[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you do with your hands when you are making out (as a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1494274768620.jpg (612KB, 1791x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1494274768620.jpg
612KB, 1791x2048px
What do you do with your hands when you are making out (as a guy)? Also any other sex tips would be much appreciated :)
>>
>>18567268
Touch her body. Anywhere really. Her pussy should be the last thing you touch before you go down on her, make her cum and then you insert and ride away to pound town.

When she says no and or playfully resist, cease your cuddling assault only to try 1 minute later again. It is the game where she plays innocent, but deep down she wants the D.

Be bold and gentle. Dont use force to overpower her. Just keep trying and sooner or later she will eithet let go or end the session. It is a game.
>>
>>18567268
Depends on how well you know here/how fresh you're trying to get

>PG
>just put your arms around her and not worry about your hands
>run them along the tops of her legs or lightly along her arms
>rub her back a little

>PG-13
>run your hands along her sides trying to avoid tickle motions, nothing ruins make out sessions like tickling
>move your hands lower on her back teasing close to the top of her ass
>get a little closer to her legs, backs of her thighs if you can reach them, impinge on inner thigh territory if you get positive signals

>R
>grab that ass and pull her close, grind her crotch onto yours when you pull her close
>run your hands along her stomach and up to her breasts, remove some clothing if you're wanting to take it further
>run your nails lightly down her back (works best with no shirt)
>run your fingers through her hair close to the scalp, then grab some and tug on it a little, this is an expert maneuver because not all girls like having their hair pulled and you need to be skilled enough to gauge her reaction for no/yes/harder. If you don't do it right or she's super not on board it might ruin the session entirely
>>
>>18567268
RUN DEM FINGERS ALL OVER HER BOII
>>
>>18567268
>What do you do with your hands when you are making out (as a guy)?

You use them as puppets to re-enact the entire film "The wedding crashers" behind her back, thinking the dialogue in your head.

>Also any other sex tips would be much appreciated :)

Get a friend to help you out, if you get too tired. Maybe have a coach there telling you to do "one more thrust".
>>
>>18567338
wow, an actual decent post here
>>
>>18567268
Stroke her face, hair, behind the ear, hips, lower back
>>
>>18567268
Here's a list of good places to put your hands from least to most sexual

>shoulders/forearms/biceps (honestly probably skip this step it's pretty trash and pretty much maximum beta)
>cheeks (face)
>upper back
>sides of neck
>lower back
>waist/hips
>cheeks (ass)
>tits
>pusspuss
>>
>>18567268
two words

ass cheeks
>>
File: IMG_4155.jpg (108KB, 787x1061px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4155.jpg
108KB, 787x1061px
>>18567268
Don't think about it so much
Do exactly what you desire to do
Embrace with full arms if that's your thing
Caress if that's your thing
Whatever

The point is teaching each other what you like
Then you get super intimate connection
>>
>>18567338
>run your hands along her stomach and up to her breasts, remove some clothing if you're wanting to take it further

Sounds pretty hot
>>
>>18567268
Hands on hips if its a new relationship. If it's established, hands on hips to begin with, and rotating to the small of her back and her ass.

Of course, when I make out, it's usually on a couch or something, which means I usually use my hands to support myself while she lays underneath me, at which point, my hands and arms are occupied.
>>
just fucking grab her dude, make her feel like shes yours
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.