[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get/or give him/my number?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1409.png (82KB, 500x566px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1409.png
82KB, 500x566px
>I work at a restaurant, he was our regular restaurant. >Since I worked there I think I knew him for like over a year already. But I work on and off in that restaurant so we don't see each other frequently.
>The thing is I kind of have a thing for him, I somehow think he has a thing for me too since sometimes he could stare at me for long, sometimes avoid looking at me.
>I would feel it when we came to our place with his friends and sit in the position that we could possibly see each other or going to the bar to ask me something.
How can I give him my numbers?

Should I write it in a note and give it to him the next time he comes, or make a small talk and give him directly?
>My restaurant kinda busy and he also really shy so I don't know how to talk and manage to give him my numbers.
I see him a couple times in town outside of work actually. But never have a ball to talk to him.
Helps
>>
Write down your number and a small note maybe?
Just something simple like "Call me [your name] x", and give it to him when you clear his table. Perhaps say something witty like "Since you never asked..." and smile/laugh/flirt and ask if you could bring him something

This is just the type of stuff I would appreciate as a man
>>
>>18567297
But it's only my gut telling maybe he has a thing on me as well, so I don't know for sure if I said "since you never asked" would it sounds like I'm being too flirty?
>>
>>18567309
Giving him your number shows your interest. You probably shouldn't try pickup lines until you're sure he's interested. I mean, if you give it to him and he's smiley and excited, maybe try flirting, but if he just accepts it pleasantly and doesn't make a deal out of it he's probably just being polite and you should just let it go.
>>
Literally just write your number, name, and a cute message with it. preferably near the end, so it isnt awkward just in case he isnt interested, but just sat down for food.
>would love to see you outside work
>call me tonight
>>
>>18567400
>>18567407
Will I scare him if he isn't interested? I'm afraid of him not going back to my place anymore.
I was about to write something like [my numbers] call me some time. [my name x]
>>
>>18567309
>too flirty
Not a problem with 90% of guys. If you're even decent looking, you could walk up to him and say "here's my number, i gotta take a huge shit right now so text me to give me something to do on the can", and he would be excited for it.
>>
>>18568047
This
>>
>>18567421
Dunno if you're still here, but just be humble in defeat if he shoots you down and don't treat him any differently for it. It'll be fine.
>>
>>18568047
This. It's one of men's greatest dreams that a woman is the one being proactive when dating.
I hope every woman in the world could read this.
>>
>>18568422

What if you're ugly, or he doesn't find you attractive enough to date?

Then you're just embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>18568675
That's like 95% of approaches by men
>>
>>18568675
And if you are attractive, you'd still be able to come up with excuses not to give him your number.

Everybody who ever went on a date with someone they like, took a chance
>>
>>18568675
You made me scared a little. What if he doesn't find me attractive...
>>18568794
I believe I am good looking. Not in a model or goddess way but I'm looking fine, cute as men told me that before. I just don't know if I am his type. If he got the note and leabe the note at the table after I gave him my numbers I'll be so embarrassed. Just hope that he would still come back my restaurant even if I got rejected.
>>
>>18569009
This is rediculous

Maybe he leaves, maybe he doesn't. Maybe he calls, maybe he doesn't? Maybe you're his type, maybe you're not.

The only thing you do know is that he comes to the restaurants often, and often looks at you. You also wrote that he's shy.

Nothing will happen if you continue to do nothing. He might be hit by a bus tomorrow. Live for today. Give him your number, or ask if he wants to see you off work one evening.
>>
>>18569060
It's okay if I am a waitress and he's my customer yeah? I meant I won't invade him by doing this? If he comes to my work tomorrow I am pretty sure I'll do this.
>>
>>18569198
I hope you do. Whatever happens happens, and you'll be fine. No reason to be embarrassed, even if he has any reasons to not ask you out. I mean, for all you know he might be gay.
>>
>>18568047
This so much
> be on oktoberfest
> be shy
> sit with people I don't know don't talk a lot all day
> at some point, girl stands up, sits down next to me
> leans in, whispers in my ear "can we go to your place?"
> reply with yes, take her home and have fun.

man that feeling is so great, when a girl is once in a blue moon direct.

>>18568675
Well the only thing that can be ugly about a girl can be her weight, and I know that no fat girl can work in a restaurant for more than a year, so you will be fine, if your BMI isnt higher than his
>>
>>18569360
oh well he did went to my restaurent with only men (his colleagues) so i dont know, after all he might be gay)
>>18569393
yeah im pretty skinny, fit i must say, i do yago and exercise so, but im short
>>
File: IMG_1445.jpg (25KB, 276x374px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1445.jpg
25KB, 276x374px
>>18569393
>Well the only thing that can be ugly about a girl can be her weight
Wat
>>
>>18567282
Ask one of your waitress friends if you could serve their table or bring them drinks one time

Then you can chat him up and leave him your number

If he likes you, he'll text/call you
If he doesn't like you, then that'll be it
>>
>>18569009
If I loved a restaurant I wouldn't fucking stay away just because someone asked me out

Only if they kept harassing me about it

If you get rejected, just leave him alone and it'll be alright
>>
>>18569393
>man that feeling is so great, when a girl is once in a blue moon direct.
Oh yes. Last night this cute Spanish chick who works at the gym was very direct with me and asked for my number. We are texting and talking to each other but it is so good.

Tbh I only said hey to her and all that when I see her. Nothing extraordinary.
>>
>>18569889
>>18569927
I hope that it'll turn out nicely, or at least I won't freak him out.
Anyway hope that he'll be back the day I work. Other way I'll have to wait until he comes
>>
>>18569393
>man that feeling is so great, when a girl is once in a blue moon direct.
A random girl asks me if I can call her phone to help her find it. I was there with some of my friends and they're all "she was totally into you man, call that number". Then I'm stuck trying to figure out if she really was trying to sneakily give me her number and I should text her or if she actually just needed help and if I use the number I'm suddenly an asshole. Why can't people just be a little more direct about this?
>>
>>18571215
Should of texted the number and be like you happen to lose your phone again lol...
>>
>>18567282
Catch me outside work how bout dat... is not a good way to go about it.
>>
>>18571268
Probably could've gotten away with it.
>>
>>18568783
/thread
Somebody had to say it.
>>
>>18571273
So you say I shouldn't do this?
>>
>>18568047
Id laugh my ass off if that exact thing happened to me. I gotta take a huge shit now ayyyyyyy lmao
>>
>>18567282
i think he won't come today guys. it's pretty late and no sight of him at all.
i'll just wait until i meet him again T_T
>>
>>18572734
Well, keep us posted.
>>
>>18572252
It'll work as well as anything.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.