[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I fucked up or something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: Tree-of-Life52.png (950KB, 1280x656px) Image search: [Google]
Tree-of-Life52.png
950KB, 1280x656px
Basically
She's 19. I'm 17. We work at the same fast food place. She has a boyfriend that works there but is gone for some time, and I know him. We texted and called one time for 1 hour. She even wanted to go see a movie with me. Our crazy coworker who works 6 days a week at an actual sit down restaurant says she likes me as well. That when I joked around with her and, supposedly, called her pretty, she got a huge smirk on her face. The same smirk was applied the next day when I thought I fucked up by sending her really stupid funny texts the night before, and she didn't respond to them. She said she found them cute. She says I'm the most funny person.

Fast forward to now. New coworker comes in. My age. She likes him, pretty sure either overheard her saying how he's kind of cute, and that his jokes were really funny. New coworker has girlfriend already. I become way too clingy and attached. I admit my feelings to her and she said she has a bf already and that I'm too old (I think I admitted feelings before new coworker). Text her everyday. She barely replies anymore. Become depressed at work. She isn't as intimate, or talkative towards me anymore. She straight up asked in front of me towards the new coworker the inside joke (which is essentially asking if the person would like to go to laser tagging OMGGG) and then I overheard them say they don't understand me and that I got super quiet when she asked that question to him.

She doesn't talk to me anymore like before, and now I feel like a creep everytime I text her.
>>
You're young so I'm not gonna call you a faggot, but you're well on your way to being one. Let this be your lesson, because most guys go through this, but never fall for a slut. Just dont. She will never change, she wil be that way until the day she dies. You can't reform a slut, be thankful she rejected you outright, because getting into a relationship with her could be disastrous. Investigate yourself. Why is your opinion of yourself so low that you think a girl like that is worth your time?
>>
>>18568292
Pretty sure she asked the new coworker that to gauge my reaction. I was the one that invented the inside joke, which was obviously aimed at her.
>>
>>18568292
I mean.. she wanted me to buy a pool for her. She made me 27 minutes late for work because of it. She told me that she tried all of her friends but I was the only one that could do it.

I guess I've been used
>>
>>18568319
I just now texted her straight up "No"
>>
Bump. WHAT DO I DO
>>
>>18568335
Bump
>>
>>18568319
Buy a pool for her? Wtf does that mean
>>
>>18568440
I bought a $30 pool for the kids she was babysitting
>>
>>18568292
This is fucking golden advice.
>>
>>18568453
Are you sarcastic or are you serious? I just straight up texted her "no" at 11pm and she replied with "?"
>>
It fucking makes sense. All those times I was wondering whether she likes me or not can just be justified by her being a slut and not telling me. Makes sense, considering she keeps my attention and keeps sending me hella mixed signals
>>
>>18568282
This is why you don't get involved emotionally with coworkers.Even further, serves you right for confessing your feelings to someone who has a partner already.If she's not with you then clearly is not into you that much
>>
>>18568494
what do you mean serves me right? i'm not allowed to have feelings?
>>
>>18568494
sorry but this advice is stupid and i'm op.. how do you not get involved emotionally? you're logic is that i should quit if i grow feelings for someone, which is out of my control btw
>>
>>18568507
You are allowed to have feelings, but confessing to someone taken is clearing expecting something, even a little bit.You'll think stuff like, maybe if i am clear with my feelings she will realize she feels the same and shit like that.Nobody confesses without the tiniest expectations.Imagine having a girlfriend and having guys confess to her like that.Would you like it?
>>
>>18568512
I'm not giving you advice, i'm just judging you anonimously
>>
>>18568515
well i'm just a stupid 19 year old that makes mistakes and felt the need to confess my feelings towards someone that may or may not have felt the same towards me already. i came here looking how to handle the situation, not to be judged. if you're going to judge me, then why don't you provide a solution? i thought this was the point of this whole board.
>>
>>18568515
you're just saying that i should feel bad for what i did. would you say the same type of thing to a murderer that's finally venting? "wow the things you have done are really bad and you should feel bad"
>>
>>18568520
god... fuck off
>>
>>18568526
Alright, i say cut her out of your life, i know you work together so just have minimum contact.I know it's hard, but it's really easily to slip from like/love to obsession so just stop now until it gets worse.Just get a hobby that occupies your thinking time
>>
>>18568537
appreciate it.
>>
Stop texting her. Don't become some sort of creep. Leave her alone. She has a boyfriend and so obviously, unless you think she is entirely untrustworthy and worthless, won't be doing anything with you.
>>
thanks for telling me what to do. now how do i feel okay with doing all of this?
>>
It will take time but you are going to have to move on. Don't become obsessive but do try to find something else to occupy your time.
>>
>>18568558
me2thx
>>
>>18568558
do you realize that infatuation is like an addiction? that's like saying everytime i relapse on cocaine i have to go to new york for 3 months and fuck everything else in the world while i recover. it's hard trying to find something to occupy my time when so many things remained the same before falling into this hole.
>>
>>18568558
sorry if i sound like a bitter dick. but by being a bitter dick i feel i have a better chance of recovery..
>>
>>18568568
...oh wait https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-joint-adventures-well-educated-couples/201208/falling-in-love-is-smoking-crack-cocaine
>>
Then eat a dick. You don't have to be a creepy weirdo anon. Go watch some youtube video on self-improvement and develop your social skills.
>>
>>18568582
LOL
>>
Ahh. I fucked up
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.