[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Losing Virginity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 5.png (103B, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
5.png
103B, 256x256px
A girl said she wanted to fuck me. I declined since I want the first time to be with someone special to me but the offer is still on the table and have been thinking about it since. Shes probably a 6 or 7, no pics. What do /ADV/?
>>
What does thy benis desire, fellow anon.
>>
Virginity isn't as sacred as you were lead to believe, if you wanna do it do it.

However! Make sure you are olay with it being casual (if that what she is wanting.) Casual sex is okay if you're doing it for the fun of it, I can link you do a few studies on it if you'd like.
If you're wanting a relationship or something out of this deep down & it is not on her mind, wait until you're in a good relationship.
>>
>>18567963
how old are you?
>>
>>18567984
Not him, but link studies

>t. fag that has lots of casual sex and is about to have a threesome
>>
I lost my virginity in college to someone special to me. She's still special to me. We've been together for the better part of a decade and we've been married for three years now.

So I do know what I'm talking about when I say: losing your virginity to someone 'special' isn't all that.

Don't get me wrong, of course I don't REGRET it, and I suppose it's kind of nice that it happened. But I don't think our relationship would be any worse off today if we hadn't lost our virginities together, and it wasn't a magical moment, it was just sex, and not even very good sex at that. If I made a list of amazing moments we've shared that one honestly wouldn't make the top 30.

I'll get called a "degenerate" for this, and I'm not encouraging you to carelessly sleep around with anyone and everyone, but the truth is, while sex can be both fucking hot and deeply meaningful, losing your virginity probably won't be, and if you're tempted, just go for it, why the fuck not.
>>
I lost my virginity at 18 to a girl I'd been dating for a year and whom I loved very deeply. We went on to have a relationship that lasted 7 years in total before it just stopped working out. She was my only sex partner until I was 24. I'm very thankful I didn't lose my virginity to some whore and that I had 6 full years of fucking the love of my life. Best sex ever.
>>
>>18568012
This man knows what he's talking about

Good post
>>
>>18567963

M8ey

I had the exact same intention as you. Turned down like 3-4 girls for the reason.

Years later, Im still a virgin. I could have had a lot of life experience by now regarding sex, but i haven't.

Sounds stupid, but i think yolo is very applicable here. Youth and sex are a very spiecial combo that will only occur once for you.

Further, everything everyone says indicates that special, meaningful sex later on is not diminished by this.

So imho go for it.
>>
>>18567999
Am going to bed but just do some googling re: casual sex and mental health. Here are 2 articles I found helpful; you may want to watch the TED talk mentioned in the second one.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/strictly-casual/201402/is-casual-sex-hazardous-your-mental-health

https://amp.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/oct/10/casual-sex-one-night-stand-self-esteem-psychological-distress
>>
Go for it, as a test run. Find out if your good at pouding it, if not you'll now know what not to do next time for the special lady who you'll have a meaningful connection with.
>>
>>18567963
Would be good practice, then you will impress the girl who does matter
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.