[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Falsely accused gf of cheating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (113KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113KB, 1024x683px
I fucked up big time. Earlier today, my gf posted a story on snapchat. It showed that she talks to a person named Hun and with heart emojis around their name. I asked her if she liked another guy. She said that it was actually a girl and then she asked me what kind of person do I take her as. She asked if I seriously thought that she would cheat on me and that I should have a little more faith. She said that she felt a little hurt. I apologized and said that I won't assume ever again. She then accepted my apology. So what the fuck do I do now? How do I come back from that?
>>
>>18567898

She's cheating on you.
>>
>>18567905
Really?
>>
>>18567914

Yes. She wants you to have faith so you forget about it. That's what people do when they've been found out; they deflect.
>>
>>18567898
>I apologized
Bitch move.
>and said that I won't assume
>ever again
Ha, you're her bitch now, boy.

What kind of man apologizes for that shit?
>>
>>18567914

i wouldnt jump to that but its a vague possibility. i work around a fair bit of females and they hit on me all the time, my girlfriend has asked if i like any of them back and i say no. i dont get all defensive like that

if you genuinely just asked if she liked another guy and just said liked, she got too defensive to me to warrant that reply and something may be up. if you went up to her and said "why the fuck are you cheating on me" her reply was warranted

tldr a clean conscience doesnt get defensive quickly
>>
>>18567898
By letting it go. It was a stupid thing to do, but the only reason either of you shouldn't just let it go is if

A: You really expect her to still be cheating on you with someone

or

B: She's actually cheating on you with someone and is going to guilt trip you about this forever because it makes her own guilt easier to handle

If you both forget about it and move on it's literally not a problem.
>>
>>18567948
Looks like I'll have to wait and see if she were to bring it up again
>>
>>18567930
What if it's actually a girl like she said?
>>
Youre her bitch now. She will probably cheat again.
>>
>>18568014
Like I said...what if it's actually a girl?
>>
>>18567898
Hun is a dude with a throbbing 1 inch cock
>>
>>18568036
But...what if...just maybe...it's not.
>>
>>18568044
So you say she's cheating on me. How can I get REAL evidence and proof
>>
>>18568052
>Buy burner
>Text her from burner claiming to be Hun (hopefully she gave you her real name)
>Say you want to meet up
>See what she says
or
Host a party. Tell her to bring whoever she wants. If she doesn't mention Hun, be wary.
>>
>>18568052
If she is snapchatting about it, she probably is not cheating on you with her. Think about it. Unless she's stupid (which you would be tacitly admitting if you pursue this any further), she wouldn't be just showing evidence to the world that she is with another guy.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.