[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

scabies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: scabies.png (196KB, 401x230px) Image search: [Google]
scabies.png
196KB, 401x230px
alright boys.

Im about 90% sure I've got scabies.

This shit causes me to itch to no end at night to where I have to stick my body in scalding hot water to send me writhing to finally calm the itch. And it just keeps coming back

Every

fucking

night.

The funny thing is though, I don't see a real cure for this shit. Google it. Have fun, people will be ALL over the place with "Natural Remedies This" and scams and creams that can kill you if you over dose.

You're supposed to go to the doctor right away but I've had it for at least 6 months I'd say from starting out to full on fuck-me-will-swallow-a-bullet-if-this-continues. It was on my leg and now it's on my arms, wrists, INNER THAIS, GROIN, ASS, SHOULDERS, FEET, FUCK. I'm actually going to call my Dad whom I've denied for years, just because I recently moved jobs and don't have health insurance to cover a check up or cure it or what the fuck ever. I'm going to have to leave my job which I just fucking KILLED on my first day and looked like it was going to promise me happiness.

This is just a PSA for those of you around to know what it looks like in case you have it. It's contagious through 15 minutes contact, or if it starts scaling, which it has for me i believe, instantly. Feels great having potentially spread it to the people telling me how impressed they were with me today with a handshake to have it potentially transmitted and needing to tell them. I'm so fucking sick right now, internally, in my fucking soul.

So, if you have it, or have had it, do you know how to cure it? Otherwise I'm going to go apeshit if this continues any further.

Sincerely,

Anon

tl;dr Scabies is fucking horrible and I don't know how I got it but it's fucking contagious and PSA
>>
>>18568459
>A number of medications are available to treat those infected, including permethrin, crotamiton and lindane creams and ivermectin pills.[6]
Thank you Wikipedia.
>>
>>18568459
Your writing style is really crazed, calm down OP.

Those kind of iches really suck, have had those where I have scratched myself till I was bleeding. I recommend reaching for after shave or anything else with alcohol content and applying it to whereever it's itchy. I know it will hurt to apply, but alcohol kills infection and if it's some virus or a bug that makes you itch, it effectively kills those too.
>>
I had it once. it's the worst.

there is a tablet you can take which should kill them. then you can put this insecticide type cream all over your body twice 1 week apart.

also throw out your mattress and wash your shit daily for those two weeks
>>
I just didn't want to see a doctor because I was slowly possibly scraping away but now I have to get the people I'm living with medication and fucking tell my job and leave or what the fuck ever it's fucking depressing and I'm sick of shit not going my way. always.
>>
>>18568469
I'm sorry I'm just going through a fit rn Idk what caused it again tonight but it's seemed like 100 nights in a row and this one I can't take anymore.

>>18568465
I've just recently came to this conclusion after seeing all of these possible things from fleas to bed bugs to eczema which my ex said she got but I now know it's scabies.
I want to try those but I've seen mixed results but yea I'm gonna go to the doctor or w/e
>>
>dip infected area into warm water for 15 min
>remove bedding and clothing that triggers the inflammation
>repeat step 1
>???

no more scabies
>>
>>18568491
nice try fukko.

go get it yourself and try that and tell me it works haha. I've said I've taken boiling fucking hot showers to send me writhing in orgasmic relief better than almost any orgasm I've ever had , and for like an hour at a time at night when I can. Still comes back

>>18568475
what tablet are you referring to? Also permethrin was the topical cream recommended and Ivermectin is the oral but that's another trip around biking ill have to fucking do to get it sorted and Ill be not sure if it works unless i leave my job which sounds very much like what I have to do.

Ty for your responses though it's distracting me enough from scraping my skin away like an overdosed tweaker

and sorry for the long response I wrote another essay and it fucking didn't send through the quick reply box except for one sentence >>18568480
so I had to retype half the stupid shit
>>
>>18568491
I also washed everything down when I moved hear and manually disinfected every fucking item I owned when my senpai thought it was fleas. The fucking indestructible eggs were still in me though so it came back and luckily yet, though it's been a month, nobodies seemed to be itching like me

yet.
and hopefully they fucking won't.
>>
sorry boys PUBG and alcohol have been enough to distract me before but I didn't get alcohol last few nights thinking it'd help but it didn't so I've just got nowhere to go to and a lot of actual suffering to deal with
>>
>>18568505
Already did, retard.

>>18568516
It's not fleas, it's a type of insect smaller than fleas that burrow into the skin.
>>
>>18568505
permethrin and ivermectin are the ones.

doctor originally gave me permethrin which I put on like 2 or 3 times. each 1 week a part then he gave ivermectin as a precaution afterwards since it had just been made available.

most people I think take the ivermectin first then do the cream to catch whatever is left that must've been missed.

washed clothes and linen daily. was exhausting bro
>>
If you want of the counter I heard Nix lice cream has permethrin that may help, or order permethrin online and make your own cream.
>>
>>18568459
Best friend had scabies for 9 months, both me and my boyfriend got it. I am immunodepressed and it took me 5 weeks to heal, my boyfriend got over it in 2 weeks.

Go to the doctor, get them to prescribe you the cream.
Apply the cream.
Take an anti-histaminic to calm the itching.
Wash all your clothes and sheets and any fabric in your house.

It's not the end of the world. Any medication kills you if you overdose it, even aspirin.

Also, if it is scabies - cold water, not hot water. Hot water makes them go mad.
>>
>>18568614
ty bro. sorry to hear you had to deal with what im going through as well.
>>
>>18568614
So do I have to quit my new job if I can avoid contact?
>>
>>18569012
No, of course not. Just use the cream, you'll be healthy in 2 days.
You have to spend a lot of time in proximity to give scabies to each other, my best friend slept in my bed and shared to my towels. My boyfriend got it from fucking me.
She lives with 3 other people and they didn't get it.

It's shit, but it goes away quickly once you identify the problem.
>>
Steven?
>>
My friend went to Pakistan and brought back scabies in grade 3 then I got them just put a sheet on your couches and beds and change them often I think it lasted around 2 weeks and go to a doctor
>>
>>18569023
holy shit ty i swear i almost just quit
Ill get the cream and start topically applying it and washing my sheets and only wearing clean clothes
>>
>>18568505
>I've said I've taken boiling fucking hot showers to send me writhing in orgasmic relief better than almost any orgasm I've ever had , and for like an hour at a time at night when I can. Still comes back
Do you do step 2?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.