[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get a job at the company when they are not hiring? It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1497232126919.jpg (96KB, 640x719px) Image search: [Google]
1497232126919.jpg
96KB, 640x719px
How to get a job at the company when they are not hiring? It's certainly more than just emailing them and asking if they have openings, right?
>>
>>18568751
If they aren't hiring, then they aren't hiring unless you have someone inside that has the power to "create" an opening for you.
>>
>>18568751
find some one high up in the company and fuck them if there maryed or there closited homosexual it will would better get evident and idf after a few months if there are still on opening black mail him
>>
I just write a quick email introducing myself, saying why I'm interested in the company and asking whether they have any openings or if they will in the near future and attach my resume and academic transcript (since I'm a recent graduate).

>>18568755
Not true in the least, in many cases if you're worth hiring and they like you, they'll see what they can do. I know plenty of people who have landed jobs this way and I've received several positive responses myself.

And it doesn't hurt to try. The worst they can do is say no.
>>
>>18568751
Bypass the HR department and write directly to the head of the department you want to join. If he/she is impressed enough by your letter they might create a post for you.
>>
>>18568811
>>18568816
OP here, thank you guys for advice. I am a graphic designer and employed atm but it's a rural town and looking to move into big city and get a job before arrangements with moving itself, but unfortunately, job openings are rare and it seems that most jobs are handed through networking or something similar.
>>
>>18568875
I'm in the same position where I'm working but I want to move on. Like I said, it can't hurt to try. I did, and now I'm meeting two partners from a firm I want to work for for coffee this week. They're the sort of people who charge hundreds of dollars per hour for their time so it's promising that they'd give that up to meet me.
>>
>>18568875
>>18568887
Oh, and if someone says no, it doesn't hurt to fire off a "I'm disappointed to hear that but thanks for your time" email. Manners cost nothing, and a good impression could land you a job.
>>
File: shake150317_1.jpg (34KB, 780x520px) Image search: [Google]
shake150317_1.jpg
34KB, 780x520px
>>18568751
Don't forget the firm handshake, your real golden ticket to getting the job. Pic related
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.