[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I deal with a stalker type that is harrassing my boss.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

How do I deal with a stalker type that is harrassing my boss.

if he ever comes in (which he did one time on my day off) how should I handle him in a firm manner that he's got to leave?

like how should I talk to him to be firm that he should leave.
>>
>>18568611
Are you a security guard or a retail worker?
>>
>>18568611
Tell your boss to get a restraining order, and if he comes in, you'll just call the police and have him arrested.

Otherwise, just tell him he's not getting past you, and if he doesn't leave, you'll call security/police.

I also recommend a conceal carry weapon (and permit if required). The biggest, baddest dude is at a disadvantage against a 100 lb chick who has a gun in her hand, and knows how to use it.

If you want to know what gun to get that's easily concealable, Smith and Wesson shield if you want a semi auto (more bullets, slightly less reliable), and a Bodyguard if you want a revolver (only 5 bullets, but it will never jam).
>>
>>18568641
Retail.

Will calling him "buddy" piss him off.

Since im usually the only guy on I'm guessing it's going to be me who will have to deal with him.

plus I work with qt's. and a regular customer is a crush of mine.

I'm not afraid to go and deal with it I just want to know what's the best way to go about it without being too much of a hero or triggering him.

Should I do a more friendly approach or will he take that as seeing me as a pussy and disregard my attempts to get him to leave?
>>
>>18568655
If you aren't a secretary or security guard, or something similar, its not your responsibility. Even if you're working at a McDonalds or something, and the manager is in the back, all you do is go back there and tell him, "That guy's here again," and if your boss doesn't want to go and deal with it, then you go back up, say they are busy, and ask if you can pass a message along to them.
>>
>>18568661
This, OP.
>>
>>18568661
how about if he starts harrassing her?

am I supposed to just stand there and watch it happen?
>>
>>18568857
Yes because at that point she should tell him to leave and that he isn't allowed to come back. If he doesn't leave she calls the police. If he comes back she calls the police. Easy.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.