[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sex Without Condoms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1338.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1338.png
2MB, 750x1334px
Hey /adv/

So me and my gf started fucking without any condoms. It feels fucking amazing and it’s really convenient.

But my main deal is I’m worried about causing an unwanted pregnancy.
I’m basically perfect at the “pull out” method, since my entire life of fapping, I slowly gained full control through constant edging successfully without cumming. During my Summer breaks back during school, I would wake up early as shit and literally fap for about 5 hours and edge the whole time. I just mentioned that for the background.

But my main question, and also the TL;DR: is it actually likely that I could get my gf pregnant without cumming in her? Since there’s all my own wetness and precum going into her. I made the mistake of googling it, and apparently “doctors” say that it’s very likely that it can happen because there is sperm in precum, where others say the complete opposite and that there isn’t sperm.

I don’t care about “it’s technically possible but as likely as hitting the lottery.” I just want to hear personal experiences of if anyone’s gotten someone pregnant by fucking without cumming, or if someone’s fucked condom-free with the pullout method and had no problems at all. Just any personal experiences and solid advice.

To sum it up: is it likely enough that I should really only use condoms unless I want a kid, or is it really just not a huge enough deal because of the slim chances?
>>
>>18568178
in a contraceptive study done by the CDC, pulling out had a 74% success rate over the course of two years. I would only recommend it to someone who would be happy with a pregnancy.
>>
>>18568178
>my main deal is I’m worried about causing an unwanted pregnancy
If you don't want to make a baby, use condoms. There is a chance that a woman will get pregnant any time that sperm cells get near her ova. This includes pre-cum, which has sperm cells in it. I haven't a clue why you put the word doctors in quotation marks other than to make yourself feel better about disregarding general reproductive knowledge for the sake of justifying letting your penis skin touch vagina skin, but it's probably related to your TL;DR being five sentences premature and then finishing with "to sum it up."
>>
>>18568178
It's possible, albeit rare. I would just get her on the pill. They are dirt cheap.
>>
>>18568206
>ITT: Virgin gets salty as fuck that someone’s biggest concern is the way they have sex, rather than the usual “why won’t anyone have sex with me”
>>
>>18568178
HAHAHAHH you're so fucked mate.

my bf and me did this, we got pregnant within a year.

Tell your gf to learn how to chart her cycles FOR REALS. It's a fuck ton of work, and you can't screw two weeks out of the month, one during period, and one while she ovulates.

I wouldn't recommend cumming in her at all, pulling out is fine, you only have about a 3% chance if she's not ovulating. If she IS ovulating, it's like 70% etc. You should both learn about charting cycles and fertility planning etc. I also recommend the Glow app for her.

Good luck, and don't freak out on your first abortion. Either that, or consider getting her to get an IUD, although desu, it's super painful and completely fucked up.
>>
>>18568178
>I’m basically perfect at the “pull out” method, since my entire life of fapping

thats a delusion. Once you're in, you can ejaculate without climaxing, and you're getting so much stimulation you don't even know it happened already unless you took a real good look at your dick when you pull out.

if she doesnt want to get pregnant she needs to either get on the pill, or stop having unprotected sex.

if YOU don't want to get her pregnant you need to stop having unprotected sex.
>>
>>18568192
>>18568212
I gotcha. It’s pretty much like the risk of getting a ticket for speeding, but definitely even less likely. But the deal is “sure, it’s convenient to do it and much better, but there’s still that chance, when the alternative you have could have you near 100% chance of it not happening at all.”

So I suppose I’m basically safe for now, but since I’m not really into having kids quite yet, I should get condoms. But at least I don’t really have a reason to be stressed for a month waiting on my gf’s period to see if she’s prego or not.

>>18568206
Jesus dude lol. I hope that rant made you feel better at least.

>>18568242
>within a year
I’m good then. Just did it a few times. We have been charting actually, and she does use that app. We haven’t fucked at all during her fertile period or ovulation. Her period just finished a few days ago though so we’re close to that, so i’ll definitely just go the condom route now and stick with it even after the ovulation.
>>
>>18568263
>So I suppose I’m basically safe for now, but since I’m not really into having kids quite yet, I should get condoms. But at least I don’t really have a reason to be stressed for a month waiting on my gf’s period to see if she’s prego or not.

Again, you could get her the pill, too. I mean, even without any insurance, it's like 60 bucks for the exam (which should last you 3-5 years), and 9 dollars per month for the pill.
>>
>>18568242
what if my gf has an irregular period? during the summer her periods have been getting later and later.
not completely unrelated but I had a friend who has such a fucked up cycle her boyfriend creampies hers everytime and she hasnt been pregnant in 3 years.
>>
>>18568276
>what if my gf has an irregular period? during the summer her periods have been getting later and later.
Just means you can't guess when she's ovulating, which means its always a roll of the dice.

>not completely unrelated but I had a friend who has such a fucked up cycle her boyfriend creampies hers everytime and she hasnt been pregnant in 3 years.
They could be lucky. One of them could be infertile.
>>
>>18568272
That’s definitely the route I’ll go eventually, but right now she’s still living with her parents, and it’d be harder to hide from them. They'd lose their shit over it if they found out.

But my current choice is just the rubber until she moves out finally. I appreciate that info though, that actually helped me see that it was actually a feasible option.
>>
>>18568276
The boyfriend probably got the snip snip without telling her
>>
>>18568283
If she's legal, then they can't say shit about it.

If she's not, then you shouldn't be fucking her (even if you aren't legal, either). I'm sure it feels great, but nothing feels good enough to risk getting labeled as a Sex Offender for the rest of your life.
>>
>>18568276
I mean it could a bunch of things, some people just aren't as fertile. If your gf has irregilar periods she probably has irregular ovulation. It's a lot of work to chart, but worth it once you get it down. Might take a while though if she's irregular.
>>
>>18568178
It's possible.

It's highly unlikely to the tune of the exact same fail rate as the pill provided your timing is 1000% and you never put it back in after you cum (always piss to clean out the pipes after you cum), but it's still possible, just like the pill failing.
>>
>>18568283
In all honesty, it's not worth fucking with getting pregnant. It could mean an abortion which may not sound like a lot now because you're not going through it and you're not the one that has to go through the process, but it could be very mentally and physically damaging to her. ESPECIALLY if she's young (like under 25 is young for abortions, you're still developing your personality). Also there's always the possibility the abortion goes wrong and you have bigger issues. It might be worth it to you or her or both of you now, but be the adult in the relationship if she wont and think about the real consequences.
>>
>>18568316
Also if you guys love each other and plan on being together for a long time, you'll be surprised how quickly an abortion fucks up a great relationship.
>>
>>18568320
Not OP, but abortions just fuck up women period, which is understandable, she's literally ending a life, and no amount of "It's your body, GURL!" will ever take away that nagging guilt.

Not saying abortion should be illegal or anything, but if a chick DOES get one, and isn't mentally scarred because of it, she's probably a sociopath.
>>
>>18568331
I don't think abortions should be illegal, but it's idiots like OP that are partially the reason we even have to have abortions. It's fucked up, but also glad they exist since guys can be equally as stupid or fucked up.
>>
>>18568363
Oh, yeah. It takes two people to make a kid, I'd never put all the blame on a single person (unless we are talking about literal rape - at which point, yeah, it's one person's fault). I'm just saying that mistakes do happen, but no matter how you handle said mistake, you're gonna have consequences.
>>
>>18568178
>I’m basically perfect at the “pull out” method
You're a dumb fuck OP. Get her on birth control, it's so damn simple.

And hell yes it can happen with precum. I had a dumbass friend who got two women pregnant from the pullout method thanks to, you guessed it, the pull out method.
>>
You will be pregnant.
>>
>>18568276
How old is she?

I got my first period when I was 12 and it was irregular until I was about 19-20. Now it is pretty much clockwork except when I was without a car for a month and was walking A LOT more, and when I had walking pneumonia.
>>
>>18568178
anal
>>
Why don't people use other methods? It doesn't need to be condoms or the daily birth control pills, there are more.
And there are more advantages like being able to cum inside without worries.
>>
>>18568540
O shit dude you’re right, my period hasn’t come yet. I think I’m pregant.

I’m scared bro, holy fuck

Thanks a lot pull out method!
>>
>>18568178
Aight so women can only get pregnant during ovulation and there's a window of about 7 days for that. I'd say don't use the pull out method if you're having sex 7-10 days after her period. Otherwise it's fine. Pull-out works best if you have sex right after her period has ended and before ovulation. I've been having sex with my boyfriend for 4 years now using this method and I've had no pregnancy.
>>
>>18569391
also track her period, most healthy women have a very specific cycle. To add to my previous reply, using the pull out method up to 3 days before her period is scheduled to start is risk free too. Just be smart about it.
>>
Literally just ask her to get an IUD ffs
>>
>>18569394
It's not risk free.

The risk is relatively low, but that's not risk free
>>
>>18568242
>one during period
Why not anon?
You don't want to help your woman feel good and alleviate her cramps?
>>
>>18568242
>consider getting her to get an IUD, although desu, it's super painful and completely fucked up.
My IUD wasn't super painful at all. The insertion was 10-20 seconds of worse cramps, and then I was fine. I had about 2-3 months of very low level cramps and light spotting, and then my period stopped all together and zero pain. I've had it for 8 months now. 10/10 would do again.

And I've gotta mention that with the USA contraceptive policies it was FREE minus the $40 preliminary doctor's visit.

Now I get to wrap my legs around my boyfriend's back and pull him close while he cums inside me. It's great.
>>
>>18568178
I am expecting my daughter on tuesday. We used the pullout method. Have fun being a daddy OP!
>>
>>18570527
the IUD doesnt work for every woman. I got mine and within the week it was trying to birth itself out, contractions and all. Worst pain of my life.

It's worth a shot though! I wish it would of worked for me because I cant do condoms or hormones with my current partner.
>>
>>18570731
what, if i might ask, do you use instead? pull out and pray?
>>
>>18570735
pretty much.

hormones almost killed me and condoms fall off my partner so we are pretty fucked. We will probably have a few kids and then he will get snipped.
>>
>>18570764
ah, that's not going to work for me/us, but thanks
good luck for you though
>>
>>18570783
don't be pulling out then my dude. you will end up having a kid or having to have an abortion. abortions are no cakewalk btw they can put a huge damper on a relationship.
>>
>>18570817
yeah, that's why I said it's not for us, but I don't want to be using any hormones either and she definetely doesn't want an IUD
condoms are theoretically fine and we are going for this at the time, but it just feels a lot better without them, not just physically (maybe I'm just weird there, idk)
>>
I did the pull out method forever with my ex. Ended up knocking her up after a while. Convinved.to to abort. Sex with condoms is terrible.
>>
you know there are other real methods of contraception you could be doing that would allow you to have sex without a condom

1. she gets on the pill
2. she gets an implant
3. she wears a diaphragm
4. use spermicidal lube

oh also one thing to bear in mind with pull out method, always remember that after you cum there will still be plenty of semen in your urethra that will slowly dribble out later, so if you pull out, cum, clean yourself up, then go for round 2 you're potentially exposing her to that leftover semen which will have viable sperm in it. If you urinate after you cum that should purge it, though you'll have to wait a bit because when you're highly aroused the body closes off the bladder so you can't pee and cum at the same time, as urine is a natural spermicide.
>>
>>18570498
Not that anon, but from what I remember the sperm can survive for some time (about a week) inside the girl, so when it comes to some days you don't fuck because you don't want her to catch a baby a week from now.

Though I might have gotten that wrong. I didn't have to care for the last two years, just buy good slim condoms instead of pulling out and robing you of the possibility of mutual climax. Trust me, sex in a condom being inferior is a meme propagated by virgins or idiots who bought default thick rubbers, put them on wrong, felt uncomfortable once and then dropped it, opting instead for worrying every time her period is slightly late.
>>
>>18568226
Not him, but:

>Give solid advice that is not 'cool'
>Hurr you're a sad virgin lel
>>
>>18568178
Just get your gf on the pill or some other contraception if you want to fuck without a condom.

Source: My gf had a home abortion yesterday, after she got pregnant even if we were using a condom. It's not something I would wish on anyone else.
>>
>>18572181
does a home abortion hurt?
>>
>>18572450
She said it was the most pain she had ever been in, but also, she never cried or anything like that. I think she just has a high pain treshold.

We spent the day in bed and on the sofa, watching movies, napping and eating, with her going to the toilet once in a while to expel dead fetus bits from her vagina.

It was surprisingly ok for both of us, but the worst part was of course the discussion leading up to the abortion, and the actual doctor visit and all.
>>
>>18572181
>Source: My gf had a home abortion yesterday, after she got pregnant even if we were using a condom. It's not something I would wish on anyone else.
The god of convenience is pleased with your sacrifice at the altar of convenience.
>>
Tfw I would never trust a girl with the pill. She could just not take it and fuck it up or even do it on purpose.
>>
>>18572519
If you're implying we should have let it carry to term you can go fuck yourself
>>
>>18572587
I implied that you and your girlfriend killed a child because it was convenient, which is the truth.
>>
>>18572466
i once had the choice between a home abortion and surgery and i chose surgery because i assumed it would be less painful, and it was. I'd been reading lots of home abortion stories and they were all very negative.
>>
>>18572598
because someone should carry an unwanted child to term to win your approval?
Nobody fucking cares dude
>>
>>18572598
At 5 weeks and 4 days it wasn't a child, it was a blueberry sized lump of flesh with the potential to become one. None of us wanted to have a kid and we took precautions for it not to happen, but shit tends to do so.
Also, you can go fuck yourself.

>>18572605
There's so many conflicting stories and opinions I don't think there is such a thing as the perfect way to do it. We were both very happy we did the home abortion, but mileages may vary of course.

How long did it take you to get over the abortion, if you have?
>>
>>18572608
you mean emotionally? like your gf, i was around 6 weeks pregnant when i got it, I was very very happy because I was too young to become a mother, in my society they would have ostracized me for having sex out of wedlock and I was still studying. It was a major relief! boyfriend had to spend a lot of money for the surgery though, because we really thought the home abortion had a 90% chance of going wrong
>>
>>18572606
Whether I approve of it or not, it doesn't change the fact that a child was killed because it wasn't convenient at the time.

> At 5 weeks and 4 days it wasn't a child, it was a blueberry sized lump of flesh with the potential to become one. None of us wanted to have a kid and we took precautions for it not to happen, but shit tends to do so.
The cognitive dissonance is strong. You don't want to believe you would kill a child so you latch on to the rationalization that it wasn't actually a child to cope.
>>
>>18572622
Yeah, emotionally.
Fortunately in my country abortion is completely free no matter what option you choose.

>>18572627
I won't consider it a child that soon in the pregnancy, but I would choose to terminate it regardless.
There are already far too many children in the world, and if you look at the state of society today, to even think "sanctity of life" or whatever bullshit reason you would use to defend bringing another child into the world, is a massive joke.
>>
>>18572627
What cognitive dissonance, you idiot? The scientific consensus is that a fetus isn't viable outside the womb until it's reached at least 20 weeks of gestation, it's basically a clump of cells. So every time you masturbate, isn't that murder as well?
Besides, there are way too many kids on streets and foster homes, for you to even imply that life is sacred or some shit.
>>
>>18572678
You talk about the state of the world but you're part of the world and part of the problem. You and your girlfriend murdered your own child and you jump through all these hoops in your mind to minimize what actually happened. If someone came to /adv/ and said they shot and killed a man last night, most posters would be rightfully outraged. If someone killed your girlfriend or one of your relatives, would you forgive them on the grounds that there are too many people in the world, that life isn't sacred? Bringing a child into the world doesn't need to be defended. It would happen naturally as a function of time. This isn't about science or doing what's right for the world. It's about you (and your girlfriend's) convenience being put on a scale with the life of person whose veins would pump your blood and would carry your name and your convenience far outweighed that life.
>>
>>18568178
The success rate of pull out method *done properly* is 97%.

That means 3 women a year out of 100 will become pregnant using the pull out method.. Again.. Done properly.

That obviously means pulling out, but that also means when you ejaculate, you cannot have sex again until you have both fully and thoroughly washed the outside of your penis, and urinated.

Its easy to masturbate at 7pm, not piss, forget, then fuck at 10pm.

This is actual fertility health information. Ignore the "cum in precum" and "it never works" myth fags.

Ps: wife and i have been no condom for 5 years. No problems.
>>
>>18572729
I hope you're trolling, or American
>>
>>18572711

But the fact is just still there, you ended a life. In fact your child life. Which makes you a murderer.

I hope your future child dies then I would come to you and tell that his/her death was good for the man-kind because we're over populated.
>>
>>18572729
Rest of the world doesnt share your views friend.

See, consciousness is a neurological chemical and electrical process. It needs to.form and develop and wire up.

It is literally the only thing that seperates you as a human from an inanimate pile of carbon.

Fetuses are far from developing that. They even have a ways to go *after* the legal abortion line. They arent even really fully conscious when theyre born..

Its a collection of cells not unlike a cancerous tumour. No thoughts feelings or reason... Just a mass of cells rapidly multiplying and collecting nutrients.

So if you demand abortions stop then i demand we stop operating in cancerous tumours. Theyre human life after all.
>>
>>18572466
>dead fetus bits from her vagina
>>
>>18572771
What special kind of asshole do you have to be to wish someone like this to anybody? How can you be "pro-life" and then wish someone to have their children die?
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.