[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No woman would have the patience.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0193.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0193.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
As I get older... I am starting to realize that no woman would have the patience to date me. I am 27 and I don't know anything about dating. Don't know how to kiss, be a "leader" or take initiative. This horrible revelation has drained my hope.

I use to think that maybe one day I will find a woman but who would want to date someone with no real applicable knowledge to dating?

To this day, I STILL can't fathom how people can date for like 1-2 days and then have sex.

How would a woman ever have the patience to deal with my inexperience? I feel like women expect older dudes to just "know" how all this shit works.
>>
>>18569078
Yes, it is sort of expected (both for men and women) to have some sort of experience when you are in your late 20s, as the vast majority of people in their late 20s dated before.

Anyway, if a woman likes you she'll be patient and guide you.
>>
>betamax
>like, extreme betamax
>you cannot possibly be as beta as me
>inb4 real life stories-- that involves leaving the house

Okay, I joke. I handle myself pretty well in social scenarios.

>because I spent five years dating the female version of beta
>we've spent five years fostering most of the worst in each other and finding ways to take joy in it
>we generally encourage awful behaviors and terrible habits in one another because that will, in turn, enable the encourager in the future
>we both have crippling depression and anxiety problems which leads us to be basement dwellers

Did I want this? No; I honestly always wanted someone who challenged me, drove me to be better, drove me to be stronger. Someone who told me that the me of yesterday was never good enough and the me of tomorrow always had a lot on his plate. I needed that-- I needed someone to destroy the boyish reveries. But I never got that. I got a nympho with faith issues and a hermit with confidence issues, because I'm probably a sick combination of both (I've never *really* cheated but there was a pretty close call).

Look, man. I'm just saying. You're not the only fucked case out there. Tons of women are, too, but think-- if they're in the same situation, what are you expecting?

People date for like 1-2 days and have sex over how easy it is to relate to another. Sometimes, they just click. I know I could; I've seen many girls I've considered for a good romp after a coffee or two, and others who I've taken over the course of a month or more and just cannot fathom putting my dick in them.

I had a co-worker I would have loved to lay out and mess up like a bed sheet. But if I did, she would have probably followed me around like a lost puppy for the next five years, while stifling anything except a total glorification of me. (Now, maybe not, but I'm evidently a taken man)

Shoot low. They're out there somewhere.
>>
>>18569078

I know exactly, how you feel, weirdly I am also 27 and am going through exactly what you are. I don't want fun I want someone I really like and can spend the rest of my life with not hop from 1 pussy to another. I think I'm at the age where I personally want to find 'The one'

Like you I am not sexually experienced, I've been with women but it's been a long time now.

Like you I'm sure you also think the best route to go is being a nice gentlemen, but the longer you stay on here you realise that maybe that isn't the best case?

I've only had one hook up in my life and believe me I can easily have more hook ups, I have women waiting but I just can't do it

Inb4 fag
>>
I am mostly bothered by the fact that I can't seem to attract women. I feel like I have to try so fucking hard. My mind isn't right either. I feel really low test too but the doctors did blood tests on me and it reported by trsterone is fine.

FUCK! What is crippling me like this?
>>
>>18569237

Are you depressed, I haven't had any tests, but I find it quite hard to get a boner, usually I could see something sexy and get a boner but now I have to stroke for a few minutes before I start getting hard and I believe its due to depression or stress.

I need to get a blood test for testerone levels
>>
>>18569244
I believe I am depressed but I hate admitting that. I feel like depression is such a idiotic condition to be afflicted by. Basically makes me feel like a bitch for admitting depression.
>>
>>18569284

I feel you, when I mention it to people on 4chan people say to get medication but I don't even want to tell my doctor.
>>
>>18569078
Youre not the only one with these problems men and women can have these issues. There are plenty of women out there just waiting for someone, dont caring who it is. You might have to lower your standards though. I think its important to keep hope. Thats what keeps me (26 year old virgin, never kissed, never felt a boob) going.
>>
Sup dude ill put my 2 cents in from personal experience. Im 31 married man. Now i met my misses when i was 23. She was the first girl i dated. And i did get asked wat my previous partners were like which i avoided the topic and said none ya business. She tried to tell hers and i told her i didnt wanna know her shit.she asked me out first and i did root her on the 2nd date. Now wats important is giving the girl an orgasm when fucking or u are not gonna last long. Also u have to say you are looking for long term relationship. You gotta tell the girl what to think. Be up front on shit you dont like. Also if she says u suck at kissing and quiet alot just say ur shy cause shes hot then kiss/fuck yeah. Also i got really fit at 23 i was training kick boxing 3 times a week at the temple. Do you want me 2 continue.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.