[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Taking lsd for the first time what should I know and do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1501222890204.jpg (67KB, 800x530px) Image search: [Google]
1501222890204.jpg
67KB, 800x530px
Taking lsd for the first time what should I know and do?
>>
>>18568454
Read Erowid vault, I know the site looks like it's from 90's, but I don't know a best objective information for specific, sourced advice on various drugs.

https://erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd.shtml
>>
>>18568454

Don't, that shit can really fuck you up even just doing it once.
>>
>>18568454
I took like 750ug once because I thought it was 'weak' after it hadn't kicked in for 2 hours. Then it kicked in. Don't do that.
>>
>>18568454

Three words: set and setting. Be calm. Be in a safe place with no hazards or unpleasant imagery. Relax. Maybe listen to some calming music. Consider taking some kind of non-benzo anxiolytic like picamilon or phenibut if you have a nervous disposition -- keep more of it on hand for later if you need it (LSD lasts about 10-12 hours for most people which is longer than picamilon or phenibut). 'Bad trips' usually result from anxiety. Above all, be able to keep any anxieties you have under control.

DO NOT EVER TAKE LSD WITH AN SSRI OR OTHER ANTIDEPRESSANT. Doing so is dangerous.

Try a low dose (50ug, like half or a third of a tab depending on the dosage of your tabs) first to gauge effects.

Don't do it on a weeknight; aim for a Saturday if you are working Mon-Fri. You will likely want to take the next day to reflect on what you experienced.

If you have a tendency to do stupid stuff, you might want a trip-sitter -- some kind of trusted friend/girlfriend/etc to watch and make sure you don't do anything too dumb. You can also try taking it with your gf/bf/etc at some point, though best to stick with low doses for that sort of thing. Personally when trying new drugs I was always alone -- I never had any issues. But ymmv. Hallucinogens (like LSD) are not like deliriants (like datura); you can tell that you are on a drug and you will know that what you are experiencing is being generated by your mind.

Close your eyes sometimes. The visuals become more intense. Usually a trip starts with colors becoming much more saturated, patterns in nebulous textures (like water stains on concrete, or clouds) becoming much sharper, sometimes objects seeming to sway or distort or twist. Then you can begin to dream. It's like dreaming while awake. As the trip becomes more intense, you may see glowing symbols overlaid on different structures in the world, or imagine yourself living some kind of alternative lifestyle or as an entirely different species. Etc.
>>
>>18568503
also this, definitely this:
>>18568462
>>
File: lsd-brain-scan-images.jpg (48KB, 564x423px) Image search: [Google]
lsd-brain-scan-images.jpg
48KB, 564x423px
>>18568508

also, don't do it more than once a month, or maybe once in a lifetime honestly. once is enough, for many people. 'after you've gotten the message, hang up the phone.' it isn't addictive, and desu I'm not sure if I would even call it 'recreational' per se. think of it more like a tool for expanding your understanding of yourself and the human condition.

it can show you that your perceptual faculties are much more versatile and general than you may have believed, and that many of the particular circumstances of your life and views could have been very different if you lived under different conditions. it can show you the connections between different subject matter that you may not have realized. as long as you stay calm and at ease with the world while under its influence. above all, stay calm.
>>
Coming from my own experience with LSD, i suggest you dont bother with it. Curiosity killed the cat
>>
Try mushrooms first but every person varies. I'm pretty depressed but mushrooms was a gateway to pure Nirvana for me.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.