[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel more and more empty as days passes. I want someone to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 1500574333840.jpg (221KB, 1163x1459px) Image search: [Google]
1500574333840.jpg
221KB, 1163x1459px
I feel more and more empty as days passes.
I want someone to support me emotionally, I keep on searching for a girl to provide me with affection, and get into a relationship, hopefully, but all in vain.

How do I stop feeling this way?

P.S. My life is on track and I'll soon be studying Electrical Engineering.
>>
Studying should be a major change in your life. Maybe enoguh to spur you on.
>>
File: 1500276350467.jpg (82KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1500276350467.jpg
82KB, 900x900px
>>18566059
Sure, it will give me motivation, but then again:
>was riding the bus
>someone was with his gf, a bit older than me
>she's all affectionate to him, doing all cute kind of things

I was so fucking jealous. I never had a girl care for me so much as much as she seemed to.

I feel like I am missing out on something...
>>
>>18566041

>I want someone to support me emotionally,
>i keep o nsearchign for a girl to provide me with affection

wowza, well there's your first problem. not how relationships work, particularly for men.
>>
>>18566096
And how do relationships work for men?
>>
bumping my shitty thread.
>>
>>18566103
You attract women. A healthy women isn't looking for a man to fix but a man to tame.
"You should be free as a bird, flapping around, singing, full of joy with life. Women want to fuck the bird and throw it in a cage. When birds try to fly into the cage, wouldn't you think something is wrong with that bird?
>>
>>18566177
Sorry for being so fucking stupid, but could you put it in a simpler way?

What do women expect from a man in a relationship?

I am 18.
>>
bump.

end my fucking life.
>>
you should learn a thing or two about taking responsibility for your own life. waiting for someone to "make everything alright" is so immature it hurts my brain.
>>
I feel the same way, anon. Life's getting harder to deal with by the minute
>>
File: 1500578246334.jpg (68KB, 993x520px) Image search: [Google]
1500578246334.jpg
68KB, 993x520px
>>18566327
>literary want a person to support me emotionaly
>everything I've done so far is by my hard work
>everything I've done so far I've done it alone
>somehow immature

wew lad.
I just want a girl to which I want to try and give as much as I can, all I am asking "in exchange" is loyalty and JUST SOMEONE TO FUCKING LISTEN TO THE STUPID THINGS I SAY, just fucking someone...

>>18566334
hang on anon, there must be something that will lighten up our lives, I hope so.
>>
>>18566367
see, most people think that once they find that ONE person, everything will suddenly fall into place. problem is, it doesn't. all that happens is that you find someone and then relaize that life still sucks sometimes and that your issues didn't magically appear but instead got magnified by the fact that you are now in a relationship with another flawed human being. be realistic and take responsibility is all i'm saying. ofc lonelines sucks. but there's a reason you're lonely that you're blind to and as long as you don't find that blind spot, you are not ready to lead a functional and healthy relationship anyways and it's just wasted energy and time to wait for that special someone. sort yourself out and the rest will take care of itself.
>>
Really every man needs to listen to this. Dont make a girl your life, BUILD yourself a life and the right girl will come along.
>>
>>18566397
this advice also applies to females
>>
>>18566388
What's wrong with me then?

I just never had someone to care for me, apart from my mom.

I envy those who do. What's fucking wrong with me again?

I'm always trying to make my self a better person, and what I get from it? Just feelings of loneliness and bitterness.
>>
>>18566397
I AM BUILDING MY FUCKING LIFE.
This meme needs to fucking stop. I'll be in uni soon, and I have plenty of fucking hobbies. I am not building my happiness around one and only person, I just need someone to support me. It sucks doing everything on your own.
>>
>>18566177
>"You're supposed to let them be a parasite you silly!"
Please fucking die holy shit
>>
>>18566413
how should i know, i don´t know you.
your last post indicates that one of the problems might be that you only "improve" yourself to get something out of it and not for the sake of it. you expect a specific outcome. expectations are mostly going to get dissapointed.
i mean, this all boils down to your basic views on life. what do you think why we´re here to begin with?
>>
>>18566482
I want to share the things I know with ppl, but no one seems to care, really. I don't expect to be paid or something, I just want someone to share my thoughts and emotions without being a bore.

>what do you think why we´re here to begin with?

I want to lead a meaningful (at least for me) life. I want to have a nice apartment, wear nice clothes, live a quiet live with a loving girl, and do all shorts of things with her to please her.
>>
Men are the emotional support for women. Women do not provide emotional support for men. You deal with it yourself or go to a therapist.

As for dating - younger girls are easier. Go for 16-17 hs girls.
>>
>>18566537
Oh shut the fuck up stupid cunt. That is a two way street. You know, one of the basic things of being in a fucking relationship?
>>
>>18566537
What's the point then? Just to give them money and fuck them?

>As for dating - younger girls are easier. Go for 16-17 hs girls.

Sure if I only met new girls that aren't complete sluts.
>>
>>18566519
why should they care? humans are selfish. they only do things they gain from. think about it for a moment. yes, even the ones that do "selfelss" stuff. they do it to feel better about themselves, to feel like martyrs, because that gives them an ego boost. that´s not bad or evil, it´s just how it is.
if you don´t believe me, observe yourself for a while and the core motivations behing your actions.

so you would need to be able to give people a reason to care. that´t not exactly simple since you can not possibly know what it is your vis a vis is looking for. some might nees somebody to "rescue", some might need someone to "feel desired", some might need you to "dump their knowledge", some might need you to talk behind others back to feel better about themselfes, and so on.

if i go to the core of why i am in a realtionship, then it is because i want someone that cares about me enough to be honest with me so i can grow as a person. that´s also selfish. but it is the truth. when i ask myself why i would want to "grow as a person", then it is because i want to feel like i didn´t waste the time i had. keep diggind and try to understand that mechanism.

what would make your life feel meaningful to you?
>>
>>18566553
>why should they care? humans are selfish. they only do things they gain from.
Babies first philosophical thought. Why type all that stupid shit afterwards?
>>
>>18566418
keep building. you haven't built enough yet
>>
>>18566558
to make it less abstract. nobody forced you to read it.
>>
>>18566558
To have a fulfilling job, that pays me well (hopefully the profession I chose has this covered) and to return home to the girl I chose to live in.

>>18566560
I am.
>>
File: 1501246126619.png (955KB, 819x498px) Image search: [Google]
1501246126619.png
955KB, 819x498px
bump
u
m
p
>>
I'm not the right person to advise you, considering we're in slightly similar situations. But what I do know is that more often than not, when you believe love to be the cure, it just ends up being a disease. Don't expect love to fill up any deep existential void you may be feeling. That kind of void has to be filled from the inside out.

I'm also 18 and still got a lot to learn, but what keeps me going is my will to improve myself in any way I can. Hopefully, if I keep working on myself and "building" myself as the other anon said, I'll get what I need. This thought gives me hope. We're not entitled to anything. We can do everything right and still fail. That's life. But through self-improvement, we arm ourselves. And that gives us a better shot at achieving happiness. It's not guaranteed, but it's the best we can do I think
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.