[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anger issues. But not mine...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: ANGERY gary.jpg (63KB, 944x960px) Image search: [Google]
ANGERY gary.jpg
63KB, 944x960px
pic related.

My dad's mental state has been slowly declining.
Now it's VERY noticeable and he has pills against his anger issues (the pills just cause him to sleep. You can't be angry if you're not awake.)
Today we drove to buy groceries and we talked. He kinda poured a lot out (I assume he doesn't really talk to mum. I'd do the same. She's horrible at giving advice and she doesn't know when to criticize and when to comfort.)
Anyways, he told me about his anger issues, and that especially in the recent two months it's been hard hitting. I also sense depression from my dad.
He works hard and just waits to get laid off. He can't quit because then he won't get many MANY MAAANNNYY benefits, so he's in an exhaustion battle with his workplace.
I suggested to him to try weed or to see a therapist.

Now, what's the real problem? He's hitting my kitten a lot. He says she makes him angry, but I think he just takes it on her. I'm scared he'll break her in a literal manner, or god forbid he'll throw her out of the window or just make her disappear somehow. I've been raising her since she was 3 days old.

So /adv/, what do I do? Should I get the weed thing going faster and literally get weed for him? Or should I push him to therapy faster? Or both? Or something else entirely?
>>
>>18569063
Parent's anger issues are tough. My dad passed them on to me, I hit my kitten because it pissed me off, too. Now he hates me, and I feel terrible.

Anyway yeah, get some weed for your dad, it really, really helped my dad and myself. Try to keep your kitten in an area where she won't get in your dad's way, like your room.
>>
Maybe your mom should put out more than once a year
>>
>>18569079
I wish I could, but I don't have a door to my room so she just keeps roaming. Also, sorry to hear about your kitten. I'll try getting weed asap.

>>18569084
She does (Sadly their room is close to mine so I can hear. Plus, I walk on them from time to time) but I doubt he can TALK to her or something. Or if it even helps him.
>>
>>18569063
Weed FUCKS you if you have mental issues. You are a fucking idiot because you have a cat, cats are known to bring parasites and allergies and mental diseases. Clean your fucking house and get rid of your cat, do not by all means give him fucking weed, it will fuck him up. Weed is for mentally stable induviduals 3 times a year at most.

Fuck you OP
>>
>>18569126
Hahaha holy shit, get a load of this guy
>>
>>18569063
sleeping pills can cause depression. he probably has something he needs to be worked out, and that's why he can't sleep. sometimes you need to have a few months figuring things out, and a few nights awake. that's natural. that's life.
>>
>>18569525
>>18569063
and yeah people should be more excited to see a therapist than to be pitched pills. therapist sounds like a good idea, op.
>>
>>18569525
I'm pretty sure he has depression from before the pills. I think that the depression and exhaustion is what causes him anger.

>>18569528
I'll try my best
>>
>>18569548
sorry I should have said "sleeping pills can worsen symptoms of depression"

>ill try my best
good luck. I hope everything works out.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.