[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm a woman with a high libido, how do i deal with this shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 2

File: i like my vibe.jpg (69KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
i like my vibe.jpg
69KB, 720x480px
i had autoimmune disease as a teenager and didn't understand what this sex thing was all about. now it's like WHAM

what do i even do about this

i like monogamy and dislike STDs so bedhopping isn't really an option.
>>
Are you looking for satisfaction or a relationship because your question seems a bit strange.
>>
>>18567376
both, i need the relationship for the satisfaction, just fucking some random dude won't do it for me
>>
>>18567364
Buy good toys.

Don't settle for a man that can't mostly satisfy you or you'll never be happy.

Till then, you're just riding the dating carousel with the rest of us :^)
>>
>>18567381
Well for starters you can slap a bandaid on it and masturbate. As for the relationship, that's a tricky one...
>>
File: 140.gif (1MB, 245x160px) Image search: [Google]
140.gif
1MB, 245x160px
>>
>>18567364
Just wait for all the lonely guys on here to show up to this thread and try to meet up
>>
>>18567388
>Don't settle for a man that can't mostly satisfy you or you'll never be happy.
how do i find him
you can't learn these things except over a period of time, and first impressions are misleading.
where do i even look
>>
>>18567396
compatibility is paramount tho
>>
>>18567406
Good thing you can be selective when you look for a partner then
>>
>>18567410
i don't know how much longer i can wait
>>
>>18567396
this
>pls be in CA
>>
>>18567403
Everywhere.

Sexual prowess is just like being able to cook or being handy with household repairs. It's a skill that takes time to develop and comes more easily to certain people. So it's either going to be something your guys is able and willing to do or unable and unwilling. Keep dating till you find a guy who's good or at least able and willing to learn. And accept that if you have more niche fetishes and kinks it'll be even harder to find someone who's both into all the same things as you and good.
>>
>>18567412
Well then the only thing you can do is masturbate then I suppose
>>
>>18567416
SORRY
>>
>>18567418
it's not so much about sexual prowess as having the right attitude (as you are pointing out). good giving and game!

i think the struggle is finding someone who is "my type" but also shares interests or hobbies so we can get to know each other without the stupid boring dating conversations which seem to be prerequisite.

the funny thing is, while i was sick, i had no shortage of interested and eligible bachelors. now it's like what the fuck

i'm so lost.
>>
>>18567430
You said it was auto-immune, how social were you able to be because of your illness? Were you physically incapable of having a romantic or sexual relationship?

I hate to say it, but I imagine some of the attention (not all, I'm sure you're a perfectly lovely woman) was because of your illness. Some guys, particularly younger guys, get an ego boost from seeing themselves as "the protector" for someone in your position.

But dating as a grown ass adult is hard. Particularly if you're not an outgoing social butterfly.
>>
>>18567442
>physically incapable
no, i simply had no interest

i don't think anyone ever knew i was sick, i probably seemed vaguely stressed and depressed.

there's probably a social skills gap at stake, it's not great.
>>
>>18567450
So when did the libido kick in?

For what it's worth, I have some experience with high sex drive women, I understand a lot of how frustrating it can be. I can't even imagine if this is a new phenomenon for you.
>>
>>18567463
it's RUINING MY LIFE

tell me about your experiences
>>
>>18567416
im in ca, maybe we could trade brojobs
>>
>>18567463
the libido kicked in about a year ago when i realized i was getting super turned on by my coworkers. since then there's been a cohesive effort to keep things professional, but i'm fucked up

even worse i seem to be attracted to much older men: they're more mellow, have more life experience, probably something to do with the unusual life pattern.
>>
>>18567467
Currently seeing a married woman in a FWB capacity whose libido was so incompatible with her husband's that she almost left him before they talked it out and agreed on an open marriage. Luckily it turns out I'm enough to keep her from doing more, but she's honestly the only woman I've met with a libido higher than mine. Happy to answer specific questions if you have any.
>>
>>18567468
no homo
>>
I used to have a very high libido. After having an orgasm, I wouldn't feel satisfied--it just made me hornier. It was normal for me to have over 3 orgasms a day, and 8 orgasms in a day wasn't unheard of. But even then, no relief. Mix that with being in a LDR while in college, and I wanted to rip my hair out. Instead, I chewed my fingernails until they bled and got infected, and I plucked hairs that weren't on my head, and I would cry often because I was torn between my physical urges and not being willing to throw my relationship away just for some dick that wouldn't leave me satisfied and wouldn't feel as good anyways.

I don't know why, but it faded a little. I guess I went through a long enough period of time that the shame and guilt dampened it. I'd try and distract myself, and if I started getting horny, I'd get bombarded by negative feelings. I no longer feel like I'm going to lose my damn mind when I'm not with my boyfriend. I do still have a much higher libido than him though.
>>
>>18567364
Kek, someone saw my post yesterday. Here's your (you) lol
>>
>>18567364
L O N D O N

I'm assuming it's a degenerate sex craved dude writing this as a sexual fantasy, which is gross tbqhwy m8.
>>
>>18567424
I just want to eat a horny girl's pussy :^(
>>
>>18567364

OP: Go find a sugar daddy. Lots of older guys like me with a ton of experience and looking for young pussy, AND willing to support your lifestyle as well. You want your brains fucked out find a guy who wants sex as badly as you do, AND is good at it. It will be the time of your life.

I tried dozens of relationships and no one matched my sex drive until I found a girl like you who would never otherwise have dated me. We are together 18 months, and spend 2 days a week in bed fucking each other till we are sore.

It is bliss.
>>
>>18567520

I'm the same - one orgasm is just a warm up. I need at least 3 or I feel really frustrated. Some girls just don't understand this at all, and figure i'm done after round one. Realy really pisses me off.
>>
>>18567584
>claims to have a high sex drive
>2 days a week
>>
>>18567591
Yeah, I still have times after sex where I'll take a break from cuddling to go to the bathroom and also masturbate. What's really frustrating is wanting more sex so badly but knowing my vagina physically can't take anymore unless I want to be out of order for a day or more
>>
How do I find a girl like you OP?
>>
>>18567599

I work the other 5, 14 hours a day and earn £220k p.a.

I'd love to fuck every day, but I just don't have time.

Jealous faggot.
>>
>>18567609

God I know this feeling OP.

I can spend a night fucking to exhaustion, have her fall asleep and lay in bed jerking off cuz I need to cum again. Same thing in the morning, even when i'm raw and sore. Like it;s never enough, and the pain actually feels good, though still not satisfied.

it's like an itch that wont go away.
>>
>>18567609

How about advertising online for a guy that in multiorgasmic, and willing to prove it. If he cant cum at least I dunno 5-6 times in succession then you pass till you find a guy that can.
>>
>>18567662
>you have to be multi-orgasmic to please a high-drive woman

Stop being retarded.
>>
>>18567651
nah dude, i'm just glad my bf doesn't spend over half the day working. i greatly value quality time and sex. if i only got sex two times a week i'd die of starvation
>>
>>18567412
How do you feel about open relationships??
>>
>>18567628
on construction sites? how do i find a boy like you
>>18567584
i don't need money tho, i have a wellpaying career and [spoiler]am independently wealthy[/spoiler].
like i just seem to have more compatibility with older men, they have better emotional understanding and experience with women.
>>
>>18567493
what are you doing to keep her happy? how did you meet?
>>
>>18567833
>like i just seem to have more compatibility with older men, they have better emotional understanding and experience with women
That's not an older man trait. Admittedly, it's more prevalent in older men with more life experience who've learned how to talk to women, but there are plenty of younger guys who are in touch with their emotions and understand women better because of it.
>>
>>18567850
i dunno, most of the guys i meet under 40 seem to be lacking perspective or have their lives in a different place.

there's a certain worldweariness and regret to middle-aged men which i find especially relateable.

bitter old farts are the best of all
>>
>>18567839
>how did you meet?
OKcupid. Honestly the only real success I've had with the stupid fucking site. On it trying to find a girlfriend and she just kind of picked me out because I was the only guy in the area that could string together coherent sentences.

>what are you doing to keep her happy
In the course of fucking we became really good friends and we talk pretty much every day. She seems like someone I might genuinely want to date if she weren't already married.

Other than that, it just turns out I'm really good at sex. I know what it sounds like "HUR DUR HUMBLEBRAG XD" but like I said, she's a freak. She's seen more dick in her lifetime than I've seen girls in their underwear and she says I'm one of the best lays she's ever had. I wouldn't believe it either if she weren't still crawling into my bed a couple times a week.
>>
>>18567867
>worldweariness and bitterness are relatable

Seems like a winning combination for a relationship.

Everyone has a different perspective and is at a different place in their lives. One's not better than the other. But for my money, I wouldn't want to be with a cynical bittershit. At least not someone who is all the time like some over-the-hill geezer bitching about today's youth.
>>
By being in
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>18567871
>She's seen more dick in her lifetime
i'm beginning to think my problem is largely sexual frustration, i tend to shy away from the act itself, too many consquences i think, especially if i'm not absolutely 100% certain i'm going to walk away satisfied.

i think i'd have to become friends before having sex, i'm not sure modern life & norms are really suited to my needs

okc is shit tho, completely disappointing. i use it primarily to waste time but no one's as sexy to me as tradesmen and engineers.

so far i'm having a much better time getting myself off than fucking around with random dudes, last time i had sex i just walked out, there was no chemistry ;(
>>
>>18567884
wrong england tho
take a trip across the pond boy
>>
>>18567880
perhaps "bemused cynicism" is the better term
>>
>>18567886
Chemistry is important. I think not going into a sexual experience having expectations, either positive or negative, can have a reductive effect overall (self-fulfilling prophecy either makes it as bad or worse than you expected or not as good as you hoped it would be).

I'm also of the opinion that sex with people you like and trust (read: friends) is way better than sex just because. Tried both. Only really liked the one where I knew and liked the person I was with before I was with them.

OKC is hot garbage, but I've got no better ideas. Being an introverted homebody makes it hard to meet people no matter how much you have to offer another person.

But yeah, get yourself out there, meet people, maybe someday you'll find someone you click with who can at least get you off every once in a while even if it's not the best sex of your life.
>>
>>18567911
>maybe someday you'll find someone you click with who can at least get you off every once in a while even if it's not the best sex of your life.
oh, i do, i'm just too socially retarded to capitalize on it. i seem to be into smart guys and it seems like once you start engaging with them intellectually it's harder to approach them romantically. i seem to be incapable of reconciling the two.

the personalities i seem to be most attracted to are also not extremely verbal which makes communication unreasonably difficult. there was this guy i worked with recently with whom there was mutual attraction but i just couldn't fuckin talk to him

not trying to shut you down just thinking out loud here
>>
>>18567938
I get you, don't even mind the conversation. That's odd though, because I prefer romantic partners I can engage with intellectually. Like, why would I keep you around as often as possible if we can't have meaningful discussions about things?

What is it about the non-verbal aloof guys that does it for you that you can't seem to reconcile in well spoken smart guys?
>>
>>18567938
i think a lot of the issue is that we're occupying the same headspace but don't have compatible life experience or that's how i interpret it.
>>
>>18567954
>i think a lot of the issue is that we're occupying the same headspace but don't have compatible life experience
Sounds like a problem you'd only find with your older type men. Find guys that are in the same headspace but younger and more relatable and therefore compatible?
>>
>>18567953
hey thanks for the psychoanalysis
it's not the aloofness that attracts me so much as that specific intelligentce. the poor communication skills are just part of the package.

>I prefer romantic partners I can engage with intellectually
me too, and i suspect these guys aren't used to that which at least partly explains why they seem to be so interested in me. it breaks down pretty quickly after that tho.
>>
>>18567833
>on construction sites
what does this mean
>>
>>18567962
>Find guys that are in the same headspace but younger and more relatable and therefore compatible?
it's the opposite, it's the older ones who seem to have honed their communication skills. i'd really much rather date younger men for obvious reasons, i just seem to have a hard time with them, either they don't get women as well or they're looking for something else.

generally my friends are in the 40-80 age range, it's a funny thing.
>>
>>18567979
how old are you? 50?
>>
>>18567971
>hey thanks for the psychoanalysis
I'm hoping that's somewhat sincere since I was just enjoying the conversation. Wasn't actually trying to psychoanalyze, but this is what 5 years of studying psychology does.

There are plenty of smart people who are capable of verbalizing themselves, or is it the low verbal proficiency that also does it for you? Seems kind of hard when none of them can capitalize on the intellectual stimulation long enough to keep you interested.

>>18567979
>they don't get women as well
That's a very broad generalization. What is it they don't get that older men seem to have a handle on?

>or they're looking for something else
I don't think anyone can argue that 20-something guys are looking to get their dicks wet, but a lot of them do want serious monogamous relationships. Not all of them, but a lot of them. The problem is, most of those are already in serious monogamous relationships. That's true for women as well.
>>
>>18567886
>i use it primarily to waste time but no one's as sexy to me as tradesmen and engineers.
Where do you live? Do you live around engineering hotspots like central florida?
>>
>>18567938
Make up for lack of verbal communication by doing a lot of physical communication

t. not very talkative computer engineer who loves his cuddles
>>
I have a similar problem too. I used to be on anti depressants and was very skinny until a couple of years back. Now I'm a horny pervert who's still a virgin. So far his week the sexual fantasies that I've had about my crush are

>sucking him off slowly to begin with, feeling his chub grow to a full hard on and having him pull my hair as he's tensing up and getting closer to cumming
>being fucked so hard in the anvil position that I have trouble walking the next day
>giving him a foot job under the table while we're at a restaurant
>getting oral that is so intense my legs are shaking and he keeps going until I pass out from an earth shattering orgasm and cuddles me afterwards
>>
>>18569132
no unfortunately i'm in new england.
>>18569133
>Make up for lack of verbal communication by doing a lot of physical communication
inorite, the trouble is getting them where i can have them. this one guy i had my eye on was obviously more comfortable doing than speaking, i feel like things would have gone great if i could have just had him alone in a nonprofessional environment.

in all honesty tho, i'm much the same way, i tend to think in pictures or symbols rather than words.
>>
>>18567987
>what 5 years of studying psychology does
gee if you can't help me who can

>What is it they don't get that older men seem to have a handle on?
probably more that they have a hard time getting me, i think for these extreme male brains most women seem to inhabit a completely different place entirely. i guess i'm different in that i have plenty of life experience and view things objectively. likewise, either i have such a high libido or am sufficiently in touch with mine that offcolor jokes are titillating rather than offensive.

>There are plenty of smart people who are capable of verbalizing themselves, or is it the low verbal proficiency that also does it for you?
it's rather that they tend to communicate in a different way, usually without intent. i prefer this myself but have less practice engaging this way.

>I don't think anyone can argue that 20-something guys are looking to get their dicks wet, but a lot of them do want serious monogamous relationships. Not all of them, but a lot of them. The problem is, most of those are already in serious monogamous relationships. That's true for women as well.
oh the older men i'm interested in are all married, there's no real intent there in the first place, i just find them more compatible. it would be better to date someone my age as it sidesteps the possibility of abuse but it seems like younger guys are more invested in getting ahead and establishing themselves and don't have much experience with failure. i think it's important for me to be with someone who is not consumed by his ego.
>>
Buy vibrator, take antidepressants.
>>
>>18567412
Why, are you going to die?

Just rub one out.
>>
>>18569231
>no unfortunately i'm in new england.
BOSTON
O
S
T
O
N

Really though, if you live close to Boston, I don't see why you'd have a hard time getting an engineering boyfriend.
>>
>>18567364
nice troll thread and/or retarded woman thread. libido has nothing to do with monogamy vs polyamory.

and the monogamy polyamory "argument" thing is getting fucking old. both have their purposes. now every shut the fuck up.

sage
>>
>>18569498
>I don't see why you'd have a hard time getting an engineering boyfriend.
probably because i'm working class shit
>>
>>18569465
ITS NOT WORKING ANYMORE
>>
>>18569556
Hitachi magic wand
>>
>>18569560
i have a great vibe, but the routine is getting old, i need to make out with something.
>>
Do what I did, and get in a relationship with multiple guys. I've got 3 boyfriends. It's 10:35 am on a saturday right now, and I've got 3 loads of cum in my puss, and one in my belly. Life is great..
>>
>>18569567
Sybian fuck machine
Or do girls for a while
>>
>>18569571
>do girls for a while
LOL i'm bi but i date dudes exclusively because they seem to be hornier, or at least more explicit.

frustratingly the last one who was into me had a problem with being objectified cue rant "they just want dick"

i just wanted his dick
>>
>>18569560
Huh. I thought that all they did was make TVs. Learn something new everyday.
>>
>>18567412

Wtf? Just get on Tinder, say you're after a relationship, pick a nice dude who looks good.
>>
>>18567364
first you gotta learn how to pleasure yourself before you inevitably have to teach a future boyfriend to pleasure you. Guys are shit at getting women off in general.

Don't do hookups, those guys are only looking to cum and run. You will be very dissapointed. Never let a guy get inside of you without making you cum first! that is my rule.

I suggest experimenting with different sex toys to see what kind of stimulation you like.

Also you can put your sexual energy into writing erotica and researching things about sex.

I also suggest staying away from consuming mass amounts of porn, it can make it difficult to enjoy sex irl if you fap to it too much.
>>
>>18567364
You had AIDS? What?
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.