[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'd like your advice, I'd appreciate your help and replies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: yQDXKeY.jpg (399KB, 1280x956px) Image search: [Google]
yQDXKeY.jpg
399KB, 1280x956px
Not to sound defeatist, but should guys like me (early 20's) not bother with girls until we have everything in order ?

I mean until we have our own car or motorbike, house, apartment or even a dorm room and our own lives in order.

Thirdly, I think (not 100% sure) we still shouldn't bother with them even though we're saving up money and are maybe even helping our parents with the bills.

For example, I think it would be foolish for me and other guys like me to flirt/hit on young women like pic related.

I think they would get turned off by guys like me who don't have the things I listed in the 2nd sentence and aren't at least semi/halfway established.

Also, the thing is that I asked this really pretty girl for her number (I kept thinking if I should ask her or not) and she actually gave me her number.

I was very suprised, I thought she'd say "no" or "I have a bf" because a LOT of girls say this stuff/have told me this.

We had a short conversation and I honestly think she said "yes" because I bought something at the store she's working at.

This is why I think it's foolish of me to ask her for a date, because I'm pretty sure she was just being a friendly worker.

So what do you guys think about this ?

What advice would you give to guys like me ?
>>
>>18567326
Stop being such a whiny negative bitch and live your life. Girls don't want to go out with you because you have this defeatist "woe is me" attitude about your life. Being "established" is not mandatory for a woman to be interested in a guy, regardless of age. How many broke 20-somethings do you see in relationships with broke ass dudes in dead end jobs?

Just do you and the girls will notice. If you're happy where you're at, if you're actively improving, if you believe you as a person have something to offer someone else, girls will pick up on that. Stop selling yourself short because you're not where you want to be yet.
>>
>>18567326

>Not to sound defeatist, but should guys like me (early 20's) not bother with girls until we have everything in order

I don't know what this meme means. I was an absolute mess in my 20's. I drove a shit Toyota with no windows because my car kept getting broken into and I lived in a shit-tier two bedroom with a mattress on the floor yet I somehow managed to date throughout the entire time.

Get this idea out of your head that women want your stuff. Some do, yes, but the unifying theme of my entire 20s was that I was charming and funny and I spoke to women with confidence and although I was a little ashamed of my place and tried not taking them back there they still appreciated the fact that I was honest and consistent and empathetic and we always had a good time talking and hanging out wherever we went. I don't mean to sound conceited but I always strived to be a decent person and THAT is what decent women strive for, OP, not this shitty 4chan meme that girls will only like you if you have a car and a house and a bunch of materialistic things.

Of course there are women out there who don't want to date a guy without a car but I live in a city where 80% of the kids ride bikes and live with roommates yet somehow they all manage to date and interact with women. No more excuses, OP. If a woman really likes you for who you are what kind of car you drive or how much money you have isn't going to matter. You need to start harshly rejecting the 4chan narrative of possession based dating before your mind is distorted beyond repair.
>>
>>18567326
guess it really depends what you're looking for
if you're living with your parents and bring a different girl home every weekend it might get a little awkward, but if you're looking for a serious relationship, there's nothing wrong with that, it actually helps because one way or another they will have to meet and get to know each other
also, suppose you get along really well and stay together for a long time, it's nice to have known each other in different phases of your lives, literally nothing wrong with dating early
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.