[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate dogs does that make me a bad person?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_4935.jpg (34KB, 257x242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4935.jpg
34KB, 257x242px
I hate dogs does that make me a bad person?
>>
>>18568833
Not necessarily. That said, I have yet to meet a good person that hates dogs.
>>
>>18568833
You're fine as long as you don't act on it.
>>
>>18568833
You probably don't hate dogs, you are just afraid, which is fine, because that is what a dog is supposed to instill in you, when they protect the home.
>>
>>18568833
I hate dogs too and especially their owners. Takes a real wack job to let a dog shit on the sidewalk and the owner pick that shit up and carry it in a bag.
>>
File: I shiggy diggy.jpg (12KB, 329x320px) Image search: [Google]
I shiggy diggy.jpg
12KB, 329x320px
>>18568871
>crafting a bait reply on a slow-moving 4chin board
>>
>>18568833
yes
>>
File: 1466711299579.jpg (24KB, 293x268px) Image search: [Google]
1466711299579.jpg
24KB, 293x268px
>>18568837
>That said, I have yet to meet a good person that hates dogs.
Then you've never met a person who's been attacked by one I figure.

I'm still a dog person (had one for my formative years, plan to get a couple once I own a property that I can responsibly house them in) but when I was a kid I was out playing with a friend. Some violent dogs got out and my father saved both of our asses, hers less so since she got bit and she's been terrified of them since, wants nothing to do with them.

They're an animal, they're as good as they're trained. But they do have a capability for violence.
>>
>>18568871
I loved dogs, have been attacked and bitten by asshole dogs, and still love dogs. You're not special bro. Next you're gonna tell me you hate all humans cause a dumbass punched you once..
>>
>>18568923
Was for >>18568922
>>
>>18568871
I only walk my dog with my mom because I hate feeling the warm poop through the bag. She picks it up instead.
>>
File: 1496709970593.png (25KB, 669x514px) Image search: [Google]
1496709970593.png
25KB, 669x514px
>>18568923
>You're not special bro.
I never said I was. I also pointed out I came out of it better than her. But I've met plenty of people who did have bad experiences, did develop a fear of them, and were legitimately nice people. If you cannot understand how a child being attacked by an animal and saved only because a man happened to be in the garage across the street can lead to a strong fear that continues into adulthood then I'm not sure what to tell you.

This idea that only bad people dislike an animal with a capability for violence is naive at best.

>Next you're gonna tell me you hate all humans cause a dumbass punched you once..
No. But there are groups of people I avoid, such as loud drunks at the bar. It's called hedging your bets.
>>
>>18568880
wrongo, I cannot stand them. I was in my front yard just yesterday and a woman let her dog shit right in my yard while holding its leash and she acted like I wasn't even there. At least she picked it up. The dog owners will even walk into the grocery with the dog and holding a plastic bag of dog shit. Tell me, what kind of person does this otherwise socially unacceptable behavior?
>>
>>18568923
Not the dude you're replying to, but - so? He never claimed it was a rational thing. Sometimes when bad shit happens, it leaves you with lasting negative feelings that take a while to go away (if they ever do).

Once I had a stomach bug and puked my guts out the day after I'd happened to eat an entire pepperoni pizza, and I couldn't stand the smell of pizza for a year or two. Hopefully you wouldn't say to me, "You're not special, bro. I've vomited plenty of times and it didn't make me hate the food I ate the night before." You'd accept that as an understandable if irrational reaction and let it go.
>>
>>18568932
>Tell me, what kind of person does this otherwise socially unacceptable behavior?
Rude people. Most dog owners don't act like that, you realize that, right?

Some people play music obnoxiously loud in public, that doesn't make music bad.
>>
>>18568941
Maybe not all but you never know. Its like they themselves would be aghast to see someone else do the offending behavior but when its their dog, they are blind and expect the rest of us to be blind. They have a little dog its yapping at your feet, its a big dog it sticks its nose in your crotch and all they do is tell the dog thats not nice but they never apologize to me.
>>
>>18568871
>>18568833
you're not alone dawgs

who else here a dogdisliker
>>
>>18569734

Me...passed on a few very fine looking women because they had a dog.
But did hang with one woman that had four white German shepherds. Not one square inch of her house had not been shit, pissed, vomited or had dog afterbirth on it. Bailed soon on that one.
Other reasons--invited over to people's homes for dinner--holding back from vomiting as I'm picking dog hair out of my food.

Go to brother's house. Can't eat anything without dog sitting 6 inches away begging for food.

What makes me laugh is so many dog owners thinkthey are so loving of their dogs. Young woman in apartment next to me has two moderate sized dogs. Lets them out twice a day to shit, then it's back in the apartment. Never takes them for a walk. I actually feel bad for the dogs.
>>
>>18568941
>Most dog owners don't act like that,

Bullshit...there are more than enough that do.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.