[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Taken Women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

So the last three women I've fallen for have actually all been taken. They'll start flirting with me, only to find out later that they already have a man or are married. We'll get pretty intimate in our flirting too.

Wtf is wrong with me? Why do I attract women that already have men in their lives? Why am I only attracted to women that are already taken. Is this some sort of sick curse?
>>
does it mirror your parents in any way?
>>
>>18570045
The last woman I fell for seduced me then gave me the

>I don't want a relationship right now
>I'm trying to find myself
>It was a mistake

Then went and got another relationship within a month.
>>
>>18570045
I have the same problem, I have 3 girls interested in me and they're all in relationships. Idk wtf it is dude I like to think its bad luck but the truth is maybe it's just they're a bit bored from their relationships
>>
>>18570045
>>18570065
Could also just be you misinterpreting friendliness for interest (a common male mistake). Even if she's literally said she wants to fuck you but hasn't actually, there's a reason for it.

>>18570055
that's explained by you not being good enough for her, but you don't want to believe it because it means you'll have to work to better yourself
>>
>>18570072
I've thought this really hard. Maybe I was misinterpreting friendliness for interest, but the thing is I was never the one to initiate the flirting. Every relationship I have with women I try to keep as friendly as possible, but the last three have literally come on to me.

The thing is, I would usually not fall for women who hit on me, but there's something about the women who are taken that just makes me lust after them, even before knowing that they are taken. I seriously don't know what the fuck is going on.
>>
>>18570096
describe the flirting, and describe why it never goes anywhere
>>
>>18570103
Doesn't go anywhere because I cut it off. I don't fuck around with married women, and I'm usually inclined not to mess with women who have men in their lives already.

Flirting is intimate to the level of touching and even kissing.
>>
>>18570072
>but you don't want to believe it because it means you'll have to work to better yourself
I believe it. I wasn't good enough for her. My penor is too small and her ex had a BBC. Things fell apart as soon as we had sex. She claimed sex ruined our friendship, which I thought was hilarious because we were never friends. The only context we had interacted in was a romantic one.
>>
>>18570072
Not OP, the other guy you responded to

In my case I know for a fact they're all interested, I've had multiple people tell me in all the cases so I'm not imagining it, one of them has straight up told me we'd be good together if she were single, another is in an open relationship and I'm already dicking her

Like I said its either bad luck or them wanting some change idk
>>
>>18570127
> My penor is too small and her ex had a BBC.

this is also probably an excuse not to better yourself.

>>18570109
just shitty friends, and distracting you from pursuing women that aren't attached already.

Next time it happens though just demand a breakup before you go anywhere. If they're really interested, they'll do that and you won't have to worry about the cheating/branch swinging thing.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.