[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Statutory Rape?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 127403210826056.gif (1MB, 231x172px) Image search: [Google]
127403210826056.gif
1MB, 231x172px
>met a girl at my dorm
>she's a tall qt dancer here for a dance school
>she tells me she's 17 (i'm 18)
>we fuck two nights after meeting
>fuck regularly for a couple weeks
>get kinda bored, want some fake drama
>start riling her up, making her mad at me
>one night she bursts out and tells me she's really 15
>assume she's lying, shrug it off
>a few weeks later things cool down
>we meet again before she's about to leave
>she says she was telling the truth about her age, her friend backs her up

I've been going over it in my mind and I'm not sure how to feel. I guess I should ask if there's any potential legal repercussions? I doubt she's the type to blackmail me, but would she have a case even though she lied to me before we had sex?

But speaking more ethically/morally, should I feel bad? I really don't feel guilty or like I did anything wrong. I honestly didn't believe it the first time she told me because she seemed so mature, almost older than me. I'm sure her height was a factor, but she was overall much too well-rounded and level-headed to come across as a 15 year old. She was certainly more mature than me.
>>
She is the one who is getting in trouble, not you. She gave consent all the way. Record it as a hedge.
>>
legally yea dude you fucked up. its pedophillia. or atleast that is the crime. regardless of if you are physicallly attracted to underage women or not. did you bareback her? cause that was a mistake if yiu did. otherwise i dont see how they can link you to her other then convos and word of mouth.

as for merally i guess you shoukd feel a little sick. i mean. if you knew she was 15 would ypu have fucked her? if so yea your a fucked uo little faggot. i guess this is where you lesrn where your moral compass lies.
>>
File: 1474325547113s.jpg (7KB, 245x250px) Image search: [Google]
1474325547113s.jpg
7KB, 245x250px
>>18568622
15 is too young to give consent.
> being this naieve
>>
>>18568617
Come to europe, in my country, the AoC starts at 14.
>>
>>18568630
She lied about it, which is the point.
>>
>>18568622
>>18568630
Personal morality aside, in the eyes of the law, am I at fault? Keep in mind that she did like about it

>>18568627
Why does it matter if I barebacked her? Do you think they swab little girl's vaginas for dick residue or something?

I wouldn't have fucked her if I knew her age, but the point is she lied and I believe her.
>>
>>18568667
>Personal morality aside, in the eyes of the law, am I at fault? Keep in mind that she did like about it
In the eyes of the law, yes.
>>
>>18568672
*Lie about it
I've also got other witnesses who can confirm she lied. Are there cases of men being persecuted for stat rape even with all that taken to court?
>>
>>18568617
it depends abought the law in ur state i would look up if ur state has remeio and Juliet laws but not on ur compututre cuz if she gos to the copes thats the frist thing there sizeing if u have picures of her in the nude delete then then zero the storage media it was on i would use gparted on a cd or usb stick
>>
>>18568706
if its on a phone make shure its not backed up on a server and if its saved in inturnal storage fatcory reset the device at lest 8 times
>>
>>18568617
I'd like to fug a 15 year old
>>
>>18568617
dont admit to having sex to her in any texts, voice calls, or even on the internet. Cut contact with her gradually. Do not fuck her again!

you will get away with this if she has no evidence on you, so dont create any more.

>But speaking more ethically/morally, should I feel bad?

not at all. its not like you were looking for highschoolers to sleep with. you were tricked!
>>
>>18568617
If you are in the US, you have committed statutory rape. It is a strict liability crime, meaning her telling you otherwise or you reasonably believing she was of age is moot. I would keep your mouth shut and make sure she doesn't report you. If you are 18 you might get lucky and could be tried as a minor if they take pity on you.
>>
>>18568683
dude.. when it comes to rape and anything rape related, the law doesnt give a single fuck what men think. my advice is try to keep it out of court the best you can
>>
File: chrishansen.jpg (25KB, 450x675px) Image search: [Google]
chrishansen.jpg
25KB, 450x675px
>>18570015
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.