[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Narcissistic and dating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1313.png (123KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1313.png
123KB, 640x1136px
Helps me guys. I don't really know if I am a narcissistic or not.
Whenever I went on dates or dating someone, I always thought that I could do better, why isn't someone that dresses nice, looking fine, dominant and bold instead of nice shy guys falling for me and why do I kept saying yes to went on dates with them.
It's killing me though cause I have never had any proper relationships because of that.
I always felt like people looking at me and judging me by the one I was with at that moment, like "why can't she find someone better than that loser" or "she's dating a loser" kind of.
It's funny because whenever a Chad dumped me I somehow couldn't forget them and thinking about them all the time.
Help me.
What do I do now? Is there anything wrong with me!?!?
>>
>>18567034
Baity baity... Oh mrs baity you look wonderful today.
>>
>>18567034
0/10
this b8 is of abysmal quality
apply yourself, anon
>>
>>18567034
OP if you had greentexted more, not used the word chad and pretended to be more humble the b8 would have been fine. Learn for the next time
>>
>>18567047
I am being serious. Wth is bait?
>>
>>18567054
Post a pic with tits and a timepost or GTFO.
>>
>>18567055
Are you fucking serious?
>>
>>18567034
This is less narcissism (there's some of that) and more unrealistic expectations. Don't get me wrong, the fact that you can't exist in public without imagining other people judging you says something about your self-esteem and self-worth. Then you've got an ex that you've put on a pedestal that you're holding up every guy to as some sort of template for then getting mad when they're not your ex. That's kinda fucked up too.
>>
>>18567057
Yes. That way we know it's not b8. If it's not b8 we'll give the best advise in the world. Anon delivers.
>>
>>18567054
Lurk moar
>>18567034
You've completely misunderstood narcissism
>>
>>18567059
Don't give into the bait, anon.
>>
>>18567059
How am I gonna curse it?
I feel like it stopped me from getting a true love for my life. Also I can't fall in love with anyone other than their appearance
Yeah you're right about the part that someone in my heart that I can't forget. It was my highschool sweet heart
>>
>>18567118
>highschool sweetheart
Protip: that guy doesn't exist anymore. Nobody is the same person from high school after a few years in the real world on their own.

As far as fixing your problem, that's just gotta be you making a change. Stop comparing every guy you see to some ex who you might not even want to date if you saw him today. Stop worrying about what other people think of you and just start considering how happy you are with the person you're seeing instead. Those other people will be gone, it's the guy you're on the date with you want to be around anyway, right? Fuck everyone else. I think you're in a good place as far as giving guys chances, you're just ruining it for yourself in the long term because you expect every guy to be exactly like your high school relationship.

Stop that.
>>
File: 1500695660074.jpg (32KB, 550x633px) Image search: [Google]
1500695660074.jpg
32KB, 550x633px
>>18567034

0/10

Its like you guys aren't even trying anymore. I wish I could give this terrible b8 less than 0.
>>
>>18567142
I feel like adv is filled with more normal people. I like it more that way but it prob makes them less likely to recognize bait.
>>
>>18567169

>I feel like adv is filled with more normal people.

I feel like that is the silliest fuckin' thing I've ever heard.
>>
>>18567137
I know right. If only it's easy as it sounds.
I tried. Dated men that totally a "normie", nice guys with a lifestyle of older people kind of. I dated Chad and it was just some kind of a fling. But Chad somehow reminded me about my highschool sweetheart I guess? That's why I keep falling for them, cause I see their youth, their craziness, well needed to say mostly Chad that I dated was younger than me.
>>
>>18567176
I think most people here have gotten laid or are at least trying. That is my rationale
>>
>>18567191
That has fucking nothing to do with normie or not. There are plenty people on here, normal and don't care if they're getting laid
>>
>>18567198
This is an interesting discussion. What do you think makes adv people different? I like it here because I truly like giving advise in a blunt way and I naturally like helping people.
>>
>>18567034
How about you stop caring what other people think for once, if you like the person continue dating them, if you do not, do not.

Wow so hard
>>
>>18567054
Doesn't know what bait means but uses the word Chad. 0/10 try harder
>>
>>18567212
It's kinda complicated because I also want to date them but also low key wished him to be some other guys that fit my expectations. I wished if only he could dresses differently, be more outgoing and confident. That would be nice
>>
>>18567211
Not him, but I think there's 2 kinds of people that show up on /adv/ that you don't find in larger proportions elsewhere. People at the end of their rope who have no better recourse than asking for help on an anonymous Maldovian dolphin circumcision board and people with a desire to genuinely help people by trying to give advice.

Sure, you get some trolls and shitposters, but most of the people here are genuinely here for a reason.
>>
>>18567249
This. I needed help and advice. I don't have the fuckin time to write down something, keep track and reply on something just because something you called bait.
>>
>>18567259

Terrible bait. Please, give it up. Its just boring at this point.
>>
>>18567259
And since obviously we've deviated grossly and you seemed to genuinely want advice, I hope you've heard some of the people here actually trying to help you.

Changing your own mindset is hard, but it's what you have to do if you want to stop pining for a highschool sweetheart and give other guys a chance. Stop categorizing and putting people in boxes because of how they look or act, you should want to be with someone because of who they are and how they make you feel, not how everyone else perceives them.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.