[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop loving somebody?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (11KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 259x194px
How do I stop loving somebody?
>>
Kill them.
>>
>>18569022
That's fucking gay bump
>>
Uhm.. kill yourself?
>>
One day at a time.
>>
>>18569045
Expand on that
>>
>>18568980
Out of sight, out of mind. Easy.

Delete, block, throw away, burn down, move places, everything what reminds you them, it has to go. Even common friends, throw them away too.

Out of sight, out of mind.
>>
>>18569099
Should I burn all her cards and stuff she got me? They're all lies no matter how much I want to believe any of it was genuinely meant
>>
>>18569099
what about "ive never felt this genuine with anybody else" type-of- friends?
not OP
>>
>>18569103
How do you think you will forget about somebody? By keeping shit reminding you them all the time? You will turn into that guy who is going to marry and then keep babbling about her ex on the wedding night instead of sex.

GET RID OF IT! ALL OF IT! Make a fire on garden whatever, have a ritual where you sacrifice your love to god of war in exchange for clear mind. Dont forget to drink alcohol while you do that.

>>18569104
Your first fail was to even date somebody from your friend circle. It all depends. If you can order them to NEVER talk about her again and not seeing her, it can maybe work.
>>
>>18569115

Good advice.

Also keep busy! Busy busy! Do something, I am going through what you're going through OP, and I am just trying to keep occupied, even just browsing 4chan all day which is what I'm doing today.

Go gym, play Vidya, watch movies, I don't have many friends so I like to go on websites that show movies that have chat bars so I can still have conversations with people
>>
>>18568980
Go back in time, kill your parents so you never exist to love in the first place.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.