[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wish people respected me as an equal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: naturalLaw.jpg (97KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
naturalLaw.jpg
97KB, 1024x768px
i have autism and 2 years ago noticed i was losing all my memories i asked for help and screamed in misery at my terrible fate but they all just laughed at me.2 years later now im getting memory testing i have forgotten everything all my memories all that made me human is gone destroyed by disease that could have been diagnosed 2 years ago nobody cares they still laugh and deny their essential role in my neglect and illness they say it's survival of the fittest i wasn't going to have children anyways i just want to be respected and live like everyone else im human also or at least once was everyone talks down to me because of my autism my whole life nobody has respected me and thats probably why im dying right now all my old memories are gone im just a shell empty everything is gone, how do i content myself now im bitter from the knowledge of the lack of respect people have for me im like an animal to them you know i don't care that im going to die i just wish i could be treated as an equal and my death not seen as some great step forwards survival of the fittest thats the what they say to me
>>
>>18567840
hmm are you sure you're dying dude? what did the doctors say you have? I don't think autism has to do with memory loss. you really don't remember anything at all from your childhood or teenage years?
>>
That's truly tragic and it's OK to vent but is there anything more specific you need help with?
>>
>>18567852
no i don't remember anything all is destroyed by the disease and nobody will admit their essential role in my neglect
>>
i just want them to admit they were wrong and start diagnosing my memory loss and find the disease behind it
>>
>>18567857
when are you getting tested? have you had an MRI or CAT scan?
>>
yes but im getting memory testing next month wms iv
>>
>>18567869
good luck dude, I hope they can figure out what's wrong and fix it
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.