[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best option?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6263.png (9KB, 904x542px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6263.png
9KB, 904x542px
I became friends with someone I liked. She actually tried to be my friend and had a really big and significant impact on my life. We always had fun but I want to be with her. I want to be romantic with her and we've talked it out. She doesn't reciprocate the feelings but she does appreciate me as a person. She's genuine, you know?

She told me she would be sad and would respect my decision if the pain was too much for me. Her words: "I can't force you to be my friend."

Do I stay friends and tough it out, like I've been trying to do? Or do I lose one of my greatest friends?
>>
>>18566953
Try not being a betacuck and look for a different chick.
>>
>>18566956
>betacuck
>chick
try being an adult

>>18566953
it sounds like you're being extremely dramatic. friends don't even break up. they just stop hanging out. eventually you'll be over this, even if it takes years, and then you might regret making a big deal of this.
>>
>>18566953
>>18566968
but yeah I agree with your decision to take some time away from her after being rejected. just be chilled out about it.
>>
>>18566953

do it until you no longer want to do it.
>>
>>18566968
>>18566970
>>18566991
I want to get over it as soon as possible. I guess I'm so fixated because I waited so long to tell her.
>>
I had the exact same situation as you only I had sex with the girl a couple of times too. Most awesome girl I met and best sex I had. I wanted a relationship, she didn't.

I blocked her from all social media and deleted her phone as well. There is nothing this person can offer you. What will you do when she finds a boyfriend? You have feelings for her. Are you gonna pretend it doesnt bother you that she is fucking him and using you as her emotional tampon?

Get some proper male friends and never consider being friends with women. The only women in your life should be women you fuck or women that pretty up your troupe.
>>
Don't fall for the oneitis meme and find someone else.

You could even ask your friend for help.
>>
>>18567017

then yeah probably leave now.
>>
>>18567027
Also another lesson you will soon learn is that she wont get sad , at all. Do as I did and block her from everything. You will see that she wont even try to contact you. You are nothing to her. All the things she said about enjoying your company and how sad she would be if you left is jusf guilt tripping and lied.

Never belive anything a woman says. Not because they sre good liars but because fhey don't think
>>
>>18566953
you cant force yourself to be ok being just friends with her
>>
>>18567082
Yes you can. I did that exact thing and it only took me 7 months.
>>
>>18567027
You sound like you live an awful existence. I just explained that I don't want to leave her behind because she actually improved my life. She didn't whine. She didn't complain. She told me exactly how she would feel.
>>
>>18567082
I acknowledge this but what else can be done?
>>
Dude you can let that shit go and be friends. Good job telling her. You'll find a chick at some point but till then tell her its cool and plan a day to hangout.
>>
Just be a good friend man. She'll wingman you and talk you up to other girls. I know you like her and don't want anyone else right now, but if you think she's good stock then likely her company will be too, you never know. You just have to tell yourself that you and her being a thing isn't a possibility. Maybe that means you'll need a little break from her but I'd say it's a bad move to just cut someone out completely just because they're not interested in you currently
>>
>>18566953

You'll never get out of that friendzone. Next time remember you need to have some sexual tension between you from the start or she'll see you are a beta, and you have no chance.

Move on Bro. Being friends with chicks you want to bang and cant is really shit. Don't do it.
>>
>>18567221
Yes of course she did. Do you know how many people you will meet improve your life? The guy that sells me meat, he improves my life. The guy that fixed my car, he completely improved my life. The guy that sold me that kickass bike lubricant where he could sell me some cheap shit, he improved my life. Do i want to be friends with them? No.

She isn't actively improving your life. She gave you some confidence because you obviously sound beta and the fact a girl isn't repulsed by you made you feel good. But now you need to start acting like a man and realise that you want this girl to be yours. You want to sleep with her, kiss her and fuck her. There is nothing wrong with wanting this. She however doesn't want to. So you are spending time and energy on a girl that cannot give you all the above, therefore actively sabotaging yourself finding a girl that will want to be with you.

There is a reason you can have guy friends but girls friendzone you. They consider you less than a man. Do not accept this. Be offended by it and move on. Remember the adam sweiss quote: 'If you love something, let it go. If it comes back, it's yours forever. If it's gone, it was never meant to be'. This is a very powerful quote BUT you cannot apply the second part in todays age(adam lived in 1900s ) because if you let a girl go she will go around fucking 100s of guys and then you should have the basic dignity of rejecting her if she wants to be with you.
>>
>>18567269
There is no 'interested in you currently'. There are either interested or not. I'm telling you , i had SEX with the girl that rejected me. I was sleeping with her. I had every reason to think she liked me like i did. But she didn't want to be together. The best girl i ever met, that made me laugh, made me cry and did things with me, turned out to be a whore like all the rest who got bored of my dick in 6 months and went to look for other dicks.

Do not accept women's whorish ways. If she doesn't want to be with you, no problem, let her. But she isn't gonna get anything from you. Not even friendly company.
>>
>>18567264
>>18567269
I'm gonna trust you guys because you sound perfectly sane.
>>
>>18568333
I'm utterly dumbfounded at your mindset. I met a legitimately good person who I wanted to date but she can't reciprocate. We hang out a lot but my life doesn't revolve around her. Everything you've said has been fine up until you mention her fucking other guys. She doesn't talk to me about that and I don't either, unless it comes up in conversation. Who each other is fucking is neither mine nor her business.
>>18568361
What I said for the other guy goes for you too, buddy. It sounds like you met a girl you wanted to tie down but you got mad that she only wanted something casual.
>>
>>18567269
Hey what do you mean by "currently"? How can someone change their mind about attraction?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.