[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cheating on girlfriend with best mate's girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1492563078078.jpg (34KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
1492563078078.jpg
34KB, 250x251px
I used to really have a thing for my best mates girl but i moved on cause its the right thing to do, got a new loving caring gf who is very stable and pretty. but now the girl who i wanted first has, while still dating my one of my oldest friends, started hooking up with me. she isnt as pretty or stable but its more aggressively passionate and sexually built + shes said she wants to break up with my boy regardless. what do ? if i tell the old girl to shove it she gets hurt because shes expressed how much she cares for me. but i couldnt possibly hurt my current gf because i care about her too much. try to keep both ?
>>
>>18569804
Wow, you are a shit friend.
>>
>>18569804
I hope someone accidentally stabs 27 times in the chest and ditches you in an alley. Bad OP. Eventually your girlfriend is going to find out. Did you seriously think word would never get out? Don't pretend this is for her sake. You are a selfish piece of shit who just wants to avoid having an uncomfortable conversation. You don't want anyone to think you're a bad person. The longer you put off telling this girl the more it will hurt. She'll continue to be mistaken that she's with someone who's true to her. The longer it'll take for her to dump you, and allow herself to trust another person. You do not deserve her, and your friend deserves better. Stop being such a coward.
>>
>>18570069
Sorry for broken English but do you comprehend what I am trying to tell you?
>>
>>18569804
Cut your girlfriend, your best friend, and your best friend's girlfriend out of your life. Cut them out and start over again. You'll be better off without them and, more importantly, they'll be better off without you. I would also recommend going to therapy so that you can learn to respect people.
>>
>>18569804
>i couldnt possibly hurt my current gf because i care about her too much.
If that was true you wouldnt have hooked up with the other girl.
>>
>>18569804
>but now the girl who i wanted first has, while still dating my one of my oldest friends, started hooking up with me.
You're saying that like you had no choice in the matter. Don't bullshit yourself.
>>
>>18569804
why do so many guys get into exclusive relationships with women just to trick them and sleep around? I honestly do not understand this. There are like 4 different threads on here about "I have a perfect gf but I want to fuck other women"
>>
>>18569804
this has to be bait
if not, cut all of them out of your life and since you're already cutting things, do some work on your wrists as well
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.