[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bf has crazy friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7123.jpg (117KB, 400x553px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7123.jpg
117KB, 400x553px
my bf has a crazy friend who threatens depression and suicide all the time and stuff and had the cops called on her by her boyfriend a few weeks ago. I know she's crazy, but in the past my boyfriend has sent me screenshots of emails from her that felt really deep and personal and confiding trust in their friendship. It feels really strange to me that even though she's crazy, he seems to disregard all of these feelings of trust. I don't know. Am I holding him to too high expectations? is it justified to feel nervous about how he talks about/overshares about his friend, who is the "boy who cried wolf" archetype?
like, i want him to be able to distance himself from the situation because she's crazy, but it still is off putting
>>
Also he was sharing emails with me before things escalated but she was still depressed and suicide ideation-y
>>
>>18566833
His friend is a part of his life. Ask him privately what he appreaciates about her and find out. Also let him know with respect that you think she's batshit insane and make him wonder if she's a truly good influence. Remember always it takes two to tango (a methaphor meaning that if there is a crazy one the one who is with him must have his reasons)
>>
Is she attractive?
>>
>>18566859
oh, it's not that i'm concerned about anon. i know that he knows she's crazy and is put off by it. the way she shares her personal emails with to s of details when i dont even know her just seems disrespectful to her.

>>18566865
ya

i think she has a thing for him judging from one of the emails but it's unrequieted and she later took it back (afaik - but i trust my bf and she is insane)
>>
>>18566891
the way my bf shares personal details*
>>
>>18566891
>he knows she's crazy and is put off by it.
Then is she really his friend? Sounds like a crazy person he doesn't know how to distance himself from/doesn't want to bother with the potential fallout from that. Because it's someone he sort of dislikes, he doesn't really feel like he needs to respect her privacy and shares the emails with you.
>>
>>18566891
Don't trust your boyfriend too much.
There is a reason he is still sticking with her ... and we know it is not her beautiful personality.
>>
>>18566891
>ya

Send her my way
>>
>>18566971
This OP. She's keeping her in the back pocket in case you go find a Chad.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.