[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sitting here finally watching the final season of mad men I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: 57f.png (286KB, 889x592px) Image search: [Google]
57f.png
286KB, 889x592px
Sitting here finally watching the final season of mad men

I remember going to her house and watching mad men with her on her laptop.

we'd usually end up having sex.

I had a girlfriend.

I miss her.
>>
>>18568433
Don't be pathetic man. Watch your plebbit spacing. Have some self respect.
>>
File: 1494810372146.jpg (77KB, 286x323px) Image search: [Google]
1494810372146.jpg
77KB, 286x323px
>>18568433
You don't miss her, you miss the emotion. You can attain that level of emotion from any girl that meets your set of standards if you put in effort into building a relationship. It's OK to be sad, you just broke up, but you have to realize that the things you are feeling are what you need to work on, not the attachments to certain people in your life. If you feel sad, it's OK to cry and let it out, while it's not OK to contemplate on how to get her back or if you are a bad guy. You'll make it OP.

>t. spent 4 years crying about an ex-girl before getting over it
>>
>>18568458
>>18568437

you missed the rub of the post. My fault.

I miss this girl I was cheating on my girlfriend with.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.