[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Call me a pussy but I have a problem. Ever since I was a kid,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0162.jpg (160KB, 1100x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0162.jpg
160KB, 1100x1080px
Call me a pussy but I have a problem. Ever since I was a kid, I had troubles with sleeping. And I've seen little girls who can handle horror movies better than me. How the fuck do I sleep after watching something scary? I was watching a show on netflix and a particularly horrifying scene caught me out of nowhere. Now I can't stop imagining things and feeling unsafe in my room for no reason. Plus I need to wake up early tomorrow. How do I distract myself from this shit?
>>
>>18567187
You just have to convince yourself that it's all in your head. I was like this, but since my room got so hot and I was exercising more, I couldn't breath under the covers.
>>
>>18567187
Stop being afraid of death and it'll all be gone.
>>
>>18567195
Man summer is the worst for people like us, I'm sweating like a pig under the covers.

>>18567201
b-but anon I kind of like my life sometimes, plus I want to die a peaceful death instead of being maimed by a psycho
>>
>>18567187
Let some small light on and NEVER EVER watch horror studf again. Easy.
>>
>>18567350
It wasn't even horror, it was more of a thriller. Not scarier than, say, Twin Peaks. I think I'll leave a light on, that should help
>>
>>18567361
Well op, you have two choices here regarding being scared cat.

A. Avoid such material. Shouldnt be hard at all.

B. Get jaded. If you see enough bad stuff, you will eventually become numb to it.

I recommend option A. And hopefully when you grow up, it will get better.
>>
>>18567210
It's good that you like your life and all, but death will come eventually. Does it really matter if you die in your sleep compared to being murdered? You're dead regardless
>>
You have to face that shit, you've been distracting yourself since you were a kid, every single night and that clearly hasn't worked.

>no reason
It's good to not lie to yourself, you know the reasons. If you don't know the reasons off the bat maybe think about it for a while
>I've seen little girls who can handle horror movies better than me
Who gives a shit? This is about you anon, nobody else

>watch a bunch of scary stuff
>turn all the lights out
>go to bed and just be in the abyss that is the night

You'll fall asleep eventually. You don't need to wake up tomorrow, if you die in your sleep then why does it even matter?

Get off your phone and good night
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.