[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My boss is putting me down in front of other employees. When

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: kuntekinte.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kuntekinte.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
My boss is putting me down in front of other employees. When she's around she ignores me or roll her eyes at me when I speak to her. She will not say hello or goodbye. She completely lost her shit and viciously yelled at me in front of a colleague one time. When I ask for personal leave for medical reasons, she will copy-paste my whole request with my medical details to all employees in our department to let them know I'm on leave (I've since stopped telling her reason and just say it's medical related). We just lost a major account (~50% of our business) and a lot of people are sitting around with nothing to do, me included. The work I still had left she transferred to another person with whom she appears to be on friendly terms. That particular work I've been doing for 2 years and, surprisingly, never screwed up probably due to the nature of work that undergoes review by many different people before it's finalized. Always done accurately, timely, clients are satisfied and never complained. Still, she transferred it away and now I literally have nothing to do all day. I just sit there and stare at Outlook all day, waiting for something to do.

She's been like this for months now, maybe even years. I just started to notice it recently. She never discussed any problems with me so I have no idea what I did wrong. If I knew, I'd correct it and apologize. She's the type who expects you to read her mind. Yet despite all this, for some reason, I'm still employed.

I'm starting to update my resume and look for another job but what do I do meanwhile? Just suffer and wait? I'm guessing gently standing up to her when she's acting like a child will probably not play in my favor?
>>
How do you lose a contract that big? Sounds like she isn't doing her job correctly.
>>
If your money state is solid enough and you're confident in your resume, you can always try the opposite: stand up to her like fucking thunder, all at once, with all the full-grown glory of an adult. When she goes off on you, you ask, "So are we going to solve this like adults or do you want to keep screaming and throwing a tantrum for everyone to see?" You're like 80% sure to lose your job but 20% sure to put them in their place. It's happened before. Not commonly, but.
>>
You need to get to work on your CV to find another job. Then you need to read Ligotti's My Work is Not Yet Done for inspiration on how to deal with workplace related problems.
>>
>>18569338
You're going to need a reference -- keep kissing her ass.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.