[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So im with this girl for around a month now. She is 20, im 24.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 1460817194787.gif (264KB, 148x111px) Image search: [Google]
1460817194787.gif
264KB, 148x111px
So im with this girl for around a month now.
She is 20, im 24. Had a talk about several things:

Seems like she cant handle all the affection i give her, even so she likes it whenever i do. Making excuses about her being not accustomed of someone showing that much care about her. Her ex seemed to be an asshole and verbally abused her.
Anyway, all i do is kiss her neck/forehead or hug her from time to time and ask her if she needs some basic shit (expl, something th drink) while hanging out during the day. Really nothing crazy clingy shit.

The "problem" seems to be that she is going to start studying in another city only about 1,5h away by train in 3 months now. Big thing for her since its her dream. She feels like not wanting to bind too strong cause she fears, doing the same mistake of placing someone else above her own needs again.
Seriously its all cool for me, since i dont have any intentions to distract her from her studies and i told her.

I have been there myself 5 years ago and know how that shit is going down, so im pretty chill about it and know that this relationship will be pretty easy to maintain.
She will come back to "my" city twice a week cause of the sports training we booth go to in the evening anyway, so she can stay at my place during the night, while one of the days is at the weekends, so we can spend at least a full day each week together. Also i can visit her easily during the week as well.

Anyway, i dont seem to manage her to chill, since its going to be way easier than she thinks it will. I
just want her to open up without the fear of me breaking her like she got broken in the past. She feels safe being with me, while also she doesnt know what to do with these kind of emotion.

So the question is: How do i make her just accepting her feelings and not being overly cautious about them, since that seems to be the main issue here.

Im sorry for the confusing sentences i may have written.
>>
gtg. coming back in a few hours.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.