinks and food up stairs to avoid drama...
>drama started because we hoarded food from everyone
>we bought our own shampoo and bodywash, and they stopped using theirs and used us and they were gone in a week
>then complain because we didn't get more
>wife buys a razor, spouse in law got herself the same one and used her refill cartridge

We basically ended up isolating ourselves in our room about 2 months ago

>kids destroyed the house everyday then they complained that they were tired, and needed help in the house with the kids
>the deal breaker was...
>one of the kids flushed down the keys through the toilet, no toilet
>they wanted ME to fix it, THERE AND THEN, I was just getting out of work over night, went to sleep, they had a huge problem with me not helping them right then, even though they didn't have the tools or the parts to put it back together

will continue
>>
>>18570244
>I put in my resignation in my job due to the bullshit in the house
>they knew in 1 day, and I left the 26th to my home state
>my name is not in the lease, but wife's is

would there be any legal way to say, this people are fucking ungrateful bastards that we burnt our money to give them a house, and then they want to sue us because they drove us away, then kicked us out?
>>
>>18570255
like... they want to sue us for not paying the last August which they want us to pay,,,

but we only want to let stuff be and they deal with the month... like some sort of protection, due to the horse shit
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.