[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I get a nosejob?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: WP_20170728_029.jpg (385KB, 1382x728px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20170728_029.jpg
385KB, 1382x728px
I have a weird perception of myself and I never really feel satisfied with myself. My boyfriend says I look great but I've been preoccupied with my ugly af nose since i noticed it, basically what happened was my sister kicked me in those when we were kids and this developed into a bump when i grew up. I really feel it makes my whole face look ugly, but the fact that there's also 1 year of recovery after i've done it, makes me wonder if it would be worth it.
is it ugly af?
it looks okay on my face btw, it's the profile view that sucks
>>
>>18565886
If you wanna get it done then get it done. If not work on yourself image issues.
>>
>>18565893
does it look ugly?
>>
I think it's beautiful. I love that kind of nose and wish I had one like that.
>>
Do it if it isn't going to fuck you financially, otherwise you're fine. If it bothers you it's going to bother you no matter what we say.
I really don't think your sister caused that though, that's just not how it works...
>>
Your nose is literally the same type of nose that millions of people have. It looks complete fine and normal.

If you have surgery, it could end up looking like Michael jacksons nose. You never know what you're gonna get.
>>
What does it look like from the front
>>
>>18565911
she kicked me in the nose and i remember bleeding from my nose for hours when we were kids. it sucks because she has the perfect nose
>>18565912
that's true...i need to work on my self esteem
>>
File: IMG-20170715-WA0011.jpg (15KB, 230x343px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170715-WA0011.jpg
15KB, 230x343px
>>18565918
>>
You should consult a doctor as there may be underlying issues, such as deviated septum or sinus problems and the like, and maybe surgery could improve those, rather than just the cosmetic aspect. Check that out and then make your decision.

I don't know about a year recovery though - an Iranian lady friend I know had a nosejob done and she recovered in a few weeks, another friend had a deviated septum corrected and that healed pretty quick too, about a month or so.
>>
>>18565925

It looks perfectly normal and attractive.

You're in your own head too much and are becoming obsessive over your nose.

Knock it off.
>>
>>18565930
i do have difficulty breathing sometimes, thanks i will look into it
>>18565931
okay thanks
>>
>>18565925
It looks nice..
>>
>>18565886
I'm no doctor, so you shouldn't trust me on this without checking, but apparently if you "accidentally" break your nose you can ask the doctor to fix it the way you want it while he's at it.
>>
>>18565942
it's already broken lol, i do have trouble breathing, like the other anon said maybe it's a deviated septum..it looks and feels like one too
>>
>>18565935
it looks nice from the front view, but my profile looks bad because of that weird bump
>>
>>18565949
go and see a doctor about the breathing issue, as you may be able to get that fixed on your insurance, while cosmetic surgery may not be covered. so go to a doctor and see what they say.
>>
>>18565925
OP you're hot
more pics
>>
>>18565886
do you wear glasses?
>>
>>18566002
no i don't but i wear sunglasses to hide the bump when i'm out
>>18565965
thinking of doing that asap
>>
OP, you might be suffering from the same issue that I suffer from where I find myself attractive from a frontal view and ugly as sin from a profile view.

Don't worry about it.
>>
>>18565925
Would ask on date. No need to spend money on doctors. Buy something else or just save.
>>
>>18565904
It doesn't matter what I think because everyone's opinions will range from yes to no. It only matters what you think. I personally think it doesn't look bad. But my opinion doesn't really matter.
>>
>>18565988
You cant realy conclude that without seeing her entire face
>>
>>18565921
i find it hard to believe that it took so well

if you were kicked in the nose so hard that it could change shape it would also probably be deviated and fucked up in other ways
>>
OP, you're way overblowing it, your nose is fine.
>>
>>18565886

Anon I think your nose is fine :)

It's easy to focus on things we don't like. You probably look great in every other area, but your nose is the one thing you don't like, so you focus on that thing every time you view yourself.
>>
>>18565886

Tell me, ever since your nose turned like this, did you started feeling any sudden urges to defraud people? How about pedophilic desires?
>>
what the fuck is this thot doing on 4chan
>>
>>18565886
Wish I had your nose, mine is big and jewish. It's up to you if you wanna risk fucking up your face
>>
>>18566139
it's so frustrating because i want to fix this imperfection so so bad
>>18566171
i have a pretty low self esteem and i fixate on the things that i don't like
>>18566185
it is deviated! i have trouble breathing. maybe if i fix the broken septum it will look better
>>18566308
okay
>>18566348
i just think it makes me look ugly from the side
>>18566385
hai jonathan
>>18566411
i just want them to fix the bump
>>
I would put your nose on the Top 10 noses for Watchmojo.com
>>
>>18565886
are you the girl that posted about her mouth
>>
>>18566468
>it's so frustrating because i want to fix this imperfection so so bad
Trust me, your face wont improve much after this nosejob
>>
>>18566468
>i just want them to fix the bump
It's not really that noticeable. Lots of people have it.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.