[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seems Interested Sometimes, Other Times Not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1494694725961.jpg (89KB, 886x902px) Image search: [Google]
1494694725961.jpg
89KB, 886x902px
What does it mean when a woman texts you inconsistently?

What I mean by that is that for maybe a week she'll seem very interested and flirtatious, but then suddenly she'll hardly talk to me at all for another week, and when we do she seems very distant, typically until I ask if somethings up or if she's no longer interested. Then she'll go back to sounding very interested, and the cycle starts over again.

context with this specific woman; she hit on me first in high school and I was too spaghetti so we never did anything except for text. We would say very romantic things to each other and fantasize about a day where we'd actually meet in person but I was too much of a pussy to do anything. Eventually it got to the point where she'd text me as she was with other guys, promising that she 'loved' me and not them.

This time I don't want it to stick to texts and I want to meet up in person and see if we would actually physically be a workable couple. She agrees that we need to meet in person but no date has been set and I have this feeling that she doesn't really want to meet up. I've talked to her about that part, and she has assured me she does want to meet, but I'm not sure I buy it.

I feel fantastic when I'm talking to her and she's interested. Makes my fucking day. Then she'll get this way and I start thinking she's bored with me and I feel like shit, only for her to get my hopes up by acting interested agian.
>>
>>18567386

>What does it mean when a woman texts you inconsistently?

Who knows? Who cares?

If she isn't satisfying your requirements of a relationship then drop her. Trying to psychoanalyze a strange woman we know nothing about is a pointless task for us. If you don't like her communication then tell her that and see how she responds. If it doesn't get better or doesn't want to talk about it and you're still unhappy then leave. Its that simple.
>>
>>18567419
I guess that makes sense. How can I approach her about it so that it's direct but not dickish?
>>
>>18567444

>How can I approach her about it so that it's direct but not dickish?

How about focus on how you can approach her with honesty as opposed to how you can approach her in a way that doesn't hurt her feelings. The point of this conversation is honesty and getting to the bottom of a confusing situation, not preserving a relationship she isn't interested in and walking on eggshells around her feelings.

Ask her plainly what she wants; whether she wants to pursue a relationship or whether or not she isn't interested.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.