[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop coming to 4chan? I spend literally all my time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1493091220657.jpg (61KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1493091220657.jpg
61KB, 482x427px
How do I stop coming to 4chan?

I spend literally all my time here and I never learn anything useful or accomplish anything. I'm a NEET and I know for a fact that if I sent out 1 resume for every thread I've made in just the last few months I'd have a job right now.

I mostly use /pol/, /r9k/ and /int/ because you can post anything there and no one ever judges you for being a retard because you can claim you were just baiting.
>>
>>18565821

You could get yourself banned I guess
>>
Yeah it sucks I thought I'd learn something from /g/ but actually they're all retarded
>>
This is rich. And very typical. You're literally trying to blame a web site for your failures.

People do that shit all the time, dude. It's so common literally everyone does it at some point in their life. They blame tv, they blame food, they blame guns, they blame the internet, they blame drugs, etc. etc. etc. ad infinitum.

The fact is that you don't have anyone to blame but yourself. You are the executive director of your life and you make your decisions. This web site isn't wasting your time YOU are wasting your time. If you don't want to come here don't. Do something else with your time. But don't blame others, and damn sure don't blame inanimate objects and machines, ffs.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.