[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is changing at 35 to late

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: WIN_20170728_20_26_57_Pro.jpg (135KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170728_20_26_57_Pro.jpg
135KB, 1280x720px
Im 35 just spent a year recovering from 5 years of hardcore drug addiction, that I fucked myself with out of sorrow because my wife left me for another man she'd been cheating on me with for months. I found out because she got pregnant while on a "business trip" for our shitty little business and I paid for the abortion like a true cuck. After I shut down the business and paid off the lease, is when I spent my life savings and soul on a 5 year heroin and meth binge and nowI have a methhead smile and no skills. I have $500 monthly after all bills which Ive tried to put in BTC but I have no bank account.
>is this even possible to comeback from?
>plan is: Save, collect scrap metal, do odd jobs and hustle like when I was a junkie until I have $1000 saved and start a bank account again
>live off nothing like when I was a junkie and save until I can buy dentures
>do 3 years of back taxes to pay off city debts from my junkie life and use federal returns towards dentures
>go back to school for?
>cyberbeg for BTC
Any advise or am I fucked until I get new teeth? Should I just go back to drugs?
>>
>>18567824
Your addictive personality will never change. Getting back to drugs will always be in your mind for the rest of your life. Having said that, it's quite brave to try to recover. Saving seems like a good plan, schooling... no. I'd say it is too late. Limit to start would be at 28 most. but courses if you will be guaranteed a stable job is not a bad idea.
>>
>>18567872
Go back to /pol/
>>
stay sober man. like me. the only shot you have at being truly successful is with a straight, clear mind. 35 is old but it's much better than 45. stay sober. get into self improvement and shit. whatever you need to do to to get productive again/get that bank account, do it.

>is this even possible to comeback from?
of course it's possible. it will take a lot of hard work. but with enough hard work and a bit of luck you could find yourself in a better position financially. I.E. working a better paying job. but it's going to take hard work.

What I'm doing right now is, I only buy myself food and water, and pay bills.
>>
Your teeth don't look that bad and it's never too late. Congratulations on getting sober, stay strong and enjoy your new life now.
>>
>>18567872
Lmao don't listen to this retard.

Hitler didn't even get into politics until his mid 30s dude.
>>
>>18567878
Dude, I'm genuinely curious, why do you think I'm a polfag? I have experience in the field of drugs to know that addivtive personalities of OP degree don't change. They have to channel it somewhere else.
>>
>>18567901
Oh... I see now... very funny. Stop proyecting anon.
>>
>>18567882
>>18567897
Thanks it just taking so long to get my life back and it would be so quick to fall apart
>>
I'd suggest being at a friend's place for a while, while also looking for a stable job. Could be ANYTHING. Beggars can't be choosers.
Even get 2 jobs if you must.
jobs I think you should apply for-
Janitor (school, buildings, wherever you want.)
Uber
Le garbage man

And so on. Good luck my dude. Never take loans~
>>
>>18567824
It's not like you were a NEET all those years; you ran a business, that counts of a lot and looks impressive. A lot of successful people changed careers or pivoted in their thirties. Drug abuse is a deep dark hole but you're still young (or at least not old) and you have a modicum of past success to draw from. You can do whatever you want man. Whatever you do, just don't go back to the drugs.
>>
>>18567824
Your teeth don't look that bad man. The ones you still have look pretty white and not rotted. So you can probably pretend you lost the other teeth in a fight or tripping onto a curb or some shit if someone asks
>>
>>18567824
Get a job working for the post office and stay sober - it's never to late to get your shit together.
>>
>>18568018
Life is always on a razor's edge of falling apart. Most people just don't realize how close they are. It's why you always have to be working on keeping shit moving in a positive direction.
>>
>>18567904
dunno why the pol comment, but you are incorrect in saying that addictions cripple someone for life

most addicts get over their shit in a few years and get their lives together. it's just so traumatic that they never talk about it. if it wasn't traumatic enough to make you forget it, you haven't finished using yet
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.