[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

4chan has mentally damaged me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 3567523476735857.jpg (68KB, 690x492px) Image search: [Google]
3567523476735857.jpg
68KB, 690x492px
I can't look at men the same way anymore without thinking the only reason they talk or even look at me is ebcause they want to fuck me. I get so paranoid I can't normally socially interact with people anymore. I'm 20 years old and didnt use to be this insecure before, but I'm fucking up relationships and potential partners because these thoughts creep in and I feel utterly worthless, no matter what I do, think, study or achieve. I dont even get along with women anymore because I think they'/we're useless altogether. Is this damage reversible or should I embrace this autism and kill myself? I don't want to live with this mentality but all I see is either extreme misogyny or mindless feminism
>>
it sounds to me like the solution is very simple and that you need to surround yourself with centrists instead of extremists
>>
>>18569602
except I am myself falling into extremism against women and while it's driving me to constantly improve myself and have some use in society it's also wrecking my self worth and gender identity
>>
>>18569609
you're just an inverse cuck

a right-wing woman, believing in anti-her things

a left-wing man, believing in anti-him things

sounds familiar

compromise your dumb-ass political views you're already voicing discontent
"just stop"
>>
>>18569596
why would you ask for advices here if 4chan is the problem lol
>>
>>18569596
>spergs aren't men
>4chan is a fringe entity, basically most people here are social rejects or weirdos
>what you need to embrace is your own perception of the world even if it's negative
>as long as you're mentally strong, you don't need to even give a fuck
>>
>>18569596
>I can't look at men the same way anymore without thinking the only reason they talk or even look at me is ebcause they want to fuck me.
That's just not true. They look at you to determine if you're worth fucking.
In general, though, it's not healthy for a guy to start feeling too much for a girl he hasn't fucked yet, because it makes rejection that much harder. All the crying faggots on here and r/9k/ are the result of ignoring this and letting their feelings run amok too early.

>d I feel utterly worthless, no matter what I do, think, study or achieve.
smhfam your worth (should) comes from doing these things, not from getting approval for it.

Also for what it's worth, quite a few men look down on women who are ONLY good for fucking, so while attraction is a large part of interaction, your efforts do make a difference in how you're seen.

Also lurk less 4chan.
>>
>>18569596
Just work on being mother material. It's not that hard. Don't think of yourself as a wet hole, but as a future mother. If you can maintain that mindset, then you'll be fine. Yeah men may look at you as a walking hole, but that's because modern women have presented themselves as little else. Distinguish yourself.
>>
>>18569596
Gurl, you are looking at it the wrong way around. You want to hear what I took away from spending 8 years on 4chan?
Men are pathetic, just look at them on here. They are incredible weak and insecure towards women. You have the power to give them sex, what is basically their one biggest weakness and they know it. They are scared of you.
>>
simple. if the guy sees nothing in you beyond sex, he'll not stick around after he doesn't get it. if he wants to see you and be around you and do stuff with you that's not sex, he enjoys your company. don't make the mistake of thinking that if you have sex with your bf after spending time together it somehow invalidates that because it doesn't. as for how you see other girls...we've got a lot of work to do. really a lot. i don't have to tell you that lol. if you go on thinking we're just a lost cause and growing resentful, that work actually getting done becomes that much harder. know what you care about, know why you care about it, and try to get some of the others to start waking up whenever the opportunity arises. accept that there's only so much you can do, set a standard you can live with, and hold yourself to it.
>>
>>18569596

>damage

Jesus fuck. You guys will turn anything for a buck of attention.

>assuming you're not just troll bait

Stop fucking thinking your opinion matters. You go on 4chan; you probably have all the worldly experience of a goddamn front-yard shrub like the rest of us.

Yes, everyone's a misogynist or a feminist. Or a racist or an extremist. Or a leftist or a rightist. Or a communist or a fascist. Everyone's something and it's gonna suck. Personally, I'm an extremist and that's my vice.

Everyone has one.

Stop assuming we're held to some grand, judicial scale; we all fucking suck, there's just so goddam many of us we all find a new and inventive way to do it. There's no real way around it. Even the Dalai Lama has shitty self-help books that turn him a profit. I don't give a shit if he donates a bunch, Bill fucking Gates donates money. Philanthropy isn't new. Neither is business. In fact, about the only real new thing as far as I can see are those fucking Fluffy threads on /b/. I can't even explain them a little bit.

So look, everyone sucks and so do you. Accept this, make some people laugh and realize there's a lot of not-sucking to be had in havin a giggle with some m80s, m80.

Most importantly, everyone's a useless fucktoy made to reproduce, according to all our genetic codes. It wasn't like men were magically ordained to run empires... we're all just eating, fucking, sleeping machines, very possibly in that order. We just chose to get more extravagant about how we did all that.
>>
>>18569781
You're disgusting.
>>
>talks in generalities
the limits of your vision as the limits of the world is never a picture perfect view
>>
>>18569596
you must have nothing of value besides your pussy
>>
>>18569596
OP, here's the truth:

Most men do want to bang you, but most men are also legitimately looking for a woman to marry and have kids with. You are not useless just because you're a woman; you've taken the wrong message from the content here. Women have an extremely important and well-defined role as mothers and centers of the family. While the man is the head of the family, the woman is the center of it, she's the glue that holds it all together, just as important as the man in the relationship. Just focus on doing what women are supposed to do: be good mothers, be strong for their children, follow the lead of their men, and, above all, being compassionate and loving towards all.

If you can focus on finding a man who wants a strong family and wants to give you 2+ kids, you're going to find yourself in a really fantastic place.

As Buddha says in the Dhamapada:
>Those who mistake the unessential to be essential and the essential to be unessential, dwelling in wrong thoughts, never arrive at the essential.
>>
it's the negative mentality.
>>
>>18569596
I get that, OP. At times I am also afraid that 4chan has turned me into a misogynist but then I remember that a lot of it is shitposting Even if it's not, the best way to learn about people is to pick up little clues from real life interactions. On the interent a lot of people are letting all out at once or saying things they wish they would hear. It's not the best place to learn people's true intentions and the content should serve as things you take into account as possibilities not outright realities.
>>
>>18569596
It's not 4chan -- it's life and has always been this way. Guys want to have sex and girls want babies and stuff for the nest. Without these two drives mankind would have become extinct 5,000 years ago.
>>
leave 4chan
leave r9k
meditate
live your life saying fuck it
stop fucking people even if you get into a relationship,don't have sex until you feel secure.not obliged to.but safe enough to give your body to someone worthy
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.