[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone hacked my Snapchat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Last night, my snapchat got hacked (it's separate from all my other accounts, I went and changed the passwords to fucking everything and beefed up security across the board for good measure)

The issue is that they managed to convince my girlfriend to send a few short sexy snaps, and we're a bit distraught, and worried that something bad might happen?

Is this likely to cause trouble? What can I do?
>>
Hey, hey, well too fucking bad yeah
>>
Hey mate, If you want your account back you gonna have to work for it bitch nigger
>>
>>18569581
>hacked
Yea, somebody got your passwords. I bet some friend you know did it. Ignore it and consider spending less time online and more time offline.
>>
>tfw posted gf's nudes on vietcong rope twisting forum and panicked thinking what if it gets back to her and she sees them somehow so said snapchat got haxxor'd as cover just in case but gf said ask 4chins because obviously so now gf and gf nudes are both lurking on same rope twisting forum and pants are being shat
kek
>>
>>18569581
There's not much you can do now OP. I mean, if you are really worried, contact the company and see if they can figure out who had control over your account. At this point though, images are images that are out in the wild.

>Keep your password long and hard to guess.
>Don't use electronics to capture nudes or similar of yourself or of herself

A good rule of thumb is that if it "data" is captured electronically then someone is going to see it despite how you try to control it. If you don't feel comfortable with that thought then never share data you don't feel confortable with.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.