[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate the monogamy meme

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_nix5giIuv81s8qw1ko1_500.gif (979KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nix5giIuv81s8qw1ko1_500.gif
979KB, 500x281px
I meet these girls that I Genuinely like, spend months or years getting to know them and have them intricately entwined into my life, but when I meet someone interesting and new there's nothing I can do, and if I want to experience something new that former person will want nothing to do with me. It's honestly bullshit. Like I get bored of things easily. I'm always looking for new books, music, films, etc. how am I supposed to pick one person and just stick to them forever
>>
>>18568186
What the fuck is "monogamy meme", are you a muslim?

Jokes aside, I know what you mean, it just sounds like you shouldn't hurry so much to commit, just stay single and enjoy that side of life. I've even heard from one of my older cousins and such that you shouldn't marry until you are 30 or else you are going to make a series of dumb-ass decisions you must be dealing with for the rest of your life.
>>
>>18568186
>[why] am I supposed to pick one person and stick to them forever
for raising offspring and having someone to fuck in times that you are unattractive. take it or leave it. I would recommend having affairs if you don't want to commit, rather than being one of those sluts going on about their sex rings. I think that's what the French do - they just have affairs until they intend to get old with someone and/or have children.
>>
If you use women for mere stimulation, as you use music and books, then you're correct. But, just as music and books will never provide you companionship, neither will a woman used for stimulation. I'm the same way though, OP, I could care less about companionship, but it's not monogamy that's the problem, it's pepper like us who see women as a form of entertainment.
>>
>>18568210
Pepper?
>>
>>18568186
Get a bissexual gf like me. Problem solved.

... shit wait a second, we're kinda liking two different girls now too and can't decide on who to invest. So yeah, it's fucked.
>>
>>18568213
People. Shameless phone posting
>>
>>18568198

> it just sounds like you shouldn't hurry so much to commit, just stay single and enjoy that side of life.

I don't want my girls to be with other guys though. I just want them to let me do it and not care. I know it's totally selfish but that's just how I feel. Anyway, what does it say about the girl when she wants to sever a multi-year long relationship just because I'm attracted to another woman? Is there no value to the 'friendship' at all? yeesh

>>18568208
The problem is that I lose the lust for that original person, and they know it, and I can't be bothered to put in an effort to fake it.

>>18568210
I don't know if I could ever have a person as a companion. I'd honestly just prefer to be alone most of the time except when I want a girl around for a little while. People are judgmental and have expectations, I can't deal with that 24/7.
>>
>>18568234
You can't have two things going on at once. At one point, you have to decide if you want relationships or just a FWB kind of thing.
>>
>>18568186
She's so wonderful.
Honestly the most wonderful person I've ever met.

Today was our 4th anniversary. Been together since we were 16.

I'm so fucking bored. I want to meet other girls and sleep with other girls and know what it's like to be a 20 year old.

She's so caring and kind and all around lovely, I know I'll never be able to do better than her.

God I wish I had met her later. I'm such a piece of shit.
>>
>>18568362
God I'm garbage. I'm so sorry Caitlyn.
>>
I meet up with other girls while married, don't even hide it

I'm not attracted enough to any of them to want to fuck them though. My standards are too high
>>
>>18568362

totally know your feels bro. Every time I dump a girl it hurts so much and there's so much regret and uncertainty but I always feel like there's something better out there.
>>
>>18568214
that's the sexiest dilemma I've ever heard of I hope this happens to me
>>
>>18568186
You just sound like a child which is saying something because children can maintain monogamous relationships.
Let me ask you something: Have you ever been alone? If you haven't I think you need to experience that for a while.
I think you look at relationships in the wrong light. But I think that may be fixed with lonely introspection.
>>
>>18569805

sure I've been alone. women used to walk all over me. Then I studied them and now I feel at an advantageous position in relationships, but i've definitely got some sense of ego attached to that. I try to work on it as best I can. You're right though, I am uncomfortable with being alone at this point.
>>
>>18568369

TBQH she's getting a yuge nerf in Season 8, just you watch. ADCs are all hype as fuck right now because they tilted the fuck out of ADC itemization in preparation for all of them to get totally cucked when all their precious early game damage runes get phased out for the new sexiness runes. Only seven seasons too late, but hey, I'm a better-late-than-never guy.

Srsly though I'm 26 and promise ya, it's only really good if you got sick roommates along for the ride. I had sick roommates and I had a blast. I didn't get as much puss as the guy we let rent out a corner of our basement, but it's a whole story. I took my first lay to town in that house, and that was great fun.

Right now, I want to go free again so I can fuck dirty chicks. I don't mean going for the hot bodied babes, I mean the ones that get regularly passed over. I want a harem of burnt-out, chubby weeaboos who all worship me for being half-weeb, half-normie. I bet they moan like fucking cats in heat, and I'm all about that.

Anyway, Caitlyn's gonna get fuckin' gutted. Her W is gonna be all that saves her in S8, just like back pre-ADC rework.
>>
>>18569818
You need to learn to like yourself alone. If everyone was able to do that gosh the world would be better.
You also need to ask yourself: why do I want a relationship? What is the purpose of one?
>>
>>18568186
the point of a relationship is to have good mentally sound and strong kids and also having a partner even when youre old and gross af.

if you dont care about those then dont commit, bang anyone you want just know what awaits you in a few decades
>>
>>18568234
this isn't a fantasy you have to choose and either way there will be consequences.
>>
If you're bored, you're boring. It's not that the relationship has gone stale. You're just addicted to the feeling of "new love" and your life is otherwise unstimulating so you think the answer is other partners.
>>
>>18570013
I guess so, I'm just venting

>>18570041
>implying its impossible that other people are boring
>>
date a bipolar person
you'll never get bored
>>
>>18570090
>implying its impossible that other people are boring
I'm implying it's not other people's job to keep you entertained. If you're bored with your relationship it's on you to spice it up.
>>
>>18568186
Don't force yourself to be monogamous anon. You are in a time period where being poly is normalized. Trying to be with one woman will only hurt you and hurt your partner even more. Don't waste some girls time by deluding yourself about your own sexuality.
>>
>>18570609

but every chick wants to be monogamous
. guess i'm not chaddy enough for a harem.
>>
>>18570642
thats not true at all. there are plenty of women who are into FWB type deals. go on fetlife or something. This wont work if you're ugly though. If you're ugly you gotta improve yourself because non committed girls have their pick of the litter of guys to sleep with.
>>
You're a pussy. Probably white
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.