[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a super awkward socially outcasted person. Most people I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1497613871826.jpg (119KB, 640x747px) Image search: [Google]
1497613871826.jpg
119KB, 640x747px
I am a super awkward socially outcasted person.
Most people I see just aren't interesting for me to put a ton of energy into talking to (which is precisely the effort it takes me, I literally start to shake).

Few days ago I saw this girl. She kept staring at me and she had these really beautiful blue eyes. Her face and blonde hair were just so damn perfect and everytime she smiled at me it was like the world froze.
Yesterday I managed to catch her gaze again and mustered out a "Hi", to which she smiled very widely and answered the same, albeit much lower.

She was probably just a tourist. Was deadset on making a conversation with her, asking her name and where she was from. But she is not there, so she was probably just a tourist who was here and has left.

I could just see warmth in the way she looked at me. Like I was being admired. And now she's gone. It's weird how we're all really alone in this world. How amazing people we could have connected with and made happy disappear forever.

I guess the infatuation will wear out. But the regret and loneliness never will. You've probably felt the same way too. It just makes me feel how lonely and absurd the world is. It's not fair.
>>
>>18568964
SO uh, basically you just didn't ask her to hang with you because.....?
>>
>>18569114

I don't know. I guess I'm just scared of being rejected. And her mother was there, with her.
I've had girls who showed interest. It just takes a lot of willpower to do
>>
>>18569124
Stop being a faggot and ask out QTs who give you that look.
They appreciate it more than you think if you're not creepy about it
>>
>>18569131
I've never understood what "creepy" is. I don't I can be anything besides it really. I'm just creepy and I wish I talked to her when I could.
Oh, well. Thank you for the advice, maybe this can be some sort of lesson, even though painful.
>>
>>18568964
>>18569124
>stares off in the distance
>afraid to make a move
Jesus Christ dude pick up a book about attraction at least like Models by Mark Manson fucking autist. I'm gonna even bother dissecting all of this, just read it. And no, it's not a PuA book. Far from it.
>>
>>18569142
>Models by Mark Manson
Got it, my friend. I really need to learn this shit because I'm tired of being a lonely unlikeable faggot.
Thank you!
>>
>>18568964

Σε νιώθω.
>>
>>18569211
Ολοι τον νιωθουμε ντουντ
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.