[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How morally wrong is it to confess my feelings to a female friend,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: Twin Peaks 2.jpg (571KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Twin Peaks 2.jpg
571KB, 2000x1000px
How morally wrong is it to confess my feelings to a female friend, while I am still in a long term relationship with another girl?

If my friend had feelings for me too I would definitely break up with my girlfriend before taking things any further.

I can't shake the constant anxiety feeling I have about this situation or stop turning it over and over in my mind.

Thank you.
>>
If you don't intend to cheat and want in a relationship with your friend rather than your girl anyway break up first. Problem solved, no?
>>
In comparison to some of the shit people do in relationships it aint that bad. Be selfish... do it.
>>
>>18565977
That's ideal circumstances though. I reckon if this friend of OP gives him the green light he'll find it impossible to resist going back to hers and banging her there and then.

I assume shes single herself?
>>
No cheating is better than any other cheating

Decide if your a cheater or not and then choose an course of action.
>>
Audrey Horne is really hot. Jusy sayin'
>>
Well, if you don't like your current gf that much then break up with her anyway. No use in settling. Even if your friend doesn't feel the same and want to be with you, this same situation will happen again with someone else. It's normal to be attracted to others even while in a relationship, but if you want to actually date someone else rather than your current gf then better just leave and do so.
>>
>>18566001

OP here.

I think part of my problem is, although I really want to date my friend instead, that if she gave me the knock back it would make me feel differently about my girlfriend - maybe I'd be more willing to give it another go.
>>
>>18566008
Using your gf - not cool.
>>
>>18566008
I hope she rejects you and your girlfriend dumps you.

Miserable emotional cheating ass
>>
>>18566008
It's not really fair for your girlfriend though, being your second choice. I don't feel a relationship like that will be a lasting one either way, since she's clearly not what you want. You do what you feel is best of course, but try not to waste her time, or your own either, in a relationship where you're on the look out for something better to upgrade to. Definitely don't marry her or anything at least.
>>
>>18566008

Dont waste yours or your girlfriends time if you don't want to be with her. be brave get out on your own and then in a few months if its still what you want persue your friend
>>
>>18566022

I know that. but I just don't know if it would be second choice or if it would actually be knokcing some sense into me to be rejected.
>>
>>18566034
You're pathetic. Give me your girls info I'm gonna show her this thread. See how she feels about it.
>>
>>18566040

I'm capable of telling her myself. I'm not cowardly in that way, its more about the upset
>>
Cheat on her who cares most women would treat you like shit in the end anyways. Who cares if she feels like shit
>>
>>18566590
>other people are a piece of shit to other people
>so therefore you should be a piece of shit to other people
>>
>>18566625
Women deserve to feel like shit so yeah
>>
>>18566590
Seconded
>>
>>18565962

No it's mortally wrong to act on those feelings while in a relationship, but nothing says you cant tell the other person how you feel. But if its mutual, you need to break up with your girl.
>>
>>18566969
>t. white knight
Go back to Falador please
>>
File: _52272522_crying-baby.gif (232KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
_52272522_crying-baby.gif
232KB, 1024x576px
>>18566959

>>>/r9k/
>>
>>18566978
>>>/trash/ it's a fact and you know it
>>
>>18566974

I would like to have been present at the exact moment in time in which simply deciding not to be a lying asshole who treated people like garbage was suddenly considered "white knighting"
>>
>>18566980

That all women deserve to feel like shit? No, I'm not a completely whiny, autistic man-baby and I have a good relationship with all of the women in my life. I've had my fair share of heart breaks and shit shows but the difference between you and I is I'm more emotionally mature than a 12 year old so I'm able to process these events in my life without taking out my frustrations on all women. I'm an intelligent adult with social skills and a functioning brain stem so women actually like me.
>>
>>18565962
If you have these feelings you should break up with your current girl regardless of whether or not your female friend reciprocates.
>>
>>18566008
>if she gave me the knock back it would make me feel differently about my girlfriend
Bullshit.
>>
>>18565962
>grass is always greener
This is a stupid fucking trap to fall into. If you're happy in your relationship, stop trying to sabotage it. If you're not happy in your relationship, figure out why and change things or get the fuck out of your relationship.

Don't dick over two people at once just because you're an indecisive faggot.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.