[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i want so badly to be a petty bitch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1266-675x900_thumb.jpg (51KB, 404x537px) Image search: [Google]
1266-675x900_thumb.jpg
51KB, 404x537px
drama time, grab yer popcorn etc.
So I broke up with my ex around a month and a half ago, one of the reasons being because he couldn't rely on himself for happiness and was very insecure etc, he needed to work on him. About 2 weeks after I broke up I found out from a coworker that he was back on Tinder (where I met him.) This kind of annoyed me because a week after our breakup he told me he really wanted to talk to me (even thoigh I requested a months closure), and said he was seeing a therapist and that he was working on himself etc. and asked if there was any chance we could get back together. Told him I didn't think it would be progessive at that time & I really didn't know. Whatever tho, I let that slide, he could do what he wants idc.
A few days ago I found out that he was now dating my manger's fiancee's coworker, which is fine, however he is telling people that he broke up with me. A lot of other things have aligned and I'm realizing he lied to me a lot throughout our relationship.
Just got around to taking my stuff I had at his apartment back yesterday, didn't mention anything (as much as I wanted to) and deleted his number for good from my phone. I was slightly petty then tho by wearing his fav shirt of mine & doing my hair all cute; he looked sad to see me which was mildly satisfying.
I'm trying to control my emotions and let karma take its course with him, but I can't stop being bothered by the fact that he's a big ol' piece of lying trash. I want so badly to call him out. How can I find peace with this?
Pic related, I feel so much like this pug.
>>
you've been petty enough, and this guy clearly has enough problems, just forget about him at this point. Anything further will just create more problems.
>>
>>18567902
Fuck his best friend
>>
>>18567902
Just move on cunt, stop spending energy on other people that don't bring you benefit. It's not a difficult concept to comprehend...
>>
>>18567902
You seem like you want some kind of jealous revenge..leave the guy alone,get over it.
If you broke up you are done.
>>
You fucking broke up with him and then told him to fuck off when he asked to reconcile. You're fucking stupid and a cunt, you should be in therapy too.
>>
OP here
I'm not saying that I'm looking for revenge or to harass him? I understand that's irrational.

I'm saying that I'm trying to handle my petty emotions and that I'm looking for a progressive way to do so.
Yes, I broke up with him, but it's still saddening to see someone you spent so much time with turn out to be a fraud.
How do I move on and quit being petty. Am already waiting for therapy and have intensely improved my mental health in the past few months. Have even started exercising and have created a proper routine for myself.
And I understand now that maybe I shared too many details but FUCK it hurt to be lied to and I uad to vent somewhere.

Inb4 more "just move on".
baka, if someone told you they were depressed you wouldn't tell them that.
I'm not mentally dying but I'm still mentally ill; this is an advice forum, consider being less toxic.
>>
>>18568942
You haven't written anything that makes him sound like a fraud. You're doing a pretty good job of coming across as a petty bitch, though, so good job with that.

Him getting on Tinder was absolutely fine, literally 100% fine, and the fact that it annoyed you is your problem. Telling people that he broke up with you (when you broke up with him) is similarly nothing. It's a complete non-issue. One dude's attempt to salvage a little dignity after his girlfriend left him. I can understand briefly rolling your eyes at it and maybe bitching to your friends for five minutes about it in private, but getting all worked up about it is ridiculous and childish.

Now, I don't know what other shit he did to you during your relationship, you just vaguely said he "lied a lot" and haven't said anything about why you think that or what these lies were, but going purely off the information in your post, he hasn't done anything wrong, and you're acting like a twat.
>>
>>18568185
this is what I'm trying to do but my mind is hung up on it.

>>18568258
Certified therapist

>>18568265
I comprehend it indeed and I'm trying to do so but my mind is giving difficulty.
Instructions unclear. Dick stuck in fan.

>>18568659
I never told him to fuck off, I was honest with him & we were entirely civil.
>>
Sounds like you're angry/annoyed/mildly unamused that he won the breakup.

Get over it. Not even kidding. He probably didn't even lie about being the one to break up with you, you're getting that information at least second hand and it could have come from something as simple as him telling someone that "we broke up." All that gossip is chinese whispers to the max and whatever you're hearing back is probably only vaguely true.
>>
>>18568953
Go die in a fucking hole if I could smack you in your dumbass face I would
>>
The best thing you can do is continue with your life and ignore him.

My ex is telling everybody that I asked her to marry me, and then cried when she said no, and broke up with her. People will say whatever they can to save their egos.

Just get over it quickly, there is no better way to twist the knife.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.